Author Topic: .  (Read 17029 times)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: Mariusz Pudzianowski Is Fighting MMA
« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2009, 02:36:05 PM »
 ;)

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
  • HAIL SATAN. I'm a bad ass...You're just an ass.
« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2009, 02:47:42 PM »
I wonder if a 185 pound prime Royce Gracie would be able to submit a guy like juiced up Pudz, putting his modest MMA background into consideration...The guy is just ridiculously big and strong.

Check this out.
 Sorry about the quality.

Gracie guy 150 pounds vs bodybuilder 250 pounds.

8)
Gracie Rules

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2009, 02:54:02 PM »
How about this?

sculpture

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: September 12, 2009, 03:14:28 PM »
  He's getting KO'd. Punching is as much about technique as it is about power, and Mariusz has zero of the former. Furthermore, on the ground, his strength will be actually lower than his rivals, because they gain so much from leverage. He will be KO'd if the fight ends standing. Or he will tap out if the fight ends on the ground.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

bwahahaha

Right. so because he did some amateur boxing for a few months or even years make his technique at punching equivalent to that of a professional boxer or MMA fighter, who actually does this for a living training 10 hours a day just for this? Guess what? I am a BJJ black belt and yet I have no illusions that I could tap out Fedor.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

your list of talents knows no ends

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #29 on: September 12, 2009, 03:20:09 PM »
Hahaha, a BJJ black belt now? This guy is hilarious.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2009, 03:26:22 PM »
bwahahaha

Hmmm...what is incorrct about grapplers submitting much bigger opponents than themselves because they use leverage?

your list of talents knows no ends

You can't be a member of the Air force special forces without holding at least one black belt. It comes with the territory.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2009, 04:01:07 PM »

Check this out.
 Sorry about the quality.

8)

That was a fight between a highly skilled fighter and a unskilled fighter , the Gracie's got away with that in the first couple of UFC's but people became hip real quick and the sport evolved , they still proved to be a very important part of the overall scheme of things

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 12, 2009, 04:16:02 PM »
That was a fight between a highly skilled fighter and a unskilled fighter , the Gracie's got away with that in the first couple of UFC's but people became hip real quick and the sport evolved , they still proved to be a very important part of the overall scheme of things

Agreed. Once they began fighting more well-rounded fighters rather than welders and drywallers who just wanted to "see how tough they were" they mystique went away VERY fast.

The Gracie's were relevant for about 4 or 5 UFCs and that's about it.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #33 on: September 12, 2009, 04:50:19 PM »
  Hmmm...what is incorrct about grapplers submitting much bigger opponents than themselves because they use leverage?

You can't be a member of the Air force special forces without holding at least one black belt. It comes with the territory.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Hahahahahha@@#@#@!!! territory you've only seen in movies... keep watching 'Delta Force' buddy.
:)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #34 on: September 12, 2009, 04:57:47 PM »
Is the UFC drug tested?

Also how old is Marius?

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
  • HAIL SATAN. I'm a bad ass...You're just an ass.
« Reply #35 on: September 12, 2009, 05:06:57 PM »

I agree with you, that was a fight between a highly skilled fighter and a unskilled fighter.
 But the video was just to show you, that brute force will make a difference.

And please name me a unskilled fighter in the ufc 1,2,3,4,and 5,
 In the beginning of the UFC, the fights was to prove which style would be the superior style.
 And Brazilian Jiu-jitsu gave us the answer. and till today BJJ continue to be superior.
 Yes, MMA evolved  but...still if you don't know BJJ you f*cked.
  Hope you understand my "UNSKILLED" English. ;D

8)
Gracie Rules

suckmymuscle

« Reply #36 on: September 12, 2009, 05:38:54 PM »
Hahahahahha@@#@#@!!! territory you've only seen in movies... keep watching 'Delta Force' buddy.
:)

Prove that it's not true. You can't. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #37 on: September 12, 2009, 08:16:36 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Why the fuck do you constantly got involved with threads you have no business in.  You talk about shit you know nothign about.  Now go to bed before your mom comes home.  Jees you got owned in the bear thread and now here.  You are a gluten for punishment.  Are you Queer Vissy
No Worries 4 me

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #38 on: September 12, 2009, 08:35:28 PM »
whatever. ufc is for wanna-be's who would never get into an altercation in real life. id rather get high and watch golden girls

How many people who watch sports actually participate in that sport be it MMA, football, basketball, tennis, gymnastics....?

People have always liked to see other people fight. If you're at the Super Bowl and a fight breaks out in the stands most people are going to turn and watch the fight.

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: September 12, 2009, 08:40:41 PM »
whatever. ufc is for wanna-be's who would never get into an altercation in real life. id rather get high and watch golden girls
smart comment for once. looks like ur finally strating to grow up fucking retard.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #40 on: September 12, 2009, 08:45:13 PM »
Why the fuck do you constantly got involved with threads you have no business in.  You talk about shit you know nothign about.  Now go to bed before your mom comes home.  Jees you got owned in the bear thread and now here.  You are a gluten for punishment.  Are you Queer Vissy

Aw, the fat moron who got ass raped by me in the gorilla vs bear thread is back. Didn't you get beaten badly enough already? What the fuck is wrong with you? Did all that fat blocked the blood flow to your brain, retard?

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #41 on: September 12, 2009, 09:02:22 PM »
  Aw, the fat moron who got ass raped by me in the gorilla vs bear thread is back. Didn't you get beaten badly enough already? What the fuck is wrong with you? Did all that fat blocked the blood flow to your brain, retard?

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Man, props for being the village idiot. You are stuck on stupid like a hand full of crazy glue.

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #42 on: September 12, 2009, 09:08:11 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

If you are talking USAF, that is BS. Timed run, swim, and different exercises. No mention of a blackbelt.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #43 on: September 12, 2009, 09:10:42 PM »
Man, props for being the village idiot. You are stuck on stupid like a hand full of crazy glue.

You are obvioulsy a gimmick thag got owned by me on some thread before. I will simply ignore you because I don't find you interesting or worthy of my time, unlike the fat moron "noworries", which I enjoy owning continuously.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #44 on: September 12, 2009, 09:11:20 PM »
If you are talking USAF

I'm not.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #45 on: September 12, 2009, 09:41:54 PM »

Check this out.
 Sorry about the quality.

8)

What was the point of that? I would hope that a trained fighter could beat a man who builds his body to pose for schmoes.....

That's like me challenging an NCAA athlete at their chosen sport.....I'd get spanked.
HAHA, RON.....

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: September 12, 2009, 10:34:40 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

LOL, is the "special" in special forces an euphemism for retarded?

Bossa

• Getbig IV
  • Is that Bossa it must be, I heard he husky
« Reply #47 on: September 12, 2009, 10:38:00 PM »
hahahahaha oh brother this "SUCKMYGORILLA" guy is delusional  ::)

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: September 12, 2009, 10:44:10 PM »
Is the UFC drug tested?

yep..

Also how old is Marius?

I think the guy is 33.

sculpture

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: September 13, 2009, 01:33:47 AM »
sucky's claims over the years have been so far fetched and numerous that its hard to keep up

the man has done everything,, been everything!

treat him like the majority of the board do - a joker.