Author Topic: College football time!  (Read 13838 times)

body88

Re: College football time!
« Reply #75 on: November 01, 2009, 10:27:16 AM »
Lol...just like clockwork  ;D

I love how the haters waited till AFTER this game to talk, playing it safe?

No excuses, props to Oregon, they looked awesome last night!

We've got a VERY young team, and we now have a quarterback  8)

FIGHT ON!!!

People are haters because USC got their ass kicked by Oregon?  You said USC doesn't lose big games, and clearly they do.  A lot of people thought Oregon would win the game.  You say no excuses.

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #76 on: November 01, 2009, 02:04:58 PM »
You guys will be awesome again next year and back to normal after Barkley gets this year under his belt. I'm surprised though that Oregan hasn't gotten the love that they should be getting. Only loss to undefeated Boise State, but come into yesterdays game ranked 10th and not much talk about them.

I agree about Oregon not getting enough press.  They've been literally running over every team they've played, including SC.  Can't wait to see where they rank after this weekend.

You said USC doesn't lose big games, and clearly they do.

Um...you didn't take that statement literally did you?  :-\

Would you like my predictions on the superbowl of 2012 while we're at it

;D
just not good enough

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #77 on: November 01, 2009, 03:48:37 PM »
;)

Well, with a "true freshman" leading the offense and a defense full of sophomores, I won't be calling you guys "Nostradamus" any time soon.  ;D

But I'm still very impressed on how they've done this year...after finishing top 4 in the BCS for the last seven years, one year out of the running is not that big of a deal. We've got a solid quarterback and a maturing team, looking forward to next year already  8)

All that dominance.....and yet only one lonely Natl Championship to show for it...... :-\   :'(

I like giving USC fans crap, but they are clearly the best program......west of the Mississippi....... ;D

;)

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #78 on: November 02, 2009, 10:10:58 AM »
All that dominance.....and yet only one lonely Natl Championship to show for it...... :-\   :'(

I like giving USC fans crap, but they are clearly the best program......west of the Mississippi....... ;D

;)
;D

It's all good. What fun would it be to follow sports without talking trash about the other team, right  ;D

Texas is back to the number two spot in the BCS...looks like it's going to be Texas vs Florida for the National Championship.  If I had to put money on the game I'd put it on Fl to win, hopefully not though.
just not good enough

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: November 02, 2009, 12:51:15 PM »
;D

It's all good. What fun would it be to follow sports without talking trash about the other team, right  ;D

Texas is back to the number two spot in the BCS...looks like it's going to be Texas vs Florida for the National Championship.  If I had to put money on the game I'd put it on Fl to win, hopefully not though.

I think you are correct with Tex vs Fla.....I'm a Tebow fan, so pulling for the Gators.  Although, I wouldn't be surprised to see Bama beat Fla in the SEC championship. 

Nightmare scenario for the BCS....Fla or Bama stumble and lose a game, but they beat the other one in the SEC title game.  Texas stumbles along the way.  So do we get Iowa and Cinn for the natl title?   ;D

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: November 02, 2009, 07:41:51 PM »
SC may   (and I say may) still go to the Rose Bowl...or even the Fiesta.   Oregon is good but not great.   SC will win their remaining games and I I doubt Oregon will.
((-::

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #81 on: November 04, 2009, 08:28:36 AM »
Damn Texas looked good on Saturday.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: November 05, 2009, 06:43:01 PM »
The V Tech/ECU game is sooooo boring!!!! ::)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: November 07, 2009, 08:39:18 AM »
The V Tech/ECU game is sooooo boring!!!! ::)

Agreed......what run of the mill team in the Pac 10 is USC going to lose to this week?  ;D

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #84 on: November 07, 2009, 07:03:12 PM »
Damn Texas looked good on Saturday.

x2

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #85 on: November 08, 2009, 10:31:37 AM »
What happened to the Quack Attack? Stanford is a dream killer for a lot of the Pac-10 it seems. On another note, UT Vols John Crompton is 4th in CFB for TD passes at 21, his offense was 5th worse in CFB last year. Kid should get comeback player of the year or something.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: November 08, 2009, 04:50:31 PM »
What happened to the Quack Attack? Stanford is a dream killer for a lot of the Pac-10 it seems. On another note, UT Vols John Crompton is 4th in CFB for TD passes at 21, his offense was 5th worse in CFB last year. Kid should get comeback player of the year or something.

U-huh......look earlier in the thread my Vol friend, I tried to tell you he wasn't nearly as bad as you thought..... ;D

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #87 on: November 08, 2009, 05:41:58 PM »
U-huh......look earlier in the thread my Vol friend, I tried to tell you he wasn't nearly as bad as you thought..... ;D

He was just so bad last year and the first few games this season, it was hard to believe you. But yep, you were right :D

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #88 on: November 09, 2009, 05:27:42 PM »
I think you are correct with Tex vs Fla.....I'm a Tebow fan, so pulling for the Gators.  Although, I wouldn't be surprised to see Bama beat Fla in the SEC championship. 

I dont' think Alabama looks strong enough to take down Fl, Texas is a different story. Of course I'll be rooting for Alabama.  I can bet on one thing though, if it's a close game, I guarantee there will be a critical BS call made against Alabama  ;D

On a separate note, there's actually an article asking if it's too soon to release Blount from suspension  ::)

http://msn.foxsports.com/cfb/story/10345084/In-Blount-case,-Oregon-showed-where-its-priorities-are

How long did Spikes get for trying to blind someone? This Florida nut hugging is just too blatant. I hope Texas kills em'
just not good enough

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: November 10, 2009, 04:51:12 AM »
I dont' think Alabama looks strong enough to take down Fl, Texas is a different story. Of course I'll be rooting for Alabama.  I can bet on one thing though, if it's a close game, I guarantee there will be a critical BS call made against Alabama  ;D

On a separate note, there's actually an article asking if it's too soon to release Blount from suspension  ::)

http://msn.foxsports.com/cfb/story/10345084/In-Blount-case,-Oregon-showed-where-its-priorities-are

How long did Spikes get for trying to blind someone? This Florida nut hugging is just too blatant. I hope Texas kills em'

Spikes should have been suspended for at least a couple of games.  Blount was just reacting to some punk talking shit, frankly I thought it was funny, but Spikes' was a much worse situation.

I agree, I don't think Bama's offense is clicking enough to beat UF.  Texas.....I think Shipley is awesome, but why aren't teams just doubling him?  They have no other real pass catching threats. 

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: November 13, 2009, 07:44:07 PM »
Spikes should have been suspended for at least a couple of games.  Blount was just reacting to some punk talking shit, frankly I thought it was funny, but Spikes' was a much worse situation.

I agree, I don't think Bama's offense is clicking enough to beat UF.  Texas.....I think Shipley is awesome, but why aren't teams just doubling him?  They have no other real pass catching threats. 
It wasn't just Spikes!!!!  I saw poster boy  Tim tossing F-bombs all over the field in the Bama game and Dawgs game.   What-a-Role model!!!!

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: November 14, 2009, 08:00:58 AM »
It wasn't just Spikes!!!!  I saw poster boy  Tim tossing F-bombs all over the field in the Bama game and Dawgs game.   What-a-Role model!!!!

BULLSHIT!  I watch UF every week and have NEVER seen him do that.  If you can't post vid evidence, you are just another hater.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #92 on: November 14, 2009, 03:18:33 PM »
how bout' them trojans!

hahahaha.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: November 14, 2009, 04:43:42 PM »
how bout' them trojans!

hahahaha.

Bwahahahaha, YES!  All that shit they were talking before the season......and now they rarely make a peep.....hahaha

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #94 on: November 15, 2009, 07:10:10 PM »

Is it too late to jump on the Florida bandwagon like everyone else....

::)
just not good enough

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #95 on: November 15, 2009, 09:08:52 PM »
Is it too late to jump on the Florida bandwagon like everyone else....

::)

Only if you own a pair of wrangler jorts. Must have wear for the true Gaytor fan

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: November 16, 2009, 04:51:33 AM »
Only if you own a pair of wrangler jorts. Must have wear for the true Gaytor fan

At least they aren't out knocking off a 7/11 with a pellet gun, wearing UT gear and trying to escape in a Prius....... ;D

Sorry man, couldn't resist.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #97 on: November 16, 2009, 07:14:55 AM »
Texas vs Florida for the championship.

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #98 on: November 16, 2009, 06:42:30 PM »
At least they aren't out knocking off a 7/11 with a pellet gun, wearing UT gear and trying to escape in a Prius....... ;D

Sorry man, couldn't resist.

Hey, hey, hey, get your facts straight. It was a Pilot gas station, no 7/11 ::)

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: November 17, 2009, 08:26:06 PM »
Agreed......what run of the mill team in the Pac 10 is USC going to lose to this week?  ;D
SC losing is BCS's loss!   Texas vs Fla will be boring.  Just a trip for Texans and Floridians to vist sunny LA.