Author Topic: Question on Lunges  (Read 3830 times)

ngm21084

• Getbig IV
  • D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Question on Lunges
« on: September 02, 2009, 07:05:21 AM »
i was just wondering if anyone here does any db lunges and if so how far are you stepping forward and how far down with the back knee?  ive been doing them lately for the first time since highschool and i was just wondering about it...

ngm21084

• Getbig IV
  • D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Re: Question on Lunges
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2009, 04:40:49 PM »
this threads been read 22 times and not one of our in house experts has any answers for me??  WTF 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2009, 06:47:20 PM »
Usually step forward far enough that the back leg is 900 and the front leg is at 900, about 75-100 feet.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2009, 08:19:07 PM »
this threads been read 22 times and not one of our in house experts has any answers for me??  WTF 

There's a rumor going around that you like having things named "Peter" ride up and down your poop chute.  That could explain the silence. ???

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2009, 09:39:48 PM »
There's a rumor going around that you like having things named "Peter" ride up and down your poop chute.  That could explain the silence. ???

haahahaha

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2009, 07:33:52 AM »

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... heh heh... heh heh.....uuhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhh.... I need some TP for my bunghole.... heh heh....

ngm21084

• Getbig IV
  • D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2009, 09:18:46 AM »

that is a good rumor but sad to say it isnt true....sorry to get yours and pumppies hopes up....

haahahaha
thats all you have to contribute i figured you say something sharp and insulting trying to flex your internet control on people like you enjoy bullying around people because your a moderator hahahahaaaa its to bad your such a tool though you do have SOME good advice and wisdom to share.....

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2009, 07:02:44 PM »
that is a good rumor but sad to say it isnt true....sorry to get yours and pumppies hopes up....
thats all you have to contribute i figured you say something sharp and insulting trying to flex your internet control on people like you enjoy bullying around people because your a moderator hahahahaaaa its to bad your such a tool though you do have SOME good advice and wisdom to share.....

Calm down, stop trolling and start focusing on contributions to training little one.

ngm21084

• Getbig IV
  • D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2009, 03:48:17 PM »
i started this thread and you and your boy panda came in trolling with nothing helpful to contribute...so since you have been working out for 35+ years and are knowledgeable why dont you give me some answers to my questions about lunges and start acting like a moderator instead of a tool

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2009, 07:28:21 PM »
i started this thread and you and your boy panda came in trolling with nothing helpful to contribute...so since you have been working out for 35+ years and are knowledgeable why dont you give me some answers to my questions about lunges and start acting like a moderator instead of a tool

Relax, cum slurper.  Anyone who invents a troll name so he can ask about lunges without getting heckled on his main name is a Grade A queer.  Lunges, hahahaha ::)

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2009, 07:39:37 PM »
Relax, cum slurper.  Anyone who invents a troll name so he can ask about lunges without getting heckled on his main name is a Grade A queer.  Lunges, hahahaha ::)

hi woo

ngm21084

• Getbig IV
  • D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2009, 07:48:52 PM »

and what do you think is my main name??  since this is the only name ive had since ive been on getbig but im sure your imagination will come up with up something entertaining...

hi woo

good job moderator why dont you tell your boy panda there to stop trolling my thread and contribute something helpful towards training...real good job moderator  ::) ::) ::)

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2009, 07:50:58 PM »
and what do you think is my main name??  since this is the only name ive had since ive been on getbig but im sure your imagination will come up with up something entertaining...

good job moderator why dont you tell your boy panda there to stop trolling my thread and contribute something helpful towards training...real good job moderator  ::) ::) ::)

Are your lunges helping you build 96" quads like you thought?  Will you be putting Tom Platz to shame anytime soon, Norm from Arkansas who is 25 years old?

http://www.myspace.com/ngm21084

Don't bother taking your page offline...I've already saved it. :-*  You're quite the mass monster, Norm-o-gene.

ngm21084

• Getbig IV
  • D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2009, 07:54:20 PM »
i dont know about 96" quads but i hope they are doing something...they sure are a bitch though...do you think that lunges arent a good exercise?  what would you suggest...serious question....panda i know your quite the beast i was wondering if your wheels are proportionately as big as your upper half is and if so what do you do for your legs??

ngm21084

• Getbig IV
  • D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2009, 08:03:03 PM »
good job you found my myspace page i also have a facebook page....are you proud of yourself panda? hahahaaaa oh boy not my myspace page...ive never made any claim to how big i was or wasnt cause im not so congradulations again panda good job why dont you reward yourself with a cookie if you have any left... ::) ::)

splinterhands

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2009, 08:07:32 PM »
Norm from Arkansas who is 25 years old?

http://www.myspace.com/ngm21084

How the hell???  ??? I dig up shit on people for a living and I'm impressed... :o

ngm21084

• Getbig IV
  • D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2009, 08:09:50 PM »
How the hell???  ??? I dig up shit on people for a living and I'm impressed... :o

what exactly are you impressed by? hahahaaaa surely its not me you must be impressed with panda? yea real impressive...

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2009, 08:13:47 PM »
"Norm" in hillbilly territory must be quite the monster considering that everything's private sounds like a real stand-up guy hahaaha

ngm21084

• Getbig IV
  • D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2009, 08:17:07 PM »
no im not i wish i was...im trying...hence all the questions trying to learn and apply what im learning....thanks for the tips on lunges pump again real good contribution to this training thread started about lunges...

splinterhands

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2009, 08:19:44 PM »
what exactly are you impressed by? hahahaaaa surely its not me you must be impressed with panda? yea real impressive...

Hey, I'm not trolling you. 

Unless you have more personal information on here than I care to look for, I'm wondering how he found you. ???

ngm21084

• Getbig IV
  • D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2009, 08:22:38 PM »
he found it through my username....but its myspace which is there for people i knwo or whoever trying to find me to do exactly that so again really not a big accomplishment....do you have anything to say about lunges recomend them or not and if not what would you suggest to replace them with..?

splinterhands

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2009, 08:30:25 PM »
Ditch the lunges, put more effort into squats. JMHO

ngm21084

• Getbig IV
  • D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2009, 08:33:43 PM »
im with you on the squats and i do them first on leg day but the prob with them is i only have adjustable DB which is what i use for everything and i really dont care for DB squats thay half feel like a squat with half of a deadlift...but hopefully the next job im going to is in a city and there is a gym fairly close so im hoping to be able to hit it up for 2 or so months ill be there and i will then prob drop the lunges and just do squats and stepups and some kind of calf work...thank you for bringing this thread back to training and away from my myspace page....

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2009, 08:40:11 PM »
It's a little too early to say, but Norm might be my new hero. 8)

ngm21084

• Getbig IV
  • D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
« Reply #24 on: September 07, 2009, 08:42:39 PM »
It's a little too early to say, but Norm might be my new hero. 8)

you entertain the shit out of me...thank you...but you never answered my question about lunges...still waiting on some tips and advice...