Author Topic: The Disturbia Q&A Thread - bodybuilding questions welcome too  (Read 26085 times)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Re: The Disturbia Q&A Thread - bodybuilding questions welcome too
« Reply #175 on: September 03, 2009, 10:17:05 PM »
Im not here to win votes---I care not what you think of me---I care not what anyone on this planet thinks of me, and the way I live my life has clearly stated that

This is patent nonsense. Everyone cares about what others think about us. We are social animals, afterall. Nothing else is more important.

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #176 on: September 03, 2009, 10:18:22 PM »
This is patent nonsense. Everyone cares about what others think about us. We are social animals, afterall. Nothing else is more important.

STFU or get out of this thread

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #177 on: September 03, 2009, 10:21:58 PM »

Thanks for saying that Vince.  I think you are very accurate in your statement.

Unfortunately for Josh he is very anti-social and does not lead a normal life....  he has admitted to mental disorders and has been very honest about that.

But that still makes Josh very abnormal, very unstable... and in my opinion ... very dangerous.

Yet, we allow him a free thread here....?

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #178 on: September 03, 2009, 10:24:59 PM »

Unfortunately for Josh he is very anti-social and does not lead a normal life....  he has admitted to mental disorders and has been very honest about that.

But that still makes Josh very abnormal, very unstable... and in my opinion ... very dangerous.

well isn't that grand of you to decide for us, we are so blessed.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: September 03, 2009, 10:25:48 PM »

yes jOsh is going to open fire on a message board---the internets is real after all----ooooo serious stuff----ahahahaahh---Grant now this is not an opinion, this is clearly fact--you are an idiot, and dude, Im laughing in your face

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #180 on: September 03, 2009, 10:26:10 PM »

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #181 on: September 03, 2009, 10:28:50 PM »
TWWWWWWIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #182 on: September 03, 2009, 10:29:31 PM »
Josh comes across as an okay guy on this thead. Lots to like about him. No need to unload on a mate, though.

He wouldn't post here if he didn't get something from Getbig and the exchanges. We all need to feel part of something, somewhere.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: September 03, 2009, 10:31:01 PM »
Josh comes across as an okay guy on this thead. Lots to like about him. No need to unload on a mate, though.

He wouldn't post here if he didn't get something from Getbig and the exchanges. We all need to feel part of something, somewhere.

Vince is far smarter than I ever gave him credit for---but there is zero hope I will apologize to the alcoholic

lolllllllllllllllllll

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: September 03, 2009, 10:32:12 PM »
TWWWWWWIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

ok where do you live--give me your details--take your best shot with her---theres ZERO chance you could fail to the epic level Grant did with her--all you'd have to do is stay awake and you outdo him

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #185 on: September 03, 2009, 10:34:33 PM »
ok where do you live--give me your details--take your best shot with her---theres ZERO chance you could fail to the epic level Grant did with her--all you'd have to do is stay awake and you outdo him
New Zealand mate lol..Grant will you shout the airfare?  :D

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #186 on: September 03, 2009, 10:35:55 PM »
yes jOsh is going to open fire on a message board---the internets is real after all----ooooo serious stuff----ahahahaahh---Grant now this is not an opinion, this is clearly fact--you are an idiot, and dude, Im laughing in your face

Josh, everything I said about you is true... and things you have even confessed to me personally.   Your assault charge record is longer than my arm.  You even asked Ron to delete you forever from Getbig.... (twice)  ..... but you keep coming back.

Anyways, I need to get to bed.   Sleep tight Josh.  Don't let the bed bugs bite.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: September 03, 2009, 10:36:03 PM »
New Zealand mate lol..Grant will you shout the airfare?  :D

lololol  lets hook this up

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: September 03, 2009, 10:39:13 PM »
Josh, everything I said about you is true... and things you have even confessed to me personally.   Your assault charge record is longer than my arm.  You even asked Ron to delete you forever from Getbig.... (twice)  ..... but you keep coming back.

Anyways, I need to get to bed.   Sleep tight Josh.  Don't let the bed bugs bite.
duh everyone knows about my record and deleting my accounts---any other major breakthroughs?

Gnight--have a good sleep---although with all that booze Im sure that wont be an issue

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #189 on: September 03, 2009, 10:39:54 PM »
lololol  lets hook this up

Yes it's all fun and games isn't it, Josh?  Why don't you tell us all about the time you jumped over the police desk at the police station to assault your girlfriend at the time? That was definitely some smart thinking by you ... with cops taking your statement?  LOL!

You did some serious time for that ......according to Twila?

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #190 on: September 03, 2009, 10:42:07 PM »
oh the embarrassments and immorality in this thread, i'm shocked!

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: September 03, 2009, 10:45:22 PM »
Yes it's all fun and games isn't it, Josh?  Why don't you tell us all about the time you jumped over the police desk at the police station to assault your girlfriend at the time? That was definitely some smart thinking by you ... with cops taking your statement?  LOL!

You did some serious time for that ......according to Twila?

yeah I did serious time---overnight and then got off with 32 hours community service---thats some hard time---that was August 24, 1994, coincedentally the last time I ever touched alcohol.  Which unlike you the last time you touched it was right before you typed

did she also mention the reason I was mad at said girlfirend was because i walked in on her fucking her ex boyfriend?  But since you are not man enough you wouldnt step up to deal with that---Yup if a chick cheats on me Im drillin her in the head,...all day long

Dude I'll admit to all my crimes on here--you cant get me on those,...I dont care,...I did it and I cant change it---bring another one up, this is actually fun

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: September 03, 2009, 10:48:36 PM »
Wishful thinking ......  Goodnight Josh.

is this the third time you said goodnight?  ahahahha have another drink

Josh is in your head

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #193 on: September 03, 2009, 10:52:05 PM »
yeah I did serious time---overnight and then got off with 32 hours community service---thats some hard time---that was August 24, 1994, coincedentally the last time I ever touched alcohol.  Which unlike you the last time you touched it was right before you typed

Is that really best retort you have for me???  ("retort"...look it up)

did she also mention the reason I was mad at said girlfirend was because i walked in on her fucking her ex boyfriend?  But since you are not man enough you wouldnt step up to deal with that---Yup if a chick cheats on me Im drillin her in the head,...all day long

Oh yes.... beat her in the head IN the police station in front of police officers.... you DA MAN!!!!!!!!!!

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: September 03, 2009, 10:53:40 PM »

Oh yes.... beat her in the head IN the police station in front of police officers.... you DA MAN!!!!!!!!!!

ahahahah 3 times he says good night and comes back---and claims to not be drinking---someones callin your name

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #195 on: September 03, 2009, 10:54:35 PM »

Dude I'll admit to all my crimes on here--you cant get me on those,...I dont care,...I did it and I cant change it---bring another one up, this is actually fun

Solid Gold post right here ladies and gentlemen...

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #196 on: September 03, 2009, 10:56:03 PM »
Solid Gold post right here ladies and gentlemen...
as a jewish person, i'm impressed with gold

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: September 03, 2009, 10:57:03 PM »

Grants the kind of man that watches his girlfriend get boned by another guy and then says to the guy"please sir may I have some too?"

BEING THAT TWILA CLEARLY STATED YOU HAD ISSUES GETTING IT UP DUE TO ALCOHOL INTAKE

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: September 03, 2009, 10:57:24 PM »
Guess Ron ain't answering his cell.

Also, BRILLIANT thread!

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: September 03, 2009, 10:59:09 PM »
Guess Ron ain't answering his cell.

actually I personally msged ron "Grant is having a breakdown over my disturbia thread so if you feel the need to delete it so he doesnt cry go ahead"