Author Topic: Derek Jeter, as clean as they come? I call bullshit  (Read 3825 times)

body88

Re: Derek Jeter, as clean as they come? I call bullshit
« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2009, 01:03:03 PM »
Clemens was a Red COCK too, as was Manny...Big fat retarded Papi.....

Great argument.  Awesome contrabution.  To bad you couldn't write with your crayons on the board.  I'll buy your retarded argument to play along.... that still leaves the biggest cheat of all time, A-Rod.  Like I said, any Yankee fan talking shit about steroids is a hypocritical shitbag from some craphole in NY  :)

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: September 11, 2009, 01:04:24 PM »
Clemens was a Red COCK too, as was Manny...Big fat retarded Papi.....

Dont make this a Red Sox vs Yankee thread.

When Clemen left the sox in the early 90's he didnt win more than 10 games in a single season for the last 4 or 5 seasons when he went to the Jays and Yankees something 'wonderfull" happened.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #27 on: September 11, 2009, 01:04:41 PM »

Great argument.  Awesome contrabution.  To bad you couldn't write with your crayons on the board.  I'll buy your retarded argument to play along.... that still leaves the biggest cheat of all time, A-Rod.  Like I said, any Yankee fan talking shit about steroids is a hypocritical shitbag from some craphole in NY  :)

Why is ARod any bigger a cheat than Oritz, Ramirez, Bonds, Giambi, Velarde, Anderson, Palmeiro.........Canseco ..?
Y

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #28 on: September 11, 2009, 01:06:18 PM »
Why is ARod any bigger a cheat than Oritz, Ramirez, Bonds, Giambi, Velarde, Anderson, Palmeiro.........Canseco ..?

Because he's a Yankee  ::) ::)

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: September 11, 2009, 01:08:06 PM »
What's your definition of valuable?  A productive shortstop is more valuable to his team than a productive first or second baseman.

http://www.baseballprospectus.com/statistics/sortable/index.php?cid=204031

Anyway, an .867 OPS from a SS is hardly all hype.

Thats why they have an award called  "GOLD GLOVE"   no one has ever won a MVP based on his deffensive performance.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2009, 01:12:18 PM »

Ha-ha, did you create that name from A-Roid, the Yankee?  Wouldn't you say what you said is a tad hypocritical? A-Rod, Giambi, Clemens - etc  ::)

Haha, good job deleting your post that you directed at me. Butthurt Red Sux fans crack me up. It's funny, when I called it years ago that Manny, Papi and other Red Sux were juiced you flipped out and denied it. And then what happens? The two sluggers that won Boston their World Series both test positive. L-O-L.

Dollars to donuts there are at least another half a dozen juiced Red Sux players.

body88

« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2009, 01:15:57 PM »

When did I say he was?  I'm saying that Yankees fans who make comments about sox players (or any players) who take steriods are hypocritcal, shitheads.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2009, 01:17:42 PM »
Thats why they have an award called  "GOLD GLOVE"   no one has ever won a MVP based on his deffensive performance.

You're not grasping the concept.  It's not about Gold Gloves.  It's about excellent production from the most important infield position.  Anyway, like I said, a .867 OPS is nothing to sneeze at.  From a SS, it's amazing, and extremely rare.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Value_over_replacement_player
Y

body88

« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2009, 01:18:14 PM »
Haha, good job deleting your post that you directed at me. Butthurt Red Sux fans crack me up. It's funny, when I called it years ago that Manny, Papi and other Red Sux were juiced you flipped out and denied it. And then what happens? The two sluggers that won Boston their World Series both test positive. L-O-L.

Dollars to donuts there are at least another half a dozen juiced Red Sux players.

It wasn't deleted by me "big man".   Also, why do you lie so much, hahahaha.  You can't show one scrap of evidence to back up your claims.  More of the "I start for UConn" lies that you tell.  Did you play with Darius Butler?

body88

« Reply #34 on: September 11, 2009, 01:19:56 PM »
Because he's a Yankee  ::) ::)

Wrong.  Can you read?  Did you see what I wrote?  I said that Yankees fans like you who talk about others teams and steroids are hypocritical.  The Yankees pioneered steroids in the MLB.  Read the Mitchel report.  Everyone is on shit. Sox, Yanks, Pirates - etc...

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #35 on: September 11, 2009, 01:20:39 PM »
When did I say he was?  I'm saying that Yankees fans who make comments about sox players (or any players) who take steriods are hypocritcal, shitheads.

Ok.  I took this quote as you saying he was:

that still leaves the biggest cheat of all time, A-Rod.  

But, yes, I agree with your take on pretty much everything drug related in sports, except Jeter.
Y

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 11, 2009, 01:27:04 PM »

Kind of like Sox fans who make comments about Yankees players? You know, like how your two biggest sluggers who were HUGE parts of your World Series run (as evidenced by the fact that Boston sucks without them knocking 50 out of the park each year) BOTH tested positive? Nice job self-owning yourself, you "hypocritical shithead".

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 11, 2009, 01:27:18 PM »

UMM...when you said "biggest cheat of all time"  ::) ::)

Ball-licker

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 11, 2009, 01:29:29 PM »
This cracks me up. You can easily make the argument that Boston would never have won a WS without Manny or Ortiz batting like they did. Boston's wins hinge on the cheating actions of two scumbags.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 11, 2009, 01:30:00 PM »
Kind of like Sox fans who make comments about Yankees players? You know, like how your two biggest sluggers who were HUGE parts of your World Series run (as evidenced by the fact that Boston sucks without them knocking 50 out of the park each year) BOTH tested positive? Nice job self-owning yourself, you "hypocritical shithead".

BF...you wouldn't be implying that Bodyhard (ha)  likes to put pine tar on his penis and take a few swings at his boyfriend's ass....would you?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: September 11, 2009, 01:30:38 PM »
BF...you wouldn't be implying that Bodyhard (ha)  likes to put pine tar on his penis and take a few swings at his boyfriend's ass....would you?

The guy's a riot. He has a gigantic mancrush on the Red Sox and Patriots players. He would fuck Tom Brady if he could. Kind of pathetic.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 11, 2009, 01:33:33 PM »
The guy's a riot. He has a gigantic mancrush on the Red Sox and Patriots players. He would fuck Tom Brady if he could. Kind of pathetic.

Typical Boston fan, they go apeshit over their fucking teams. I like the yankees, Jets, Giants but i really could give a fuck whether they win or lose at the end of the day.

These tools live and breathe "their" teams.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: September 11, 2009, 01:41:47 PM »
Typical Boston fan, they go apeshit over their fucking teams. I like the yankees, Jets, Giants but i really could give a fuck whether they win or lose at the end of the day.

These tools live and breathe "their" teams.

Haha, exactly. Let's not forget their obsession with all thing New York sports as well. Talk to any Yankees/Giants/whatever fan. Do the Sux or Patriots ever come up? No. The first thing Red Sux fans ALWAYS talk about are the Yanks. They live their shitty lives vicariously through their sports teams.

What's even more pathetic is how he avoided any thread about the fact that the two best sluggers that Boston has had over the last 10 years both tested positive and are no better than A-Rod. He probably cried himself to sleep while spooning his pillow for a week or two.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #43 on: September 11, 2009, 01:42:05 PM »
Body88's never been hypocritical when it comes to steroid use in sports.  He knows players on all teams used, and most likely still do.
Y

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: September 11, 2009, 01:43:39 PM »
I allready gave 25 reasons why Ruth woudnt hit 200 Hrs had he play this era.

Only 2 or 3 pitchers trowing over 90 mphs, only curves and fast balls, each pitcher had to play the whole game (even if it was extra innings with a dead arm)only club house with full time ballplayers were the Yankees,no blacks or latinos were allowed to play,etc,
         ruth would be way over 100 years old of course he would have trouble hitting 200 homers now. but why couldn't anyone else hit them like the babe back in the day. and take into account how ballparks shrunk to accomidate the powerhitters, chicks dig the longball. look at shiti field and how  10 homeruns lead the mets in homers contrast with  yankee stadium now homers are flying out of that place.
F

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: September 11, 2009, 01:46:20 PM »
Who cares? Baseball sucks.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #46 on: September 11, 2009, 02:04:32 PM »
If by some miracle Jeter is and was clean then he can be regarded as the best player in history.  The fact that all of the peers they compared him to were on juice means that he was far superior than anyone in time.  Even all of the pitchers that he brutalized while being natural.  Yeah fucking right. 

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #47 on: September 11, 2009, 06:56:53 PM »
If by some miracle Jeter is and was clean then he can be regarded as the best player in history.  The fact that all of the peers they compared him to were on juice means that he was far superior than anyone in time.  Even all of the pitchers that he brutalized while being natural.  Yeah fucking right. 

There were plenty of good players not on steroids during the era.  Mariano Rivera would be another dominant player I would guess was clean.
Y

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: September 11, 2009, 07:00:53 PM »
NEGRO PLAYERS CHEATS THE MOST

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: September 11, 2009, 07:04:08 PM »

Well power numbers are the biggest red flag for juicers.

Like i said Jeter's been a 15-20 homer guy for 16 years straight...nothing special for a SS.

He never had a major power jump up like virtually every notable player in the steroid era. So either he's clean or has been juicing from day one and has the worst response to steroids of all MLBers  :P :P