Author Topic: Cheney Slams Obama's 'Politicized' Probe of CIA Interrogations  (Read 2461 times)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
I had to read this a few times to figure out what she was talking about. She wanted Barry to tell Holder to back off on the prosecutions? Barry agree's with Holder...he may be worse then barry.
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Yup!   

Fuck obama.   Screw this traitorous asshole and the communist assholes who still support him.   I really cant believe he did this to her, oh wait - this is MAObama we are dealing with.         

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
I'm sorry but i do not care one bit if Obama refused to give her his opinion. 

Abandon every hope...

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
I'm sorry but i do not care one bit if Obama refused to give her his opinion. 

If your boss asked your opinion would you be expected to give it?
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
It just shows that bama completely agrees with Holders' horrible agenda. 

Kazan - im not kidding - i really consider anyone who still supports this treasonous admn my enemy.  I live here and 9/11/2001, December 2009, GZ mosque, etc, are stained in my brain.   

Obama and his communist treasonous traitourous pofs cult following are my enemy no different than bin laden at this point.   

kcballer

• Getbig V
If your boss asked your opinion would you be expected to give it?

Nope.  An opinion is an optional statement of a viewpoint.  If i didn't want to answer i wouldn't.  Simple as that. 
Abandon every hope...

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
Nope.  An opinion is an optional statement of a viewpoint.  If i didn't want to answer i wouldn't.  Simple as that. 

So your unemployed
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

kcballer

• Getbig V

Kazan - im not kidding - i really consider anyone who still supports this treasonous admn my enemy.  I live here and 9/11/2001, December 2009, GZ mosque, etc, are stained in my brain.   

Obama and his communist treasonous traitourous pofs cult following are my enemy no different than bin laden at this point.   

Why don't you come do something about it tough guy.  What?  Your jetski can't go that far?  Fu*king loser.
Abandon every hope...

kcballer

• Getbig V
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Why don't you come do something about it tough guy.  What?  Your jetski can't go that far?  Fu*king loser.

Ohhh I have KC.  

I am on the phone all the time with my reps on the KSM Trial, GZ mosque, i attend rallys at these sites, and am involved.   I am NYC born and bred.  

Damn if i ever let communist, traitor, treasonous pofs, and islamist sleeper cell, like obama dictate shit for NYC if I have anything to do with it.  

Screw that.  obama is no different than bin laden inho, just with different ways and means.  

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2011/05/05/burlingame_after_meeting_with_obama_he_turned_his_back_on_me.html

Burlingame After Meeting With Obama: He Turned His Back On Me
Related Videos | expand

Debra Burlingame, the sister of Chip Burlingame (pilot of the plane that crashed into the Pentagon) met with President Obama today, along with other families who were victims of 9/11. Burlingame said she confronted Obama about Attorney General Eric Holder prosecuting the men who interrogated KSM, which may have produced intelligence leading us to bin Laden.

Burlingame describes the encounter with Obama: "As a former attorney I know you can't tell the Attorney General what to do, he said, 'No, I can't.' But I said 'we -- that shouldn't stop you from giving your opinion. We wouldn't be here today if they hadn't done their jobs. Can't you at least give them your opinion.' And he said 'no I won't,' and he turned around and walked away."
________________________ ________________________ ____________________-

Alright thats it.   Fuck obama, screw this piece of shit.   I'm sick of this.   Bama only did what he was forced to do in this knowing had he not made the call it would have gotten out and his ass would have been impeached or removed pursuant to 25th amend. 

Seriously - fuck him and everyone who still supports this pofs admn.     

This is pretty bad.  The president is acting like he can't give the AG his opinion?  Remember what happened with the Arizona immigration law?  Holder talked about challenging the law without even reading it.  That view had to come from the president.  How is this any different?  

Pretty disrespectful to a victim's family member too.  

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

she said herself the pres. is not suppose to interfare with investigations

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
 ::)  ::)  ::)

Yawn.   Holder has a terrorist past himself.   If it were not for GWB and the brave people who went after those muslims filth, OBL would never have been caught. 

Holder/Obama/Jarret et al are communist sleeper cell neo-terrorists all on to themselves.     

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Obama Will Not Intervene With AG Holder Over Indictments of CIA Interrogators
Ace of Spades ^ | 5/5/11 | Ace of Spades

May 05, 2011 Debra Burlingame: Obama Says He Will Not Intervene With AG Holder Over Indictments of CIA Interrogators

Just over FoxNews now. As the wife sister of one of the victims of 9/11 -- and a persistent critic of Obama's policies -- she used the meet-and-greet as a chance to ask Obama about an issue that concerns her.

Holder's holding indictments over the heads of CIA interrogators -- the same ones who delivered bin Ladin to the SEALs.

Burlingame asked him about that, and said "I know you can't tell him what to do" (which isn't really true), and Obama said "That's right."

Then she asked, even if she couldn't order him to drop the prosecution of the interrogators who got bin Ladin, if he would at least offer Holder his opinion that there should be no prosecutions, he answered: "No, I won't."

Huh. Big Damn Hero, huh?

She went on to note that, last May, a Dallas US Attorney sought to indict CAIR officials (for terrorist ties and terrorist funding, of course), and Holder quashed those indictments.

We're in the very best of hands, as Instapundit says.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
::)  ::)  ::)

Yawn.   Holder has a terrorist past himself.   If it were not for GWB and the brave people who went after those muslims filth, OBL would never have been caught. 

Holder/Obama/Jarret et al are communist sleeper cell neo-terrorists all on to themselves.     

if your man george would have stayed in afghanistan instead of taking most of the resources and going to iraq to finish his daddy's war we could have had him a lot sooner,probably on his watch,and all of this would have been moot

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
if your man george would have stayed in afghanistan instead of taking most of the resources and going to iraq to finish his daddy's war we could have had him a lot sooner,probably on his watch,and all of this would have been moot

Yeah, man! You got it! The $1 billion budget Bush allocated to JSOC and the years he spent setting up the pieces so that OBL could be caught show he turned his eye away from it. Because, you know, you can really speed along the process in which it takes to track down a man who doesn't exist on paper and is only known by a fake name.

Shut the fuck up you illiterate twat. Do you ever log off this site?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Burlingame has really been on top of this issue from day 1 and for bama the twat to act like that towards her shows what a real disgusting animal he is. 

I am becoming more convinced than ever that he simply piggy backed off of hillary and panetta on OBL than anything else.   

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Yeah, man! You got it! The $1 billion budget Bush allocated to JSOC and the years he spent setting up the pieces so that OBL could be caught show he turned his eye away from it. Because, you know, you can really speed along the process in which it takes to track down a man who doesn't exist on paper and is only known by a fake name.

Shut the fuck up you illiterate twat. Do you ever log off this site?

more tough talk from the little pin arm pussy,must be easy to be the internet tough guy from mommys house,need more than money to find him you have to have boots on the ground you little bushbot :D :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Blacken bringing the amazing intellect as usual. 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Blacken bringing the amazing intellect as usual. 

hahahahaha pot meet kettle  ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

hahahahaha pot meet kettle  ;D

Bama cares more about Justin Bieber than he does telling Holder to back off against the CIA interrogators who got KSM to talk.   Talk about priorities.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Terror Expert Marc Thiessen: Barack Obama Eliminated Interrogation Tool His Second Day
gatewaypundit ^ | Jim Hoft

Terror expert and author Marc Thiessen told Bill O’Reilly tonight that Obama eliminated the enhanced interrogation tool from our counter-terrorism arsenal his second day in office.

So the tool that got us the information that led us to Osama Bin Laden is no longer in use. The US has not cpatured and detained and tinterrogated a single high level detainee since Barack Obama moved into office.

(Excerpt) Read more at gatewaypundit.rightnetwo rk.com ...

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

So why arent you at arms defending yourself and your country? Scared? or are you all talk?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
So why arent you at arms defending yourself and your country? Scared? or are you all talk?

I dont need to commit violence against people to defeat them.  Other ways to do it.   

Same way - I helped get Bama/Holders' horrible plan to hold the KSM trial in NYC tossed, same way we beat bama on the GZ mosque, etc etc.   

Now - if someone committs violence against me - its on.