Author Topic: Insulin Everybody Doing It?  (Read 13513 times)

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
Re: Insulin Everybody Doing It?
« Reply #50 on: September 16, 2009, 11:55:38 PM »
he never said it didnt have risks... by the way if your trying to sound smart then proof read your posts to make sure your terminology makes sense...  :)

He said slin is much safer.  Safety is subjective obviously.  And my grammar and spelling is fine dipshit.  Mind your own fucking English retard.  Your posts are always ripe with fuck ups. 

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #51 on: September 17, 2009, 12:04:32 AM »
i said terminology. not gramar or spelling.

using insuli when you dont have an insulin problem... why would this lead to diabetes?  steroids cause insulin resistance. this is fact. using exogenous insulin doesnt, and theres no reason why it would do so. growth hormone causes insulin resistance as well. both would posses more risk for causing diabetes than using insulin.

lets think about what is diabetes and what causes it (obviously type 2 diabetes since your body isnt going to develop type 1... well why would exogenous insulin caus eyour body to have an allergic reaction to pacreactic cells that produce insulin? okay so yes only type 2 is at issue....)....      either a)insufficeint insulin or b) insufficient response to insulin .... this results in hyperglycemia and eventually diabetic ketoacidociz and then coma and death...   

now.. when a bodybuilder uses exogenous insulin..what happens... it drives glucose into muscle cells...  what does it do to insulin sensitivity ? nohing that regular pacrease produced isulin wouldnt do...yes it causes short term insulin resistance based on increased glycogen levels, however it isnt causing any long term effect...

now what causes type 2 diabetes?  long tem excessive eating and no exercise (wel, 99% of people this is how it happens)... and then the muscles become so oversaturated with glucose that they become so insensitive to insulin that the pancrease cant produce enough insulin to push glucose out of the blood... then you are now type 2 diabetic and youll find that you urine is loaded wth sugar (diabetes mellitus = "the sweet that passes thoguh")...   

now with bodybuilders who are using insulin.... they are also constantly training, constantly growing, and also have for the most part a controlled diet.... now the constant glycogen depletion and hypertrophy both increases available glycogen capacity and also increases sensitivty to insulin.....    so they are basicaly geting a vaccine against diabtes....

now there comes the issue that using exogenous insulin will reduce the pacreas output of insulin...which probably will keep it able to work more efficiently later in life... when most people become insulin resistant, regardless of diet health or acvity...

:P

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: September 17, 2009, 02:32:21 AM »
i said terminology. not gramar or spelling.

using insuli when you dont have an insulin problem... why would this lead to diabetes?  steroids cause insulin resistance. this is fact. using exogenous insulin doesnt, and theres no reason why it would do so. growth hormone causes insulin resistance as well. both would posses more risk for causing diabetes than using insulin.

lets think about what is diabetes and what causes it (obviously type 2 diabetes since your body isnt going to develop type 1... well why would exogenous insulin caus eyour body to have an allergic reaction to pacreactic cells that produce insulin? okay so yes only type 2 is at issue....)....      either a)insufficeint insulin or b) insufficient response to insulin .... this results in hyperglycemia and eventually diabetic ketoacidociz and then coma and death...   

now.. when a bodybuilder uses exogenous insulin..what happens... it drives glucose into muscle cells...  what does it do to insulin sensitivity ? nohing that regular pacrease produced isulin wouldnt do...yes it causes short term insulin resistance based on increased glycogen levels, however it isnt causing any long term effect...

now what causes type 2 diabetes?  long tem excessive eating and no exercise (wel, 99% of people this is how it happens)... and then the muscles become so oversaturated with glucose that they become so insensitive to insulin that the pancrease cant produce enough insulin to push glucose out of the blood... then you are now type 2 diabetic and youll find that you urine is loaded wth sugar (diabetes mellitus = "the sweet that passes thoguh")...   

now with bodybuilders who are using insulin.... they are also constantly training, constantly growing, and also have for the most part a controlled diet.... now the constant glycogen depletion and hypertrophy both increases available glycogen capacity and also increases sensitivty to insulin.....    so they are basicaly geting a vaccine against diabtes....

now there comes the issue that using exogenous insulin will reduce the pacreas output of insulin...which probably will keep it able to work more efficiently later in life... when most people become insulin resistant, regardless of diet health or acvity...

:P

I'm not even going to go through all that crap.  I'll just take your first statement.......Steroids cause insulin resistance.............. .yeah and testosterone also has been shown to INCREASE insulin sensitivity.  So basically the jury is out.  And it makes much more sense to assume it's risky to mess around with insulin unless you have a medical need for it.  I'd be much more concerned with long term insulin use than I would AAS or GH. 

dustin

« Reply #53 on: September 17, 2009, 09:23:40 AM »
I'm not even going to go through all that crap.  I'll just take your first statement.......Steroids cause insulin resistance.............. .yeah and testosterone also has been shown to INCREASE insulin sensitivity.  So basically the jury is out.  And it makes much more sense to assume it's risky to mess around with insulin unless you have a medical need for it.  I'd be much more concerned with long term insulin use than I would AAS or GH. 

I implore you to read Taylors absolutely, scientifically correct post. We've both based our opinions off clinical research, not bodybuilding fokelore. It's ironic that you accuse US of regurgitating bodybuilding propaganda when you've done nothing but quote the same shit a million and a half retarded, INCORRECT bodybuilders have shit out their mouths.

Bodybuilders are liars, have no credibility and exploit PEDs without regard for safety. I on the otherhand educate myself and acknowledge everything regarding anysubstance I put in my body and stand by my original post. Diabetes is horrible but EXOGENOUS INSULIN and diabetes are like apples and oranges. exogenous insulin used correctlycan improve your insulin sensitivity and allow your body to appropriately align it's insulinic response to carbohydrates and other macronutrients.

I tested this theory and to my amazement my hypothesis was carried out with exemplary results. I honestly thought there'd be a broader margin of error but I was 100% correct, something even I did not anticipate. I've talked to many doctors at length with this. And many great minds like RonnyT and Bill Lewellyn. If they're idiots, I'm going to spend the remainder of my life trying to find someone with true intelligence. I have a hard time beleiving that MMM of all people is going to be correct regarding a compound that's so foreign to him. I don't beleive he's researched it or used it at any appreciable length. Just claimed that you need to juice first, use GH then slin LOL ::)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #54 on: September 17, 2009, 10:20:50 AM »

testosterone in the long term imporves insulin sensitivity because in the long term it reduces fat mass and increases muscle mass. but its immidiate and lasting efect is insulin resistance. even over time when it has caused the subject to increase their sensitivity, they are still more insulin resistant than they would be without the extra test.

think of it as a math equation....  higher humber= bette sensitivity  insulin sensitivity= x .... when you add in testosterone you get   (x-test)(1.2[number of weeks])    ....   you see, in the beginning the effect of test will be lower insulin sensitivity... but over time because of the amplified muscle and reduced fat mass, the insulin resistance effect of test is outweighed by the multiply factor of the muscle and fat mass effect....    but at that point, you could remove test and thenyour insulin sensitivity will be even better...

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: September 17, 2009, 02:47:57 PM »
Haha you guys are fucking idiots.  You've based both your opinions off clinical research yet NEITHER of you have posted ANY medical research studies.   ::) 

You can find a study showing just about anything nowadays.  I'm sure I could find a study proving there are beneficial aspects of cigarette smoking.  Long term insulin use is stupid and unnecessary.......period .  End of story.  I know you wanna be pros want it to be safe and in your mind think everything is going to be ok because you have the "internetz" on your side and you have all the knowledge of doctors and scientists.  You two are some of the most delusional posters on getbig. 

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #56 on: September 17, 2009, 07:51:41 PM »
i dont want to think its safe. i know its dangerus and unhealthy. but i also know that what your claiming, it can cause diabetes, is false.

i got 99 problems but diabetes aint one

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: September 17, 2009, 10:17:48 PM »
One of the "experts" on here who supposedly has been on all kinds of gear and now it would seem insulin..  is too embarassed of his physique to ever post a recent pic, even in a tank top.. Instead we see pictures of him underwater with only his neck and head visible..or in  baggy clothing. What's the point of destroying yourself if you will never feel good enough to expose yourself. I bet he is the type who goes to a pool wearing sweats..waits till everyone leaves before getting in his suit and jumping in. Wonder if his girlfriend even gets to see him with the lights still on? But if he has a heart attack in a few years or becomes diabetic...or requires a kidney transplant..Hey, it was all worth it. Keep on hiding bro. LOL

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: September 17, 2009, 10:54:40 PM »
One of the "experts" on here who supposedly has been on all kinds of gear and now it would seem insulin..  is too embarassed of his physique to ever post a recent pic, even in a tank top.. Instead we see pictures of him underwater with only his neck and head visible..or in  baggy clothing. What's the point of destroying yourself if you will never feel good enough to expose yourself. I bet he is the type who goes to a pool wearing sweats..waits till everyone leaves before getting in his suit and jumping in. Wonder if his girlfriend even gets to see him with the lights still on? But if he has a heart attack in a few years or becomes diabetic...or requires a kidney transplant..Hey, it was all worth it. Keep on hiding bro. LOL

Kids like tbombz, what a whole 20 years old now?? Have the whole world figured out and are smarter than anyone due to the "internetz". 

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #59 on: September 18, 2009, 03:36:06 AM »
MMM, aside from hypoglycemia I think steroids cause more cosmetic and asymptomatic side affects that no one ever acknoledges. If you took that out of the equation you could argue that slin is a much safer, effective and economical that androgenic anabolic steroids.

Stop spreading regurgitated bullshit. I'm glad you've memorized all the drug guides and cookie cutter cycles but you still have absolutely no brain activity going on in that fat dome of yours.

If you're looking for something to keep your dull mind occupied, I'd recommend both coloring and picture books my friend. After a myriad of faggotry and downright retardedness, I can not take you seriously. I cannot humour your posts anymore. It hurts my head. I can't bring myself down to your level of understanding. Best of luck living as a retarded, close minded sheep.   
Bro , have you ever felt hypoglycemia?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #60 on: September 18, 2009, 10:37:52 AM »
i dont have to post an pictures of myself. and why would that matter to you anyway. i worked all summer in a pool teaching swim lessons and lifeguarding. i have no problem showing off my body. everyone i know will tell you that. on getbig, unless you look fantastic, your going to ge lots of bullshit...and id just rather not go through that. my bodyfat is and has always been quite high, so i definitely dont look anything close to what i look like in real life, in pictures...as the lack of detail makes me look alot smaller than i am. i have met with flexington several times, if your so interested you could ask him about how big i actually am.

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: September 18, 2009, 11:12:33 AM »
i dont have to post an pictures of myself. and why would that matter to you anyway. i worked all summer in a pool teaching swim lessons and lifeguarding. i have no problem showing off my body. everyone i know will tell you that. on getbig, unless you look fantastic, your going to ge lots of bullshit...and id just rather not go through that. my bodyfat is and has always been quite high, so i definitely dont look anything close to what i look like in real life, in pictures...as the lack of detail makes me look alot smaller than i am. i have met with flexington several times, if your so interested you could ask him about how big i actually am.
I'm sure people would be impressed with the progress you've made..especially if you post your chubby little guy on the dirtbike shot compared to now. Surely you can take a a little ribbing from the detractors. After some of the things you've revealed about yourself on here, posting an offseason pic in a T-shirt  shouldn't be that big a deal. Not gay here, just curious what you look like these days...

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #62 on: September 18, 2009, 02:45:59 PM »
The pic Tbombz posted of his quads is enough to show he has put some serious size on over the last year and a bit.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #63 on: September 18, 2009, 05:48:45 PM »

I can back up tdizzle, he's a young guy and has some size on him. id say in the 235-240 range and he's pretty thicke.

we trained together not too long ago, he trains hard and unlike most getbiggers actually walks the walk.

p.s........during this training session no deep tissue anal massages were given!

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: September 18, 2009, 08:03:03 PM »
I can back up tdizzle, he's a young guy and has some size on him. id say in the 235-240 range and he's pretty thicke.

we trained together not too long ago, he trains hard and unlike most getbiggers actually walks the walk.

p.s........during this training session no deep tissue anal massages were given!

His size is all drugs.  If the kid ever quit steroids for any significant amount of time he'd shrink back down to his pimply teenage body.  Not saying the kid doesn't have potential.  But he's way too obsessed with steroids and drugs and all that shit.  Solid muscle takes years and years to build.  Kids nowadays don't have the fortitude or discipline to understand that.......hell most guys involved with bodybuilding and weightlifting don't understand that.  THat's why everyone and their brother is on steroids.  Just look at some of the delusional idiots that post on here.  The minute they come clean they lose half their size. 

Stavios

« Reply #65 on: September 18, 2009, 08:10:12 PM »
Seriously, you guys can put down Tbombz for his arrogance, but NOT for his lack of knowleadge.

Dude is a machine when it comes to understanding how those things works.

I, for example, don't know jackshit exept from my experiences and when I read studies it goes like blablabla in my head and I don't understand shit

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #66 on: September 18, 2009, 08:48:11 PM »
His size is all drugs.  If the kid ever quit steroids for any significant amount of time he'd shrink back down to his pimply teenage body.  Not saying the kid doesn't have potential.  But he's way too obsessed with steroids and drugs and all that shit.  Solid muscle takes years and years to build.  Kids nowadays don't have the fortitude or discipline to understand that.......hell most guys involved with bodybuilding and weightlifting don't understand that.  THat's why everyone and their brother is on steroids.  Just look at some of the delusional idiots that post on here.  The minute they come clean they lose half their size. 

everyone on steroids loses muscle when they're off, and everyone gains muscle while on. steroids build muscle plain and simple.

whats your point.

im not one to judge, i dont care what he does to himself, its his body, and his choice.

dustin

« Reply #67 on: September 18, 2009, 09:15:32 PM »

McAnus, don't start with the "all drugs" shit on a drug forum. For the love of crumb cake, how fucking retarded are you?

You rip on us for not posting studies and then throw out a blanket statement how a study can be found to prove almost any point. I confide that there's truth in that statement, but it just shows how transparent you are. You are but a sad, defeated tool. Likely nothing more than an elitist, narrow minded twink with his tail between his legs.

How does it feel whn someone on the Internet owns your mind? Especially two children in Taylor and myself? You're truly pathetic and this is something you know to be true. I'll drop out of this shit because it's going nowhere. No use in investing energy into a loser like you McAnus. Good day. 

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #68 on: September 19, 2009, 12:37:21 PM »
before i ever touched a drug i took an absolutely obese 5'10 no muscle 265 lb body, to a lean 180 lbs body with decent arms legs shoulders and back. totally natural, all diet and hard work. and i did it in a year and a half.

Stavios

« Reply #69 on: September 19, 2009, 02:09:26 PM »
before i ever touched a drug i took an absolutely obese 5'10 no muscle 265 lb body, to a lean 180 lbs body with decent arms legs shoulders and back. totally natural, all diet and hard work. and i did it in a year and a half.

8)

Dizzle knows his shit

Dr Loomis

• Getbig III
« Reply #70 on: September 19, 2009, 03:44:36 PM »
i dont want to think its safe. i know its dangerus and unhealthy. but i also know that what your claiming, it can cause diabetes, is false. i got 99 problems but diabetes aint one

Finding this bodybuilder that using insulin caused type 2 diabetes is like finding bigfoot, it gets talked about alot but nobody seen it

It very easy to use, very safe when used responsibly by an intelligent person and as you age can actually help ease the burden on your pancreas and still let you take in the carbs you need to grow, in reality lessening your chance of becoming diabetic.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: September 19, 2009, 03:50:58 PM »

LMAO!  You're a fucking idiot if you expect anyone to believe you dropped 85 lbs naturally in 18 months.  LMAO!  How getbig of you! 

Stavios

« Reply #72 on: September 19, 2009, 04:00:26 PM »
LMAO!  You're a fucking idiot if you expect anyone to believe you dropped 85 lbs naturally in 18 months.  LMAO!  How getbig of you! 

he did man, he posted his picture here when he was fat.
Everyone laughed at him, than he started dieting down and he was posting pictures while he was leaning out

AVBG

« Reply #73 on: September 19, 2009, 04:31:28 PM »
The problem with some of you guys is that you want it all - YESTERDAY, everyone is in a rush, lolz.. I was the same when I was younger (I snapped out of it) don't get me wrong fellas as I don't have any moral or legal issues with AAS/GH/SLIN but why put yourself through all this unless you have pro bodybuilder ambition with some solid drug free background (or at least wait till you mid 20's).

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: September 19, 2009, 04:43:18 PM »
It is very well possible to lose 85 pounds of flabby fat is u hav it to lose