Author Topic: ILS, TapOut, Affliction, sleeveless shirts, tough guy stares, shadow boxing, sha  (Read 9467 times)

Blücher

• Getbig II
  • "WHERE YOU STAY AT?!"-SAMSON123
Re: ILS, TapOut, Affliction, sleeveless shirts, tough guy stares, shadow boxing,
« Reply #50 on: September 09, 2009, 05:37:52 AM »
What's it to you homo?

Since you keep accusing JNN of being a homosexual, it leads me to believe that you are simply expressing your repressed desires.

Therefore, you = lusting for JNN.

Ta, ta.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
Re: ILS, TapOut, Affliction, sleeveless shirts, tough guy stares, shadow boxing,
« Reply #51 on: September 09, 2009, 05:41:04 AM »
Since you keep accusing JNN of being a homosexual, it leads me to believe that you are simply expressing your repressed desires.

Therefore, you = lusting for JNN.

Ta, ta.

I don't have to accuse JNN of anything.  It oozes from just about every thing he posts.  :)

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #52 on: September 09, 2009, 06:41:42 AM »
I don't have to accuse JNN of anything.  It oozes from just about every thing he posts.  :)

here we go again -- everyone who posts a pic on here you rag on or 'diss'

you wanna call everyone gay and talk outta your ass - then send me PM's on how you will fight me and this and that -

your the 'tough guy' claiming that if I go to blacktown in Manhattan and ask for the 'big guy' then all shit stops - just put 'ask for the fattest fck in the gym' ---- lardass wannabes dont worry me

I stated that I lived in myrtle after I graduated college for a yr - the guy in the pic we had a buisness together and he is very well known down there - I was a reg at strip clubs and all the Krypto staff worked out in my gym and I know Chris and drew who own the damn thing - 'big gay scene in myrtle' is a crock of shit just goes to show where you hangout when you leave blacktown,NY

my roomates worked at masters, I worked at red rooster for awhile then at fitness edge

as far as banging btchs all I said was I didnt remember some names and couldnt get a count on the ones I got while rocking an Ed hardy t-shirt ----  never said I get HELLA ass, never claimed to be tough shit

I simply said that when I see your black ass staring at me with all the sweaty broke people in Krypto on the dance floor and I',m in VIP with a bottle and 5bitches -- You're the hater

you;ll always be a HATER cause you will never have what me and JNN have ------- looks and a waistline

go eat some more HAGGUS you fat bastard

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: September 09, 2009, 07:19:36 AM »
here we go again -- everyone who posts a pic on here you rag on or 'diss'

you wanna call everyone gay and talk outta your ass - then send me PM's on how you will fight me and this and that -

your the 'tough guy' claiming that if I go to blacktown in Manhattan and ask for the 'big guy' then all shit stops - just put 'ask for the fattest fck in the gym' ---- lardass wannabes dont worry me

I stated that I lived in myrtle after I graduated college for a yr - the guy in the pic we had a buisness together and he is very well known down there - I was a reg at strip clubs and all the Krypto staff worked out in my gym and I know Chris and drew who own the damn thing - 'big gay scene in myrtle' is a crock of shit just goes to show where you hangout when you leave blacktown,NY

my roomates worked at masters, I worked at red rooster for awhile then at fitness edge

as far as banging btchs all I said was I didnt remember some names and couldnt get a count on the ones I got while rocking an Ed hardy t-shirt ----  never said I get HELLA ass, never claimed to be tough shit

I simply said that when I see your black ass staring at me with all the sweaty broke people in Krypto on the dance floor and I',m in VIP with a bottle and 5bitches -- You're the hater

you;ll always be a HATER cause you will never have what me and JNN have ------- looks and a waistline

go eat some more HAGGUS you fat bastard

LMAO!  That you think I'm black.  You don't have to explain yourself to me tough guy.  You're obviously bi.  Who cares!  Funny I knew you were big into the gay scene down there in Myrtle turtle just by looking at your picture.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #54 on: September 09, 2009, 07:31:08 AM »
LMAO!  That you think I'm black.  You don't have to explain yourself to me tough guy.  You're obviously bi.  Who cares!  Funny I knew you were big into the gay scene down there in Myrtle turtle just by looking at your picture.

here are your last couple posts on this forum (besides the above)

A Freudian slip..........my how witty you are.  Did you think of that one on your own or did you spend the last ten minutes googling that little comeback?  The fact that I have nothing to do with training or BB and you have spent the last 20 minutes replying and bantering back and forth with me is a testament to your courageous proposition of all things gay.  

The gayness is strong in the IFBB.  Let's not kid ourselves here gentleman.  Chick is defending the indefensible.  An otherwise manly endeavor of strength and muscleness has been reduced to a tawdry and lude festival of ooohey goohey muscle bears willing to strut and straddle for the flashing cameras of their closet fans.  

If you're a gay bodybuilder Myrtle Beach is by far the number one spot.  

The two homos 4 or 5 posts down.   ;D
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=297055.0

remember, when you point the "homo" finger at someone, you have four fingers pointing back at you, nancy

btw, there were alot more of your quotes with self hatred references to homosexuality but i don't have the time- shit, i could be in prison for life with a cell that had the world's fastest internet connection and i still wouldn't have the  time

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: September 09, 2009, 07:39:42 AM »

remember, when you point the "homo" finger at someone, you have four fingers pointing back at you, nancy

btw, there were alot more of your quotes with self hatred references to homosexuality but i don't have the time- shit, i could be in prison for life with a cell that had the world's fastest internet connection and i still wouldn't have the  time

Oh pipe down you big queenie! 

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: September 09, 2009, 07:50:29 AM »
Oh pipe down you big queenie! 
Hey, what teh hell this gotta do with them affliction wearin', cagefightin', tough guyz with ILS? LMAO!!!

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #57 on: September 09, 2009, 11:29:08 AM »

needs to take a look at himself

yea I thought your were black cause FLATBUSH is ghetto as hell and I dont know any big gym in there - my boss in from brooklyn and everyone I work with is from NY including myself(upstate) - but no black guy would point the GAY finger so much

funny you pick the most secure guys on the board with jobs and certifications to fck with and call gay - from one pick you can tell I'm gay!!!

I am just gonna back off this one cause shit is becoming obviuos as JNN stated and it just not worth the effort anymore cause you would start saying this is gay and that is gay

go back to your moms basement off the jersey turnpike and stack of Colt mags and lay off the studs who actully post pics of themselves but your insecurities lash out and knock anyone with abs/expensive clothes/JOBS/social skills

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: September 09, 2009, 01:04:17 PM »

needs to take a look at himself

yea I thought your were black cause FLATBUSH is ghetto as hell and I dont know any big gym in there - my boss in from brooklyn and everyone I work with is from NY including myself(upstate) - but no black guy would point the GAY finger so much

funny you pick the most secure guys on the board with jobs and certifications to fck with and call gay - from one pick you can tell I'm gay!!!

I am just gonna back off this one cause shit is becoming obviuos as JNN stated and it just not worth the effort anymore cause you would start saying this is gay and that is gay

go back to your moms basement off the jersey turnpike and stack of Colt mags and lay off the studs who actully post pics of themselves but your insecurities lash out and knock anyone with abs/expensive clothes/JOBS/social skills

One pic yes and the fact that you overcompensate every chance you get in defending your manhood!

Haha here's the funny thing BRO...........I was just giving you shit..........fucking around like I do with a lot of guys on here that take themselves way too seriously.  I had no idea you were in fact bi.  I could care less.  The whole "gay" this "gay" that thing is like teasing your little brother or picking on your sister type of thing.  Any straight guy would understand.  But since you and JNN get so offended by it and stand up for it........it's obvious.  No hard feelings bro...........I'd have a cold one with you two any day of the week........or in your case a Washington Apple?   ;)  Take care and godbess and remember THIS IS GETBIG............

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: September 09, 2009, 01:05:33 PM »
One pic yes and the fact that you overcompensate every chance you get in defending your manhood!

Haha here's the funny thing BRO...........I was just giving you shit..........fucking around like I do with a lot of guys on here that take themselves way too seriously.  I had no idea you were in fact bi.  I could care less.  The whole "gay" this "gay" that thing is like teasing your little brother or picking on your sister type of thing.  Any straight guy would understand.  But since you and JNN get so offended by it and stand up for it........it's obvious.  No hard feelings bro...........I'd have a cold one with you two any day of the week........or in your case a Washington Apple?   ;)  Take care and godless and remember THIS IS GETBIG............

lol...the male nurse made a funny...

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
Oh and Flatbush may be ghetto as hell..........that's exactly my point..............aint no fucking metrohoney gonna stroll around in my neck of the woods he'd piss his pants at all the hardcore motherfuckers walking around...........we over in Flatbush wipe our ass with toilet paper harder than you Spikey :)  And I wasn't talking about my gym...........I was talking about where I train for violence and those who wish it upon others or myself.  Take care kid!  

Aaron Singerman

• Getbig IV
You know I have tons of Affliction shirts, but Blockhead (and others) have posted about what douchebags wear them... Now, I can't get myself to wear them to anywhere but the gym... Thanks Blockhead...
A

dov

• Getbig IV
You know I have tons of Affliction shirts, but Blockhead (and others) have posted about what douchebags wear them... Now, I can't get myself to wear them to anywhere but the gym... Thanks Blockhead...
Thanks "Block"....really, thank you.  ;D

dov

• Getbig IV
oh, another failed mention of the numerous 30+ yo men wearing their baseball cap backwardz.....of course, they also had on a skin tight sleeveless UArmr  :-[

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
hahaha I love how threads on GB go off in all directions , great stuff  ;D

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
oh, another failed mention of the numerous 30+ yo men wearing their baseball cap backwardz.....of course, they also had on a skin tight sleeveless UArmr  :-[

yes I cant find the quote but someone on here said anyone over 30 with a baseball cap backward is tryn too hard or some shit...

also the flat billed hat tilted and doing bicep curls with air force one's on and big ass nike shorts

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
Oh and Flatbush may be ghetto as hell..........that's exactly my point..............aint no fucking metrohoney gonna stroll around in my neck of the woods he'd piss his pants at all the hardcore motherfuckers walking around...........we over in Flatbush wipe our ass with toilet paper harder than you Spikey :)  And I wasn't talking about my gym...........I was talking about where I train for violence and those who wish it upon others or myself.  Take care kid!  

why wait like 5 thread to switch gears on me??

you take anti-anxiety pills like me??

this sounds like Mcmananus got either really drunk/high/fckd he had a epiphany or he got fired up so much about that damned getbig his boyfriend hacked his account

???

its either alot of black people of hasidic jews in flatbush I cant remember??  But I know you are lying cause no white, tall, irish, lanky ass male nurse who does MMA or whatev you sayin..graps guys balls all night - tumbling - would get caught in that part of 'hatten

-- like I said your some lanky bastard from Seacaucas who likes to stare at 'big guys' -- and that cool - JNN does spread ass shots and has paypal ;)   BUT you must of dipped into the nurses bag or something cause this isnt McmanAnus

dov

• Getbig IV

yes I cant find the quote but someone on here said anyone over 30 with a baseball cap backward is tryn too hard or some shit...

also the flat billed hat tilted and doing bicep curls with air force one's on and big ass nike shorts
I've said it many,mant times....teh great "SF" harped on this once or twice.