Author Topic: Insulin Everybody Doing It?  (Read 13511 times)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: Insulin Everybody Doing It?
« Reply #75 on: September 19, 2009, 04:46:09 PM »
LMAO!  You're a fucking idiot if you expect anyone to believe you dropped 85 lbs naturally in 18 months.  LMAO!  How getbig of you! 

first pic(april 17th 2006) i was about 240...= http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=66328.0

second pic(january 3rd 2007) 9 months later 185lbs  = http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=116127.0

i had been dieting since july 4 2005 which was 8 months earlier. so actually i dropped 85 lbs naturall in 17 months, not 18.  :P

dustin

« Reply #76 on: September 19, 2009, 05:20:06 PM »
LMAO!  You're a fucking idiot if you expect anyone to believe you dropped 85 lbs naturally in 18 months.  LMAO!  How getbig of you! 

What about me? I added 85lbs naturally in 18 months.

Didn't know what the hell a steroid was but just the thought of it would make me weak at the knees. I used to eat so much I would be puking, or close to puking. So much that I almost couldn't have sex with my gf at night. Thankfully, she didn't mind me smoking weed to eat more so we still ended up having mind blowing sex... but that's another story. 8)

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: September 19, 2009, 05:45:58 PM »
What about me? I added 85lbs naturally in 18 months.

Didn't know what the hell a steroid was but just the thought of it would make me weak at the knees. I used to eat so much I would be puking, or close to puking. So much that I almost couldn't have sex with my gf at night. Thankfully, she didn't mind me smoking weed to eat more so we still ended up having mind blowing sex... but that's another story. 8)

LMAO!  You're fucking full of shit as well.  I remember several months ago you were saying all the prohormones you used. 

tbombz I have yet to see your pic of 265 lbs.  If you're candidate that pic looks NOTHING like you and that guy in the very first pic isn't 265lbs.  Did you die your hair brown back then?  You're full of bullshit. 

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: September 19, 2009, 06:27:23 PM »
I call bullshit on gaining 85 pounds in 18 months unless you transformed yourself into a complete fat ass

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #79 on: September 19, 2009, 07:24:29 PM »
LMAO!  You're fucking full of shit as well.  I remember several months ago you were saying all the prohormones you used. 

tbombz I have yet to see your pic of 265 lbs.  If you're candidate that pic looks NOTHING like you and that guy in the very first pic isn't 265lbs.  Did you die your hair brown back then?  You're full of bullshit. 

let it go bro, taylor has melted down and had many recarnations on this site.

first he was canidate, then candizzle, but epically melted down quit the board, and came back as his current reincarnation "tbombz"

why do u have such a hard on for the youngster?

dustin

« Reply #80 on: September 19, 2009, 09:08:53 PM »

Never used any shitty pro hormones, bro. Just AAS after I got big naturally. Check my posts and logs from bb.com since 2006. Pictures available as well. I was totally scared of AAS and especially needles.

You can never give anyone the benefit of the doubt, eh? Never told a lie on any forums in my life. Every post is available to validate my claims. I think my metamorphesis from Thai ladyboy to a man with muscles has been an interesting journey :)