Author Topic: SUPER RARE Arnold Training Video Clip, ALLLLLLLL Drugsssssss  (Read 5732 times)

spinnis

Re: SUPER RARE Arnold Training Video Clip, ALLLLLLLL Drugsssssss
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2009, 06:32:51 AM »
So is every other bbdr on planet earth. Point is??

I don't remember asking you something "playboy"

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2009, 11:53:25 AM »
So is every other bbdr on planet earth. Point is??

No, the point is that some didn't seem to have such a disturbing drop-off in size. He looked like a tennis player in the late 70s.

Some like Arnold i suspect only had a "work ethic" while juicing, had no drive to lift seriously otherwise.

Genetics- some retain more i agree, plus he was lanky which exaggerates how little muscle he had when not lifting and not on juice.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2009, 12:43:03 PM »
No, the point is that some didn't seem to have such a disturbing drop-off in size. He looked like a tennis player in the late 70s.

Some like Arnold i suspect only had a "work ethic" while juicing, had no drive to lift seriously otherwise.

Genetics- some retain more i agree, plus he was lanky which exaggerates how little muscle he had when not lifting and not on juice.

Thats not matthew modine in a scene from visionquest.to cut weight for "shute"

Pecs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: September 08, 2009, 01:28:07 PM »
its hard to believe that the arnie running pic is shot maybe 1-2 years before he actually WON his 7th Mr Olympia. He definitely worked hard....... ;)

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: September 08, 2009, 08:51:58 PM »
its hard to believe that the arnie running pic is shot maybe 1-2 years before he actually WON his 7th Mr Olympia. He definitely worked JUICED hard....... ;)

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2009, 09:53:14 PM »
its hard to believe that the arnie running pic is shot maybe 1-2 years before he actually WON his 7th Mr Olympia. He definitely worked hard....... ;)

Worked hard for a short time, thanks to muscle memory, hard training and drugs. Actually if he'd have worked harder for as long as the other competitors which he didn't, he'd have had more muscle and less controvery to this day.

Rome

• Getbig IV
  • Pics or GTFO!
« Reply #31 on: September 09, 2009, 08:04:53 AM »
This was filmed in 1979. What's interesting is that just a few months later, he hopped on the sauce, and after barely training for the past 5 years, he takes less than 2 1/2 months and blows himself up enough to win be GIVEN the Olympia. The only other guy I think that could pull something like that off would be Kevin Levrone.
fixed

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 09, 2009, 08:23:07 AM »
here is the bottom line.........arnie is, was and always will be the best!

he trained 6 weeks for the 80 olympia, and won!!!!

he was not all drugs.......bull shit......why hate on a man that had great muscle memory, knew what exercises worked well for him, and had tremendous belief that he could win........the man didn't worry about bbing 24-7.......he was out making movies, buying up real estate......and would lay off training for months.......as did steve reeves........they both took long layoffs......arnie won the olympia with only a month and a half of training.

was he at his best.....no.....but he was good enough to win that day......great chest, arms and calves......dickerson and coe were close.....but arnie was that good!!!!!