Author Topic: New Video Shows ACORN Officials Helping 'Pimp,' 'Prostitute' in Washington DC  (Read 5157 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Second Video Shows ACORN Officials Helping 'Pimp,' 'Prostitute' in Washington Office
FOX News ^ | 09/11/09

Posted on Friday, September 11, 2009 10:49:09 AM by freespirited

One day after two ACORN officials in Baltimore were fired for offering to help a man and woman posing as a pimp and prostitute to engage in child prostitution and a series of tax crimes,

another secretly shot videotape has surfaced that shows the same couple getting similar advice from ACORN officers in Washington.

The newly released videotape, shot on July 25, shows ACORN staffers explaining to the pair how they can hide the woman's professed work — prostitution — and get a loan that will help them establish a brothel.

James O'Keefe, a 25-year-old independent filmmaker, posed as the pimp while visiting the ACORN office, accompanied by 20-year-old Hannah Giles, who posed as the prostitute. On a videotape provided to FOXNews.com, they are seen receiving guidance to establish the woman as the sole proprietor of a bogus company to mask the nature of her business.

"She's not going to put on (the loan application) that she's doing prostitution ... she doesn't have to," the ACORN staffer says. "You don't have to sit back and tell people what you do."

The ACORN staffer is heard suggesting that O'Keefe can purchase a house, and as the landlord, if he is ever questioned by authorities, he can say he was unaware of the illegal business going on inside.

"[W]hen the police ask you, (tell them) you don't know where (the money is) coming from," the staffer said. "We are looking out for you."

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...
________________________ ________________________ ___________

This is getting bigger by the day.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
if they broke the law, lock their asses up.

stop making this about partisan bullshit.

Lock up those who commit crimes.  It's not rocket science.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
New Video  240

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
you're beating a dead horse.

There isn't one getbigger here who is going to say they support breaking the law like this. 

Carry on, though.  While you're screaming about ACORn sex rings and obama speeches, obama's getting away with the bigger things like health care and cap/trade.  we, the reader, don't know what's more important... some speech and some blowjobs, or the future of healthcare and global energy, because you talk about them equally ;)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
This is unreal - Serious - you need to see this insanity.  Who was their lawyer again?

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
if they broke the law, lock their asses up.

stop making this about partisan bullshit.

Lock up those who commit crimes.  It's not rocket science.

This isn't partisan. It shows the first incident wasn't isolated..this is an organization that has has a philosophy of corruption..merely another crooked entity that Obama has aligned himself with. If Americans aren't saddened by what this administration is doing to their country, they'd have to be either brain dead or avid supporters of third world "Banana republics" which our country is morphing into.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
This isn't partisan. It shows the first incident wasn't isolated..this is an organization that has has a philosophy of corruption..merely another crooked entity that Obama has aligned himself with. If Americans aren't saddened by what this administration is doing to their country, they'd have to be either brain dead or avid supporters of third world "Banana republics" which our country is morphing into.

I heard they got $6 Billion dollars of 240's beloved Stimulus Bill. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
WTF they are the MOB  :o >:(

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
WTF they are the MOB  :o >:(

That second video is incredible.  They are no different than the mob. 

RICO prosecutions need to start for this, the vote fraud, election rigging, etc. 

Where are Decker and Straw to defend this gang? 

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
I heard they got $6 Billion dollars of 240's beloved Stimulus Bill. 
Are you serious..these Lowlifes got 6 billion? What an epic joke... I hope these incidents are the nail in the coffin for these clowns..but somehow I don't think it will be.  

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: New Video Shows ACORN Officials Helping 'Pimp,' 'Prostitute' in Washington DC
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2009, 08:56:14 AM »
Are you serious..these Lowlifes got 6 billion? What an epic joke... I hope these incidents are the nail in the coffin for these clowns..but somehow I don't think it will be.  
these ppl are also going to be used to do the 2010 census which leads to redistricting gerrymandering

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: New Video Shows ACORN Officials Helping 'Pimp,' 'Prostitute' in Washington DC
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2009, 09:02:18 AM »
New Video  240

that's the dumbest fucking shit for brains vid I've ever fucking seen... Did this fucking douchbag actually put a soundtrack to this ::)   Are you actually posting this shit.... Fuck the hell off...  I'm not sure which is worse, the douchebag who set up the retards or the retards.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2009, 09:03:03 AM »

Of course what 3336 and tonymctone's wrote are misrepresented half-truths.

ACORN did not receive six billion. That's not even feasible. Republicans started a scare campaign  before the bill passed about the possibility of community groups- of which, they used ACORN as an example- receiving up to 4 billion from the bill.

And the government census is performed by government employees. A few months ago, amid another Republican scare campaign, it was revealed that ACORN was one of, literally, thousands of groups that will be involved in informing the public about the census.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2009, 09:08:09 AM »
jesus fucking hell, how many seconds do you think it would take for me to walk into some white trash establishment and get hidden camera shit that would be WTF???

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2009, 09:35:48 AM »

And the government census is performed by government employees. A few months ago, amid another Republican scare campaign, it was revealed that ACORN was one of, literally, thousands of groups that will be involved in informing the public about the census.
I didnt say they were the only ones did I brain child?

I said these ppl were going to be used for the census...sorry you have comprehension problems

and I guess since there will be other organizations performing the census its ok that this one is corrupt as shit huh?

how about having the census report directly to the white house chief of staff i bet you have no problem with that either huh?

obama shill=doggity

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2009, 09:38:00 AM »
jesus fucking hell, how many seconds do you think it would take for me to walk into some white trash establishment and get hidden camera shit that would be WTF???

Hugo - get a camera and try it.  Make sure that the org you approach had McCain as one of its main backers and former organizers.  Also, make sure you find a group that gets tax dollars and assists with elections and voting as well.

Ok? 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2009, 09:39:44 AM »
that's the dumbest fucking shit for brains vid I've ever fucking seen... Did this fucking douchbag actually put a soundtrack to this ::)   Are you actually posting this shit.... Fuck the hell off...  I'm not sure which is worse, the douchebag who set up the retards or the retards.

First off, you are being a complete hypocrite Hugo the way you come after me.  You bash me for my approach and then post rants like that?  Come on Bro.  At least be consistent. 

Watch the second video.  These people are getting tax dollars and helping with the census and elections. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2009, 09:43:12 AM »
First off, you are being a complete hypocrite Hugo the way you come after me.  You bash me for my approach and then post rants like that?  Come on Bro.  At least be consistent. 

Watch the second video.  These people are getting tax dollars and helping with the census and elections. 
I'm going to give you the same crickets I got for years from righties.... enjoy...

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2009, 09:53:00 AM »
I'm going to give you the same crickets I got for years from righties.... enjoy...
hugo most of the ppl on here didnt even post on here in 06 or 07 you cant hold us responsible for others actions bro...

3333 has condemned bush on many things gone after reps as well it just so happens that right now the libs are the ones in power and therefor under more scrutiny.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2009, 09:56:11 AM »
hugo most of the ppl on here didnt even post on here in 06 or 07 you cant hold us responsible for others actions bro...

3333 has condemned bush on many things gone after reps as well it just so happens that right now the libs are the ones in power and therefor under more scrutiny.

I was thrown off of FR for fucks sake.  I also wrote a letter to the RNC renouncing my memebership in 2005.  That's not good enough for these people Tony. 

This ACORN thing is the tip of the iceberg, and I believe Beck has a ton more info that he is about to unload.  i think this is just the apetizer and the main course is coming.   

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2009, 09:57:32 AM »
I didnt say they were the only ones did I brain child?

I said these ppl were going to be used for the census...sorry you have comprehension problems

and I guess since there will be other organizations performing the census its ok that this one is corrupt as shit huh?

how about having the census report directly to the white house chief of staff i bet you have no problem with that either huh?

obama shill=doggity
ACORN will not be conducting the census at all. Like I said in my previous post, the US government conducts the census. ACORN, along with tens of thousands of other groups, will be a part of a public awareness campaign.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2009, 10:00:27 AM »

the collective... you fuckers are like the borg :D

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2009, 10:00:47 AM »
I was thrown off of FR for fucks sake.  I also wrote a letter to the RNC renouncing my memebership in 2005.  That's not good enough for these people Tony. 

This ACORN thing is the tip of the iceberg, and I believe Beck has a ton more info that he is about to unload.  i think this is just the apetizer and the main course is coming.   

I doubt it. Didn't the guy who tried these videos say he tried the same thing at several other acorn offices? I'm inclined to believe this is just a case of a few bad apples. If this was a widespread thing, a compilation  of all of that wrong doing would make a much more dramatic impact.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2009, 10:00:51 AM »
ACORN will not be conducting the census at all. Like I said in my previous post, the US government conducts the census. ACORN, along with tens of thousands of other groups, will be a part of a public awareness campaign.

I think in light of these videos, the 11 people arrested for vote fraud earlier in the week, that ACORN needs to have nothing to with tax dollars, the census, or anything for that matter.  

They are a criminal enterprise on to themselves.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2009, 10:01:47 AM »
I doubt it. Didn't the guy who tried these videos say he tried the same thing at several other acorn offices? I'm inclined to believe this is just a case of a few bad apples. If this was a widespread thing, a compilation  of all of that wrong doing would make a much more dramatic impact.

The 11 people arrested for vote fraud this week was a "isolated incident" as well right?