Author Topic: New to the board  (Read 6508 times)

mass 04

• Getbig V
Re: New to the board
« Reply #50 on: September 03, 2009, 05:20:30 PM »
Off season shot when the G4P season dries up.

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #51 on: September 03, 2009, 05:51:21 PM »
congratulations you re a very original douche with short dick syndrom, a steroid abuser and sport tattos that barely cover all the insecurities tormenting your brain.

forgot to mention the receding hairline.

LULZ!

Are you a man of faith?

Spirit of Truth

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #52 on: September 03, 2009, 07:57:19 PM »

I happen to posses superior intellect and am a well respected member here by everyone except anyone white, brown, yellow or black...who does that leave? ;D

Old twinks in the advance stages of HIV.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #53 on: September 03, 2009, 08:02:37 PM »
Coloss, you look great. Don't mind the ass raping. You get use to it after a while. In time, you'll even start to enjoy it but then they move on to someone else leaving your dilated bung hole dry.

Ruthless crowd here.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: September 03, 2009, 08:27:51 PM »
I have to see pictures of him to know who you talking about. I know of bloghead from here but i never seen his real pictures. IF someone can maybe post them.
That's right. I run this BITCH up here. I'm the H.N.I.C. of the Chicago bodybuilding scene. I'm the sheriff around this mofo so back the fuck up and RECOGNIZE because in the IL scene I'm all about tapping ass and checking traps... yea'heard!

If I see you at Niles XSport one more time there's gonna be a misunderstanding up in there, FURNITURE is gonna be moved around thurr...ya'feel me?

Welcome to the THUNDERDOME (Getbig) , BITCH!

Your Friendly Neighborhood, BlizzzzockHead!

?

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #55 on: September 03, 2009, 09:15:51 PM »
LOL
A

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #56 on: September 03, 2009, 09:21:24 PM »
Solid physique for sure...About the hair.  Just let it go bro, just let it go...It will be the most liberating thing you ever do once its gone...You don't want to be one of these fools who need a chin strap in the wind...Oh yeah and be careful of the curse...

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: September 03, 2009, 09:37:29 PM »
Well just so you know,

1.  Don't ever mention Jay Cutler's wife

she has a nice ass.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #58 on: September 03, 2009, 09:42:41 PM »
Solid physique for sure...About the hair.  Just let it go bro, just let it go...It will be the most liberating thing you ever do once its gone...You don't want to be one of these fools who need a chin strap in the wind...Oh yeah and be careful of the curse...

Just make sure you don't start tweezing your eyebrows after shaving the head...Its the worst look this side of Palumbo :-\

Colossus3

• Getbig II
« Reply #59 on: September 04, 2009, 01:41:36 PM »
couple of more pics.

Team Diver

• Getbig IV
  • Squeeeeze!!!
« Reply #60 on: September 04, 2009, 01:43:10 PM »
I have been coming to this board for the past 6 years (mostly when bored and looking for few laughs, you guys are great!) and thought it was about time to join. Getbig makes  boring day go by fast.  I'm from Chicago and 28 years old. Here are few pics of me. Ya ya I know i'll probably going to get criticized like crazy but I don't take that stuff too seriously.

welcome to the thunderdome, bitch!

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: September 04, 2009, 02:12:19 PM »
Just make sure you don't start tweezing your eyebrows after shaving the head...Its the worst look this side of Palumbo :-\
Hey, man.... fuck off! I shave my head and tweeze.... well, maybe you're right. Disregard.

- Block!
?

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: September 04, 2009, 02:20:02 PM »
Hey "Collosus", didn't you take some pics while holding up a piece of paper with a certain code on it?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: September 04, 2009, 02:31:37 PM »
Hey "Collosus", didn't you take some pics while holding up a piece of paper with a certain code on it?
Bwa ha ha ha! That was a great thread! Especially seeing how Erick Farffenuugen fell for it.

- Block!
?