Author Topic: Zack Khan - latest picture - awesome  (Read 17665 times)

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
Re: Zack Khan
« Reply #50 on: September 02, 2009, 01:22:10 PM »
Really???..Some of the BEST BB in america struggled to turn pro as well and some of the greatest BB ever never won the O can you say Shawn Ray, Vince Taylor, Kevin Levrone etc etc. Like another poster said IT IS POLITICS...plain and simple. Given all of the attention Zack is getting now...especiall;y since he is a bonifide MONSTER at this point, I have a good feeling his pro card is as good as in his hand in his next competition...Lest the fallout backfire in the face of the judges. Having that will also give him a chance to compete in america...a dream he has had for a while.

you're kind of contradicting yourself there.   Okami says "Well Zack Khan would turn pro in any American qualifier" and you say "Really???  .....   IT IS POLITICS .... I have a good feeling his pro card is as good as in his hand in his next competition". 

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #51 on: September 02, 2009, 01:35:23 PM »
Bet the UKBFF will make Shaun Tavernier the overall this year, be the 3rd straight year the UKBFF have given the pro card to a midget ::) last years overall midget winner says he is taking a break because he is not ready for the pro's yet ::) if he is not ready send the pro card back, moron ::)
Thunderdome approved

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #52 on: September 02, 2009, 01:46:08 PM »
And what username did this Pakistani muscle man post with on here?

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?action=profile;u=11037

No one ran him off. He barely posts here, although he lurks a bit more frequently.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #53 on: September 02, 2009, 01:50:13 PM »
I think its that he just gets beaten by someone a bit more cut or drier than him each year

Exactly. You just answered your own question in the post before that one.

Zac is like Edgar Fletcher - great shape and can do a lot of damage as a pro, but he needs to dial it in conditioning-wise to win the qualifier and get the pro card like everyone else. Funny how a guy who has worked with Dorian has a problem with his conditioning.

Matterhorn

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: September 02, 2009, 01:51:02 PM »

ideal posing music for zacka khan, zacka khan:

asianmyth

• Getbig II
« Reply #55 on: September 02, 2009, 01:54:25 PM »
Bet the UKBFF will make Shaun Tavernier the overall this year, be the 3rd straight year the UKBFF have given the pro card to a midget ::) last years overall midget winner says he is taking a break because he is not ready for the pro's yet ::) if he is not ready send the pro card back, moron ::)

condition needed to win his class can make him easy overall winner too.zak khan complain about his 5th place last year.let say in all fairness he should be in top 3 even 2nd but still not a winner.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #56 on: September 02, 2009, 01:54:59 PM »
ideal posing music for zacka khan, zacka khan:

I loved this song a lot. Nostalgy

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #57 on: September 02, 2009, 02:11:18 PM »
Lee Priest called and told him midgets have no chance. ;)

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: September 02, 2009, 04:10:58 PM »
you're kind of contradicting yourself there.   Okami says "Well Zack Khan would turn pro in any American qualifier" and you say "Really???  .....   IT IS POLITICS .... I have a good feeling his pro card is as good as in his hand in his next competition". 

I did not contradict myself. You are tacking my response to the wrong part of Okamis remark. Okami said he can be a pro in america, why can't he be one in England? I responded to that part...meaning there are politics in England that has inhibited him.
C

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #59 on: September 02, 2009, 05:48:18 PM »
What's not to like?  :P

the sadness of steel, the sorrow of iron, the lonely road of muscle, the eternal battle.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: September 02, 2009, 06:19:07 PM »
I dont think Zack Khan would do gay stuff,he seems pretty straight
No offence bigdumbell

"Young fool... you will find that it is you who are mistaken...  about a great many things!"

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: September 02, 2009, 06:21:31 PM »

"Young fool... you will find that it is you who are mistaken...  about a great many things!"

indeed. the narcissism of a bodybuilder knows no boundaries.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: September 02, 2009, 06:37:55 PM »
indeed. the narcissism of a bodybuilder knows no boundaries.

Which is more boundless… the narcissism of bodybuilders or the naiveté of the fans who admire them?  Every time I hear someone say "I dont think __________  would do gay stuff, he seems pretty straight" I don't know whether to laugh or cry.  :-\

io856

« Reply #63 on: September 02, 2009, 06:41:04 PM »

Money not desire...

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #64 on: September 02, 2009, 06:41:19 PM »
Which is more boundless… the narcissism of bodybuilders or the naiveté of the fans who admire them?  Every time I hear someone say "I dont think __________  would do gay stuff, he seems pretty straight" I don't know whether to laugh or cry.  :-\

say oh brother and laugh like we all do Bay

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: September 02, 2009, 06:43:46 PM »

the thing is that in some cases the gayness is more a case of narcissism..than real attraction to men. its more a case of  any attention is better than no attention. as you know many (most?) bodybuilders have very crappy confidence and alot of different kinds of issues.

io856

« Reply #66 on: September 02, 2009, 06:44:12 PM »
the thing is that in some cases the gayness is more a case of narcissism..than real attraction to men. its more a case of  any attention is better than no attention. as you know many (most?) bodybuilders have very crappy confidence and alot of different kinds of issues.
LOL! so true ffs

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: September 02, 2009, 06:45:52 PM »
Money not desire...

...at the heart it is a need of attention driven by low self-esteem

Victor VonDoom

• Getbig IV
  • ...and Doom shall control the world!
« Reply #68 on: September 02, 2009, 06:53:57 PM »
...at the heart it is a need of attention driven by low self-esteem

Take a good look at him; would anyone give Zack the time of day if he didn't have huge muscles?  Bah!  Doom disapproves.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #69 on: September 02, 2009, 06:56:21 PM »
Take a good look at him; would anyone give Zack the time of day if he didn't have huge muscles?  Bah!  Doom disapproves.
no

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #70 on: September 02, 2009, 07:03:16 PM »
Money not desire...

so you're saying its better to be gay for pay than to be gay?   

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: September 02, 2009, 07:03:34 PM »

which confirms what im saying.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: September 02, 2009, 07:04:49 PM »
so you're saying its better to be gay for pay than to be gay?   

BUYSEXUAL

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: September 02, 2009, 07:04:49 PM »

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: September 02, 2009, 07:08:01 PM »