Author Topic: September 11. Never forget...  (Read 33480 times)

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
Re: September 11. Never forget...
« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2009, 07:55:14 PM »
Our very own Webcke, sitting on a right hand side of Ron...

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2009, 08:06:36 PM »
wait bush isnt president anymore!!! how come the truth hasnt come out yet?!?!

still 8 yrs later and not one shred of evidence suggesting it wasnt taken down by 2 hijacked jets.. haha i love you fools

I think I might have seen some video a time or two of two planes flying into the buildings.

But you're smarter than everyone else and have the rare but valid truth. Damn, I mean you probably looked up some websites and everything.

We're just the dumb, little people. Thanks for gracing us with your presence here on Getbig.
G

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2009, 08:25:34 PM »
Never forget that the American government squashed story after story of fireman and police who died and are dying of cancer from the dust of the towers...

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2009, 08:41:49 PM »
I think I might have seen some video a time or two of two planes flying into the buildings.

But you're smarter than everyone else and have the rare but valid truth. Damn, I mean you probably looked up some websites and everything.

We're just the dumb, little people. Thanks for gracing us with your presence here on Getbig.

oh brother another conspericy nutjob

Blücher

• Getbig II
  • "WHERE YOU STAY AT?!"-SAMSON123
« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2009, 08:43:38 PM »

body88

« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2009, 08:52:38 PM »
Lots of disrespectful scumbags in this thread  :-\

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #31 on: September 10, 2009, 09:03:27 PM »
Lots of disrespectful scumbags in this thread  :-\
I agree , only a couple of us wished webcke happy birthday  >:(

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 10, 2009, 10:19:07 PM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #33 on: September 10, 2009, 10:21:23 PM »

Sad how liberals forgot about it on September 12.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: September 10, 2009, 10:31:46 PM »
I never understood that line...I guess something has to be said. I don't know about anyone else, but how the FUCK can anyone who was around for 9/11, not remember that day's events?

It already has started.  People forget how lax security was before, that it is more important to search an old woman then someone who fits the profile for fear of discrimination, that people look the other way instead of thinking what actually makes sense. People already forget and yell and scream on bringing every soldier back here and forget about the rest of the world.  Wake up - we all live on earth, and what happens in one part of the world will ultimately affect here.

Never forget means remember why it happened, and how to prevent it from happening again.

yes this was the day Bush and his Administration allowed a horrible attack to take place in the heart of NYC, destroying national landmarks that remain inexcusably a symbollic hole in the ground to this day almost a DECADE later

Such a load of crap.  For years, we have been debating this over and over again. Same people who think Rosewell Aliens is a true story too.   Truth is, we were so lax as we never thought it would happen here in the USA. No background checks on people who train to fly, buy explosives, buy whatever they wants, come into the country with no problems, and more.

But upon all, respect to the ones who passed away, to the people whose lives were affected by this. To the families of the firefighters and police and fellow people who had nothing to do with anything.

There are some incidents I never forget... this was one of them.       Other events.. when the Challenger blew up in 1986...   when the Northridge Earthquake hit....    and a few others...

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #35 on: September 10, 2009, 10:43:51 PM »
It already has started.  People forget how lax security was before, that it is more important to search an old woman then someone who fits the profile for fear of discrimination, that people look the other way instead of thinking what actually makes sense. People already forget and yell and scream on bringing every soldier back here and forget about the rest of the world.  Wake up - we all live on earth, and what happens in one part of the world will ultimately affect here.

Never forget means remember why it happened, and how to prevent it from happening again.

Such a load of crap.  For years, we have been debating this over and over again. Same people who think Rosewell Aliens is a true story too.   Truth is, we were so lax as we never thought it would happen here in the USA. No background checks on people who train to fly, buy explosives, buy whatever they wants, come into the country with no problems, and more.

But upon all, respect to the ones who passed away, to the people whose lives were affected by this. To the families of the firefighters and police and fellow people who had nothing to do with anything.

There are some incidents I never forget... this was one of them.       Other events.. when the Challenger blew up in 1986...   when the Northridge Earthquake hit....    and a few others...

The Rosewell Aliens was for sure a load of crap but it was also orchestrated by the American government...They wanted the Alien Conspiracy to have teeth because they knew the amount of activity in the air that was about to happen was going to be mind boggling...Rosewell for sure wasn't about Aliens but it was about us all being lied to for a purpose...To deny government conspiracy's is to not be paying attention to our history...9/11 is no different... :-\

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 10, 2009, 10:47:19 PM »
Sad how liberals forgot about it on September 12.

I consider myself a liberal and I haven't forgotten.
G

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 10, 2009, 10:49:22 PM »
oh brother another conspericy nutjob
Sorry, man. I misread your original post. I actually agree with you.

My apologies (seriously).

I joined the Army after Sep. 11th. and am stationed in Kabul now.

It sucks here, but it is the right thing.
G

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 10, 2009, 10:51:49 PM »
no one can tell me one can knock down two buildings to the ground with two planes, some dirty games have been played. its only that people cant comprehend. theres a lot going on behind the screens as well. people are too ignorant.

Alex23

« Reply #39 on: September 10, 2009, 10:54:23 PM »
Such a load of crap.  For years, we have been debating this over and over again. Same people who think Rosewell Aliens is a true story too.   Truth is, we were so lax as we never thought it would happen here in the USA. No background checks on people who train to fly, buy explosives, buy whatever they wants, come into the country with no problems, and more.
There are some incidents I never forget... this was one of them.       Other events.. when the Challenger blew up in 1986...   when the Northridge Earthquake hit....    and a few others...

MuscleMediaVidan destroying "240 is (oh brother)" from every angle.

Ron will you take me up on the sake bomb challenge?

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #40 on: September 10, 2009, 10:55:32 PM »
It already has started.  People forget how lax security was before, that it is more important to search an old woman then someone who fits the profile for fear of discrimination, that people look the other way instead of thinking what actually makes sense. People already forget and yell and scream on bringing every soldier back here and forget about the rest of the world.  Wake up - we all live on earth, and what happens in one part of the world will ultimately affect here.

Such a load of crap.  For years, we have been debating this over and over again. Same people who think Rosewell Aliens is a true story too.   Truth is, we were so lax as we never thought it would happen here in the USA. No background checks on people who train to fly, buy explosives, buy whatever they wants, come into the country with no problems, and more.

There are some incidents I never forget... this was one of them.       Other events.. when the Challenger blew up in 1986...   when the Northridge Earthquake hit....    and a few others...

in all honesty, the most Disrespectful, UNPATRIOTIC thing one can do is to blindly, gullibly, stand there mouth open and simply accept ANYTHING they feed to you as 'what really happened'.

i know most will continue to consider any questioning of the 'official story' as psychotic, wrong and unpatriotic, but truthfully Most dont know Shit about history. most do not know Shit about how governments work or any of the similar situations which have occured 'conveniently' in order to push certain policies and projects forward. its a losing battle to even try to persuade most people.

bottom line is, a certain event occured on Bush's watch, resulting in the Tragic deaths of thousands of american civilians, which in turn provided an excuse to rally the public behind a series of otherwise completely unjustifiable, reckless, pointless, tragic wars which have so far resulted in the further Tragic deaths of Thousands more americans not to mention around Half a Million iraqis AND COUNTING.

id say that making an effort to ensure that all the facts and circumstances involving the deaths of thousands of americans is correct and truthful is the height of patriotism...and any effort to hijack that effort is misguided at best, and wrong, unjust, and contemptable realistically.

11venthhour

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: September 10, 2009, 10:59:36 PM »

never forget is a marketting ploy, sad but true.

not that i think bush and his office planned it or anything, but they botched the intelligence that could have prevented it. evidence is in the 9/11 report.
everyone makes mistakes on the job, but this mistake got innocent people killed, but no one was held accountable.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: September 10, 2009, 11:06:04 PM »
Even if theirs clear evidence theres are goverment involvance. people still wouldnt believe.

in 1993 bombing of wtc the fbi was involved people, they even delivered the explosives for it.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 10, 2009, 11:08:50 PM »
Even if theirs clear evidence theres are goverment involvance. people still wouldnt believe.

in 1993 bombing of wtc the fbi was involved people, they even delivered the explosives for it.
ok
G

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: September 10, 2009, 11:12:11 PM »
never forget is a marketting ploy, sad but true.

not that i think bush and his office planned it or anything, but they botched the intelligence that could have prevented it. evidence is in the 9/11 report.
everyone makes mistakes on the job, but this mistake got innocent people killed, but no one was held accountable.

blame afghanistan!!! that obsure perpetually war-torn nation!! we were attacked but this time there is no clear enemy...but we have to retaliate SOMEHOW!!! SOMEONE has to pay for this. all the hijackers were Saudi..but they are our 'friends'. so..lets just bomb the country with no ties that is chaos already! lets send Thousands More americans to die over there despite all the even recent history lessons which indicate that it will result in a quagmire!!1

some good old republican/conservative/Bush logic for our country. send thousands of americans to their deaths in an all-too-soon reenactment of Vietnam for 7 years then blame the other side for 'ruining the country'. hahahhahaha what a fucking joke.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: September 10, 2009, 11:16:02 PM »
considering the house of saud is just as brutal as Saddam was and they are still on the throne.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: September 10, 2009, 11:17:53 PM »
blame afghanistan!!! that obsure perpetually war-torn nation!! we were attacked but this time there is no clear enemy...but we have to retaliate SOMEHOW!!! SOMEONE has to pay for this. all the hijackers were Saudi..but they are our 'friends'. so..lets just bomb the country with no ties that is chaos already! lets send Thousands More americans to die over there despite all the even recent history lessons which indicate that it will result in a quagmire!!1

some good old republican/conservative/Bush logic for our country. send thousands of americans to their deaths in an all-too-soon reenactment of Vietnam for 7 years then blame the other side for 'ruining the country'. hahahhahaha what a fucking joke.
You don't read much, do you?

Hey, why do anything to change the world when you can just sit around and whine on the computer?
G

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #47 on: September 10, 2009, 11:21:32 PM »
I consider myself a liberal and I haven't forgotten.

I wouldn't consider you a liberal if you've been in the military that long. Most liberals could give two shits about defending America.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: September 10, 2009, 11:22:32 PM »
You don't read much, do you?

Hey, why do anything to change the world when you can just sit around and whine on the computer?

haha another gullible douchebag who wont even try to look into anything himself.
so why exactly did we invade Afghanistan? more importantly, why the HELL are we still there, committing countless more americans to their deaths? let me guess, to 'make the world safe for democracy ::)'

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: September 10, 2009, 11:25:29 PM »
haha another gullible douchebag who wont even try to look into anything himself.
so why exactly did we invade Afghanistan? more importantly, why the HELL are we still there, committing countless more americans to their deaths? let me guess, to 'make the world safe for democracy ::)'
Do you know much about OBL and his response to American troops being sent to Desert Shield and Storm?
G