Author Topic: Gregg Valentino - Heart attack?????  (Read 26785 times)

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Gregg Valentino - Heart attack?????
« Reply #125 on: September 02, 2009, 03:41:21 AM »
Greg Valentino is a sack of shit.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: September 02, 2009, 03:43:56 AM »
Greg Valentino is a sack of shit.

Never even won Mr Olympia.

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #127 on: September 02, 2009, 03:51:58 AM »
Never even won Mr Olympia.

He couldn't even be Mr Spokane. 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #128 on: September 02, 2009, 03:55:23 AM »
Great thread!!!  :)

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #129 on: September 02, 2009, 04:39:41 AM »
Heart Attack, today 4:27 am.         I will miss you gregg. :(
Is this clown still around? I guess....maybe he's at the quick lube getting an oil change....every 5,000 shots....

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #130 on: September 02, 2009, 04:57:14 AM »
It'll never happen.

You forget.... I don't feel one thin dime of taxpayer money should ever be spent outside the US on anything other than bombs. :)

doc....that quote brought a tear to my eye....heartwarming is what it is.

Robgun1

• Getbig III
« Reply #131 on: September 02, 2009, 04:59:13 AM »
Is this clown still around? I guess....maybe he's at the quick lube getting an oil change....every 5,000 shots....
oil change

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #132 on: September 02, 2009, 05:48:39 AM »
kaje & tre vs vince & benny.  hmmmm....certainly the odds heavily in favor of the former in any argument.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #133 on: September 02, 2009, 06:24:18 AM »
kaje & tre vs vince & benny.  hmmmm....certainly the odds heavily in favor of the former in any argument.

Vince really doesn't count and we pretty much mock the fool out of pity because he loves/needs the attention.

Benny's a cool dude, he's just nursing delusions of superiority. Letting him have fun is more entertaining than asking hard questions.

If Gregg had a heart attack I hope he's OK. His article is the only funny thing in MD and the guy is actually pretty humble in person. The Ramblin' Freak is more or less a persona to get him paid. I support anybody getting paid. :)

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: September 02, 2009, 07:16:05 AM »
Vince really doesn't count and we pretty much mock the fool out of pity because he loves/needs the attention.

Benny's a cool dude, he's just nursing delusions of superiority. Letting him have fun is more entertaining than asking hard questions.

If Gregg had a heart attack I hope he's OK. His article is the only funny thing in MD and the guy is actually pretty humble in person. The Ramblin' Freak is more or less a persona to get him paid. I support anybody getting paid. :)
Good post.

His column in MD sucks now, I admit. He literally has nothing more to say. His audience from 2002-2003 ear grew up and the fart jokes and...' WOOOOFA, SHIT MY PANTS AND BURNED MY BALLS MERCEDES TOOK MY CREDIT CARD.... HER FARTS SMELL LIKE ROSES...GHETTO PIGGY IN ADDIDAS...MY LIMP DICK DR. COLKER SAID TO MASTURBATE...' shit is just plain borning now. However...

In person he is a decent guy. I know he takes care of his elderly father and keeps his nose clean. He is generous and actually fun to be around. If he did have a MI then I hope he's okay.

- Block!
?

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: September 02, 2009, 07:21:44 AM »
Good post.

His column in MD sucks now, I admit. He literally has nothing more to say. His audience from 2002-2003 ear grew up and the fart jokes and...' WOOOOFA, SHIT MY PANTS AND BURNED MY BALLS MERCEDES TOOK MY CREDIT CARD.... HER FARTS SMELL LIKE ROSES...GHETTO PIGGY IN ADDIDAS...MY LIMP DICK DR. COLKER SAID TO MASTURBATE...' shit is just plain borning now. However...

In person he is a decent guy. I know he takes care of his elderly father and keeps his nose clean. He is generous and actually fun to be around. If he did have a MI then I hope he's okay.

- Block!

I don't have a subscription or buy MD. Pretty much got tired of them rehashing the same articles and reading "why I didn't do the olympia" every year, LOL!

Met him in person briefly and he seemed like a nice dude. The magazine persona is just to keep food on the table. Hell, he's probably a closet RedSox fan. :)

will938

• Getbig III
  • No Bull!
« Reply #136 on: September 02, 2009, 07:36:15 AM »
Vince, you have to have the worst genetics of any black man EVER! :o
Team Efferding

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #137 on: September 02, 2009, 07:46:53 AM »
GX FROM RXMUSCLE IS A FUCKING COCK MUNCHER,  FUCKING HOMOSEXUAL PIECE OF SHIT.

Are there things "Snake84"?

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #138 on: September 02, 2009, 08:20:02 AM »
Vince, you have to have the worst genetics of any black man EVER! :o

He has the worst of everything of any man.
No Worries 4 me

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #139 on: September 02, 2009, 08:58:32 AM »
so is the fucker dead or not?

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #140 on: September 02, 2009, 09:01:40 AM »
so is the fucker dead or not?

It kept you up last night, didn't it DK?

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: September 02, 2009, 09:10:33 AM »
It kept you up last night, didn't it DK?

no, actually i don't care very much, that's why i don't even bother to read the thread.  ;D ;D

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #142 on: September 02, 2009, 09:21:28 AM »
Vince doesn't have the worst black genetics, there are plenty of blacks, just like others, that aren't really built for competitive BBing for various reasons. Vince is fighting an uphill battle competing in BBing with his structure & genetics.  We typically see people with good exercise responce, good genes and physiques to start with gravitate toward competitive BBing.  Vince is probably one of those guys who got into BBing to look/feel better but shouldn't really be competing.  No offence dude.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #143 on: September 02, 2009, 09:33:00 AM »
Vince doesn't have the worst black genetics, there are plenty of blacks, just like others, that aren't really built for competitive BBing for various reasons. Vince is fighting an uphill battle competing in BBing with his structure & genetics.  We typically see people with good exercise responce, good genes and physiques to start with gravitate toward competitive BBing.  Vince is probably one of those guys who got into BBing to look/feel better but shouldn't really be competing.  No offence dude.

None taken but I disagree with you.  My work ethic in the gym  makes up somewhat for the genetics.

Overall its been financially beneficial for me so I can't complain.  I know I'm not going to win any major contest but I enjoy what I do and I'm not going to get bent out of shape about it. 

Right now, I'm training the quads pretty hard and by next years show they'll have plenty of beef and cuts to go up against the rest of the pack and I'm starting my diet in Feb so I'll have 14 weeks to prep so I can come in even better
A

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: September 02, 2009, 09:35:06 AM »
None taken but I disagree with you.  My work ethic in the gym  makes up somewhat for the genetics.

Overall its been financially beneficial for me so I can't complain.  I know I'm not going to win any major contest but I enjoy what I do and I'm not going to get bent out of shape about it. 

Right now, I'm training the quads pretty hard and by next years show they'll have plenty of beef and cuts to go up against the rest of the pack and I'm starting my diet in Feb so I'll have 14 weeks to prep so I can come in even better

hahahaha, either you train like a pussy or you have even worse genetics than i ever imagined.  ;D ;D

Mons Venus

« Reply #145 on: September 02, 2009, 09:40:36 AM »
hahahaha, either you train like a pussy or you have even worse genetics than i ever imagined.  ;D ;D

;D

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #146 on: September 02, 2009, 09:43:09 AM »

You are already Bent im afraid

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #147 on: September 02, 2009, 09:54:05 AM »

We always have to READ you SAY shit like this...but once contest photos come around, or YouTube videos, you always still manage to LOOK far different than you talk.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #148 on: September 02, 2009, 10:02:39 AM »
My work ethic in the gym makes up somewhat for the genetics.

No, it doesn't.  Really. 

Even if I didn't train at all, my structure would still be far superior to yours (not that it's any competition, really).  Why?  GENETICS, bitch. 

Overall its been financially beneficial for me so I can't complain.

Next thing you'll be telling us is that you're a 'professional bodybuilder', because you paid entry fees to a show and sold $80 worth of horny goat weed and a Magic Stick backstage.

What are you squatting these days, shitstain? 

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: September 02, 2009, 10:25:07 AM »
Even Bee Pollen can't overcome bad genetics.