Author Topic: Illegal Aliens will get health benefits once Amnesty passes.  (Read 1955 times)

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
Re: Illegal Aliens will get health benefits once Amnesty passes.
« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2009, 09:48:44 AM »
guys..I know we are on GetBig, so I know you guys are saying things you normally wouldn't say in real life, but the fact is illegal immigrants are NOT ON WELFARE, FOOD STAMPS, SECTION 8,etc....they don't qualify....they don't have the documentation to apply for it..and they are checked in a database to see if they are citizens if they do try to  apply....

however you are a little bit right in that their CHILDREN who are born here DO qualify.....and the fact that they do not qualify for assistance cuts off your argument that they would simply stop coming here if they were denied services..as I have said, Mexicans in particular have been coming here for 100s of years over the border...it's a normal occurrence for them..

Heck, Mexicans used to own California, Texas, Arizona, New Mexico and part of Colorado.

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2009, 12:10:17 PM »
http://thevirtuousrepublic.com/C20070611165853/E20070611170051/index.html

And the French used to own Wisconsin. Should we let their decendants take it back?

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: September 21, 2009, 08:13:46 AM »
Thr kind that expects to laws of AMERICA to be obeyed. It's not my problem if someone sneaks into this country and gets fucked up and needs medical attention. It is not my moral obligation to take care of every person that comes into this country ILLEGALLY. You expect me to care, come into the country legally and become an American citizen, at that point I care.

you are right

however

its just a matter of time until Obammyjammy throws the 'morality' gauntlet to get his jive passed

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2013, 02:57:52 PM »
You Lie: Democrats Vote to Give Free Healthcare to Illegal Immigrants

Kyle Becker
On March 25, 2013
https://twitter.com/kylenbecker

Hey, it’s not the Democrat politicians’ money, what do they care? A bipartisan working group in the Senate on immigration split down party lines to effectively give illegal immigrants free healthcare.

As Roll Call reported:

The Senate early Saturday morning defeated the amendment to the budget resolution which would have put the Senate on record as opposing access to health care under Medicaid or the Affordable Care Act for undocumented immigrants who get a green card.

Just to clarify, there is ambiguity in the Obamacare law and the GOP’s measure would have resolved it. The Democrats voted in committee to block it. This is what the Obamacare law states:

Does Not Require Proof of Citizenship to Obtain Health Services: While Section 246 (page 143) of the bill expressly prohibits illegal aliens from receiving government-run healthcare, the bill does not include a specific requirement that a person prove his or her citizenship in order to obtain affordability credits, which means that illegal aliens could obtain coverage.

So the Democrats know that this is a flaw in the bill and they refuse to fix it. This is how it works: the Democrats in office want power. In order to get power, they need voters. And to get voters, they bribe them with other people’s money.

What, are American citizens going to finance healthcare for the rest of the world? We could just pay for Canada too, while we’re at it.

Seriously, though, the Democrats made a big to-do when Representative Joe Wilson shouted ‘you lie’ to Barack Obama during a 2009 joint session of Congress after the president claimed that illegal immigrants wouldn’t be ‘insured’ (a euphemism when it comes to Obamacare). Remember this?

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #29 on: March 25, 2013, 07:27:10 PM »
ObamaCare is going to collapse and it will certainly be a (expensive) sight to see.