Author Topic: Racist arguments always tend to be BLACK VS WHITE.....why not WHITE vs LATINOS?  (Read 20506 times)

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
OR ASIANS FOR THAT MATTER?  ;)
To answer the original question.

its because asian or latino's arent seen as a threat, but black ppl are.

also its the rivalry that the two mega races have with each other, whites vs. blacks are like red sox vs. yankees, cowboys vs. niners, giants vs. dodgers, or lakers vs celtics.

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.

its because asian or latino's arent seen as a threat, but black ppl are.

also its the rivalry that the two mega races have with each other, whites vs. blacks are like red sox vs. yankees, cowboys vs. niners, giants vs. dodgers, or lakers vs celtics.

#s game in the states.

1. if asian made up 13-15% of the pop...u can bet ur bottom dollar there would be problems.  they have social ills also.
2. when the us media reports latino...dude they are talking mexican...based on shear #s.

there are also other issues of assimilation but the write up isnt necessary...given the cultural experts  will come out the word works.

Oh...Monica!

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Re: Racist arguments always tend to be BLACK VS WHITE.....why not WHITE vs LATIN
« Reply #102 on: September 09, 2009, 08:59:14 PM »
OR ASIANS FOR THAT MATTER?  ;)

Skipped ahead so the answer may have already been given: Latinos are a big, powerful minority. More than 19%!! This explains why we're all expected to learn spanish even though some of them have been here for generations and still refuse to speak/learn english.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
#s game in the states.

1. if asian made up 13-15% of the pop...u can bet ur bottom dollar there would be problems.  they have social ills also.
2. when the us media reports latino...dude they are talking mexican...based on shear #s.

there are also other issues of assimilation but the write up isnt necessary...given the cultural experts  will come out the word works.

Latinos make up a larger percentage of the population than blacks do today.  It ain't just a numbers game.  Ask any white man if he'd rather live in an all-black neighborhood or an all-mexican neighborhood, and guess which one he'll choose every time?   ::)
Ron: "I am lazy."

divcom

• Getbig V

Latinos make up a larger percentage of the population than blacks do today.  It ain't just a numbers game.  Ask any white man if he'd rather live in an all-black neighborhood or an all-mexican neighborhood, and guess which one he'll choose every time?   ::)

we know this.  damn i forgot part of my heritage.

i know one with his family  who just left a neighborhood full of mexs in phoenix.  what's ur worthless pt as usual?

btw...i'm sure mexs and blks are rushing to this pool party.

as much as u claim the things u have and how smart ur hoe is with her econos ph.d. ....u are a stupid mofo deep inside. 
Oh...Monica!

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
#s game in the states.

1. if asian made up 13-15% of the pop...u can bet ur bottom dollar there would be problems.  they have social ills also. 2. when the us media reports latino...dude they are talking mexican...based on shear #s.

Actually not true at all, LA has the majority of asians compared to any other states or cities. ex. Monterey Park ( I believe 60% or more), Irvine, Walnut, San Marino, Alhambra, Arcadia, etc.. and crime rate is steady compared to most places with prodominately blacks or hispanics. IMO, they assimlate better than blacks or hispanics. Thier culture has a lot to do with it, most asians on average in Cali are a lot more successful than thier minority counterparts. Why is that?? Maybe thier stress on college/education has to do with it unlike most blacks and hispanics, which on average, thrive on what convenience stores to shoot up or bank to rob. Of course there are exceptions ;D

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum

its because asian or latino's arent seen as a threat, but black ppl Jews are.

also its the rivalry that the two mega races have with each other, whites vs. blacks Jews are like red sox vs. yankees, cowboys vs. niners, giants vs. dodgers, or lakers vs celtics.

Fixed.

Hey Flexington, tell us more about this rivalry; oh and, well done on the sporting analogy, I acknowledge that Africans dominate certain sports.

Now, let's ponder: Volta, Franklin, Faraday, Maxwell, Tesla, Galileo, Newton, Gauss, Planck, Bohr, Schroedinger, Heisenberg, Darwin, Watson, Crick, et al.

Then, let us list some epoch making scientific breakthroughs:

- Uncovering the mysteries of DNA.
- Electricity.
- Newtonian & Quantum Physics.
- Space flight.
- and of course, Teh Interwebs.

To name but five; of course, we can point to dozens more hewn from the genius of white minds, but to keep this easy for you, please name one - JUST ONE - similar epoch making discovery...from a black mind?

As I say, a mere one is all you need, that should be easy for ya, eh boi?

By the way, the above is a rhetorical question.

"Whites look at blacks as rivals", LOL.

Ciao.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Blücher

• Getbig II
  • "WHERE YOU STAY AT?!"-SAMSON123
Fixed.

Hey Flexington, tell us more about this rivalry; oh and, well done on the sporting analogy, I acknowledge that Africans dominate certain sports.

Now, let's ponder: Volta, Franklin, Faraday, Maxwell, Tesla, Galileo, Newton, Gauss, Planck, Bohr, Schroedinger, Heisenberg, Darwin, Watson, Crick, et al.

Then, let us list some epoch making scientific breakthroughs:

- Uncovering the mysteries of DNA.
- Electricity.
- Newtonian & Quantum Physics.
- Space flight.
- and of course, Teh Interwebs.

To name but five; of course, we can point to dozens more hewn from the genius of white minds, but to keep this easy for you, please name one - JUST ONE - similar epoch making discovery...from a black mind?

As I say, a mere one is all you need, that should be easy for ya, eh boi?

By the way, the above is a rhetorical question.

"Whites look at blacks as rivals", LOL.

Ciao.

African history was written by the white man.
They purposefully made Africans looks primative.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum

Actually not true at all, LA has the majority of asians compared to any other states or cities. ex. Monterey Park ( I believe 60% or more), Irvine, Walnut, San Marino, Alhambra, Arcadia, etc.. and crime rate is steady compared to most places with prodominately blacks or hispanics. IMO, they assimlate better than blacks or hispanics. Thier culture has a lot to do with it, most asians on average in Cali are a lot more successful than thier minority counterparts. Why is that?? Maybe thier stress on college/education has to do with it unlike most blacks and hispanics, which on average, thrive on what convenience stores to shoot up or bank to rob. Of course there are exceptions ;D

No, it's genetic.

As indeed Dan Duchaine outlined here:

No, the police are scumfuck agents of the jew world order, however, that doesnt change the fact that in my world, if a paki or coon visiting the UK stepped out of line, they could expect a jolly good kicking from the fourth reich SS, and based on genetic theory, the police would be within their rights to profile blacks as potential trouble makers, and secondly, I can gurantee that you would see virtually zero reports of police attacking orientals, again, as per genetic theory

http://forum.bodybuildingpro.com/showpost.php?p=26223&postcount=13

Full thread here:

http://forum.bodybuildingpro.com/showthread.php?t=3496
Bodybuilding Pro.com

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163

Blücher

• Getbig II

Ich bin Der sieger.

divcom

• Getbig V

Ich bin Der sieger.

no dimwit...he is.

Oh...Monica!

Blücher

• Getbig II
^^Thats like a mini 9/11 right there. :o

DK II

• Getbig V
no dimwit...he is.

Oh yeah, Heidi's adorable!

Seriously dude, you have much to learn.

divcom

• Getbig V
^^Thats like a mini 9/11 right there. :o

sting...dont it?
Oh...Monica!

DK II

• Getbig V

compared to

divcom

• Getbig V
Because latinos are white. Case in point the chick I impregnated twice. My 2 kids look white.

now...how u got that done?
Oh...Monica!

Blücher

• Getbig II
Check

and mate.

DK II

• Getbig V
Damn, i just can't stop looknig at this pic.

DK II

• Getbig V

Blücher

• Getbig II
Ok Dk, now thats funny.

DK II

• Getbig V
Ok Dk, now thats funny.

lol, i knew i'd get you with that.  ;D

DK II

• Getbig V
Anyways, thanks for holding up the white flag, whereever you are.  ;D ;D

::) ::)

asianmyth

• Getbig II
OK "asianmyth"LOL!!

I lived there as a kid as my uncle owned a house there and we lived in it.

The neighborhood wasn`t always a bad place but got steadily worse over the years.

As a kid,you live where your parents live asshole!

u r one lucky white mo fo having both mom and dad.most of white kids now live with single parent mostly mom,s and they forced to listen all those noises their mom,s make while repeatedly getting hit by 10 inches black cock in next room.
please dont take it personly.it is an social problem.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
u r one lucky white mo fo having both mom and dad.most of white kids now live with single parent mostly mom,s and they forced to listen all those noises their mom,s make while repeatedly getting hit by 10 inches black cock in next room.please dont take it personly.it is an social problem.

haha