Author Topic: Insulin Everybody Doing It?  (Read 13512 times)

dustin

Re: Insulin Everybody Doing It?
« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2009, 10:12:49 PM »
Agreed, lots of fear mongering out there among people who've never touched it.

In the same thread where people take the time to debunk all the insulin myths, you still have idiots coming in here and saying "Naw, dog. Fuck that shit. Gives you teh AIDS diabeetus" ::)

These are the types of people that need to load up a 3ml syringe with humalog and inject it into their jugular.

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2009, 06:16:39 PM »
No shortage of scared little shits in here lol... if insulin is so fucking dangerous then why am I not hearing about all these pro's slipping into coma's and dying? lol...

dustin

« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2009, 07:48:41 PM »
No shortage of scared little shits in here lol... if insulin is so fucking dangerous then why am I not hearing about all these pro's slipping into coma's and dying? lol...

Or what about the millions of lay people that use this hormone half a dozen times a day, including half retarded women, children and elderly??

You'd think there'd be bodies littered in the streets!!

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: September 13, 2009, 07:58:32 PM »
In the same thread where people take the time to debunk all the insulin myths, you still have idiots coming in here and saying "Naw, dog. Fuck that shit. Gives you teh AIDS diabeetus" ::)

These are the types of people that need to load up a 3ml syringe with humalog and inject it into their jugular.

stfu...ill admit if was wrong about that but i have read that it could cause diabeetus if it is abused too much for too long...please show me some studies that shows taking bodybuilding doses of insulin wont cause that

jerseymuscles113

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: September 13, 2009, 08:07:37 PM »
using It for a prolonged period of time can cause the person's body To stop producing natural insulin making them diabetic....proven fact

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2009, 04:10:07 PM »
stfu...ill admit if was wrong about that but i have read that it could cause diabeetus if it is abused too much for too long...please show me some studies that shows taking bodybuilding doses of insulin wont cause that
thats not how it works. you need to show proof that that will happen before anyone will believe its true.

theres no reason to believe that it would have that effect, regardless of doseage or how many times used.

dustin

« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2009, 05:48:31 PM »

Calm down, Gloria. I wasn't talking about you in particular. If you've seen the light, then preach on, brother. Too much misinformation about this drug. This is right on par with the permanent thyroid shut down myth. If anything, we're more at risk for screwing up our HPTA as opposed to messing up our insulin response and thyroids. Too much bro science in the gyms.

thats not how it works. you need to show proof that that will happen before anyone will believe its true.

theres no reason to believe that it would have that effect, regardless of doseage or how many times used.

Bingo. There aren't any studies because no one's studied it in a bodybuilding application. While I regard insulin as an otherwise safe hormone, maybe studies showing that megadosing it wouldn't be the best thing. There is still an apparent danger. It's just over exaggerated and taken out of context.

Yes - if you bang back a CC of slin and just sit there, doing nothing, not heeding any warning signs such as dizziness, sweating, confusion, etc... then you'll probably pass out, end up in a diabetic coma and die if you don't get a glucose drip.

If you use insulin haphazardly then perhaps you'll become a diabetic too, but genetic pre disposition is a bigger culprit. I used a BSL monitor on and off for a year before using insulin. And guess what? After using insulin, my BSL levels are much more stable. They improved after taking note of my eating habits and adjusting them accordingly. Then they made another improvement after using insulin. So my hypothesis was correct. It gave my pancreas a break. And combined with exceptional eating habits, it continued to improve.

Not using slin right now. Need to get rid of some fat because I moved and didn't have my cardio bike. Starting my two weeks of ECA right now. Shaking because I haven't used ephedrine in two months so I should shed this fat quickly. I'll report back when I use insulin. I'll maybe start a thread with before and after pictures. And if I can afford testing strips I'll put some BSL comparisons. They're like a buck a piece in Canada though so I might now.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2009, 08:01:15 PM »
Calm down, Gloria. I wasn't talking about you in particular. If you've seen the light, then preach on, brother. Too much misinformation about this drug. This is right on par with the permanent thyroid shut down myth. If anything, we're more at risk for screwing up our HPTA as opposed to messing up our insulin response and thyroids. Too much bro science in the gyms.

yea i agree your right about that

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2009, 10:32:22 PM »
99.9% of people who are not pros or who don't even compete don't NEED insulin i.e. GH and roids are plenty to achieve their goals.  But you'll have idiots using it right out of the gate. 

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #34 on: September 15, 2009, 11:27:24 PM »
99.9% of people who are not pros or who don't even compete don't NEED insulin i.e. GH and roids are plenty to achieve their goals.  But you'll have idiots using it right out of the gate. 
might not need it but it will help them reach where they want to be faster than without it...and thats what this is all about anyway

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 16, 2009, 01:46:08 AM »
might not need it but it will help them reach where they want to be faster than without it...and thats what this is all about anyway

Easy come easy go KID! 

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #36 on: September 16, 2009, 11:21:21 AM »

i just think its jumping the gun big time... i realy dont think u need it until your an advaced competitor, im not against its use, i just think u should max out on meat and potatoes 1st.... gear and hgh

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: September 16, 2009, 11:25:39 AM »

i just think its jumping the gun big time... i realy dont think u need it until your an advaced competitor, im not against its use, i just think u should max out on meat and potatoes 1st.... gear and hgh

Yeah I agree... i'll probably use insulin but it won't be for awhile... there's so much i'll be able to get out of AAS and GH first..

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #38 on: September 16, 2009, 01:06:24 PM »

ones maximum muscle mass is not going to change based on hwo early they start using insuling or aas or gh. in fact the sooner they use it the bigger they eventually will get. more time on hormone= bigger you get. its actually a good idea to start everything right out the gate...

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: September 16, 2009, 02:49:23 PM »
ones maximum muscle mass is not going to change based on hwo early they start using insuling or aas or gh. in fact the sooner they use it the bigger they eventually will get. more time on hormone= bigger you get. its actually a good idea to start everything right out the gate...

Phil Heath would actually be a good example of someone who started right out the gate. I mean shit, he must've started juicing the same day he bought his first gym membership.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #40 on: September 16, 2009, 03:10:40 PM »
exactly. and what if he did it slowly..starting out low dose test...then moving into diff compounds..then adding more doseage...then dig two big doseage compounds, then adding in small gh, then small insulin, then bigger gh, then bigger insulin.....and taking tme off....

would he look any bbetter? nope. he would still have the same physique, only it would have taken him 10 more years to achieve it.

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: September 16, 2009, 03:27:54 PM »
exactly. and what if he did it slowly..starting out low dose test...then moving into diff compounds..then adding more doseage...then dig two big doseage compounds, then adding in small gh, then small insulin, then bigger gh, then bigger insulin.....and taking tme off....

would he look any bbetter? nope. he would still have the same physique, only it would have taken him 10 more years to achieve it.

I guess you got a point man. I haven't done a "big cycle" yet, but i'm gonna start one here soon. I gotta stop being a pussy and just do a big ass cycle if I ever wanna be a beast.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: September 16, 2009, 04:00:42 PM »
haha let's see the most vocal people in this thread are dustin, tbombz and a few others, in other words MOSTLY JUST KIDS who have no fucking clue what it means to "grow up" and grow old.  Dorian and Ronnie and whoever else can hide their drug use better than anything.  Even the old pros to this day do.  Their health problems EVEN MUCH MORE SECRET!  The human body is fucking resilient.  I've known plenty of alcoholics who were on deaths door step only to live several more years with diabetes, liver failure, chronic pancreatitis, and a shitload of other problems.  If you were to see these guys in the street you couldn't even tell they were sick. 

The POINT is that there professional bodybuilders of past and present have SERIOUS health problems from their past drug abuse be it rec drugs, insulin, thyroid drugs etc.  Will using insulin here and there fuck you up?  Maybe not.  Probably not.  But none of you fucking morons are "using here and there".  Tbombz is a typica fucking drugged up idiot kid who would rather get big at all costs come off as a "guru" than put his health and his future first.  I would bet that in 20 years there are going to start coming to light serious correlations of steroids, GH, and health problems in your 50's and 60's.  All that constant up and down changing of your hormones, constant injection of massive amounts of preservatives in the form of BA, BB, and EO.  You think it's natural and healthy to constantly supercharge your thyroid system? 

The human body is like a car...........you keep redlining it all the time and eventually it's going to wear out quicker than it normally would.  Why take insulin if you don't need it?  And dustin and tbombz FOR SURE don't fucking need it.  Hell unless you've spent 10-15 years maxing out your physique with steroids you don't NEED GH or slin.  The reason people want to use these drugs is MUCH more psychological than it is physiological.  Plus a lot of guys using slin get that big blocky abdomen because although it's the most anabolic hormone in the body it's also the one most responsible for fat storage. 

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 16, 2009, 04:10:55 PM »

Bingo. There aren't any studies because no one's studied it in a bodybuilding application. While I regard insulin as an otherwise safe hormone, maybe studies showing that megadosing it wouldn't be the best thing. There is still an apparent danger. It's just over exaggerated and taken out of context.

Yes - if you bang back a CC of slin and just sit there, doing nothing, not heeding any warning signs such as dizziness, sweating, confusion, etc... then you'll probably pass out, end up in a diabetic coma and die if you don't get a glucose drip.

If you use insulin haphazardly then perhaps you'll become a diabetic too, but genetic pre disposition is a bigger culprit. I used a BSL monitor on and off for a year before using insulin. And guess what? After using insulin, my BSL levels are much more stable. They improved after taking note of my eating habits and adjusting them accordingly. Then they made another improvement after using insulin. So my hypothesis was correct. It gave my pancreas a break. And combined with exceptional eating habits, it continued to improve.

Not using slin right now. Need to get rid of some fat because I moved and didn't have my cardio bike. Starting my two weeks of ECA right now. Shaking because I haven't used ephedrine in two months so I should shed this fat quickly. I'll report back when I use insulin. I'll maybe start a thread with before and after pictures. And if I can afford testing strips I'll put some BSL comparisons. They're like a buck a piece in Canada though so I might now.

You DON'T NEED SLIN!  LMAO!  You can't argue it's completely safe or safer than steroids because the proof one way or the other just isn't out there yet.  Do you make a living with your body?  Do you compete?  Why the hell would you want to risk it?  I mean seriously.........is your life so fucked up you live in this little delusional world of yours where you feel better than others are more superior/smarter because you are using "slin"?  I'm seriously trying to get inside your mind and understand what motivates young people like you?  tbombz is one of those quirky nerdy druggy types that wants to be the next dan duchaine of the steroid world.  So I understand the way his mind works.  LOL.  Insulin use is risky....is it downright dangerous no......but it's still much riskier than steroids and the long term side effects are even less understood.  Same thing with IGF and all the other crap young kids are using these days.   

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: September 16, 2009, 04:16:54 PM »

The body is very resilient when you are in yoru 30's and 40's.  Dorian most definitely has health problems.  That's a fact.  A person's health status is one of the most closely guarded and legally protected aspects of their life.  For example..........there are Hollywood stars in and out of rehab all the time and in and out of hospitals all the time.  The general public never hears about it.  Bodybuilders have health problems, many very serious health problems.  But most of these won't be really affecting their lives for another 10-15 years. 

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #45 on: September 16, 2009, 10:33:42 PM »
well mcmannus, your right. i am a drug addict and a young guy. so that should be taken into consideration. but i also know what im talking about and what i say is coming from the best minds and the best bodies in the sport, not just me only.  your also right about the unhealthy factor. very ture. and yes most pros have lots of fucked up health problems. again, this comes with the territory, building the kind of muscle needed to look decent next to the top bodybuilders of today is a very unhealthy pursuit.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: September 16, 2009, 10:36:30 PM »
well mcmannus, your right. i am a drug addict and a young guy. so that should be taken into consideration. but i also know what im talking about and what i say is coming from the best minds and the best bodies in the sport, not just me only.  your also right about the unhealthy factor. very ture. and yes most pros have lots of fucked up health problems. again, this comes with the territory, building the kind of muscle needed to look decent next to the top bodybuilders of today is a very unhealthy pursuit.

Best minds and best bodies in the sport?  LMAO!  The sport is filled with morons and guys that put their health last, especially pros.. 

dustin

« Reply #47 on: September 16, 2009, 11:35:12 PM »
MMM, aside from hypoglycemia I think steroids cause more cosmetic and asymptomatic side affects that no one ever acknoledges. If you took that out of the equation you could argue that slin is a much safer, effective and economical that androgenic anabolic steroids.

Stop spreading regurgitated bullshit. I'm glad you've memorized all the drug guides and cookie cutter cycles but you still have absolutely no brain activity going on in that fat dome of yours.

If you're looking for something to keep your dull mind occupied, I'd recommend both coloring and picture books my friend. After a myriad of faggotry and downright retardedness, I can not take you seriously. I cannot humour your posts anymore. It hurts my head. I can't bring myself down to your level of understanding. Best of luck living as a retarded, close minded sheep.   

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: September 16, 2009, 11:49:24 PM »
MMM, aside from hypoglycemia I think steroids cause more cosmetic and asymptomatic side affects that no one ever acknoledges. If you took that out of the equation you could argue that slin is a much safer, effective and economical that androgenic anabolic steroids.

Stop spreading regurgitated bullshit. I'm glad you've memorized all the drug guides and cookie cutter cycles but you still have absolutely no brain activity going on in that fat dome of yours.

If you're looking for something to keep your dull mind occupied, I'd recommend both coloring and picture books my friend. After a myriad of faggotry and downright retardedness, I can not take you seriously. I cannot humour your posts anymore. It hurts my head. I can't bring myself down to your level of understanding. Best of luck living as a retarded, close minded sheep.  

You're still a kid..................... ...............you have no medical background, no scientific background, etc.  You get all your research from other fools with no medical/scientific background who are on a quest for muscle and strength.  Your judgement is blinded from the get go.  I never said insulin is dangerous. No more than smoking cigarettes or binge drinking every weekend.  But over the long term you're a fool to think insulin is without risk.  I'm far from a closed minded sheep you stupid fuck.  But to think bodybuilding pharmacology is without risks and serious side effects shows you're the moron who needs to grow up.  

There is plenty of correlative and empirical evidence suggesting that exogenous use of slin might lead to diabetes.  Diabetes is much more of a disaster than hypogonadism or hypothyrodism.  Out of control blood sugar wreaks havoc on your body in many ways.................... ......neuropathies, microvascular damage, neprhopathy, and the list goes on.  Diabetes is one of the worst diseases you could get.  Why tempt fate?  Like I said you're a young, dumb, narcissistic young kid know it all who has no clue what the risks are or even willing to admit. 

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #49 on: September 16, 2009, 11:52:48 PM »
he never said it didnt have risks... by the way if your trying to sound smart then proof read your posts to make sure your terminology makes sense...  :)