Author Topic: We have a looney tune amongst ourselves HAHAHAHAHA  (Read 17621 times)

suckmymuscle

Re: We have a looney tune amongst ourselves HAHAHAHAHA
« Reply #125 on: September 13, 2009, 07:13:16 PM »
Haha, thats what he claims.  Of course if he knew anything about the military you would laugh at him calling it "delta".

I never claimed to be a member of the Delta Force, dumby.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #126 on: September 13, 2009, 07:40:46 PM »
Getbig is a home to plenty of paranormal activity and retards. TechnoViking should engage in a mental war with Johanny Failcan and the other psychopaths telekinetics for the title of Getbig's dumbest.

Ok Squad...we all know DA absolutely destroyed you...Go back to your trailer...However you better batten down the hatches...I hear "they" are going to be going after trailer parks with their weather manipulation weapons this fall...Your home's days are numbered ;)

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #127 on: September 13, 2009, 07:43:15 PM »
I should have stopped reading at torchering!!

What a monumental waste of time reading or watching that nonsense. Plain rubbish believed only by knuckleheads.

Do you still believe you were once a bodybuilder?...Now thats good stuff...And just because someone writes something doesn't mean they believe it...

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #128 on: September 13, 2009, 08:25:18 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

You aren't anything but maybe a member in cub scouts.  WHat drug do you take so you can take so much punishment.  I mean you have to be on drugs or are you retarded or autistic.  I know one thing you are a funny fucker.  No one can be as stupid as you and make so many false claims and still be breathing. 
No Worries 4 me

Blücher

• Getbig II
  • "WHERE YOU STAY AT?!"-SAMSON123
« Reply #129 on: September 13, 2009, 08:28:31 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=267643.msg3766284#msg3766284
 I became liutenant-colonel of the elite Delta Force reserve division years ago, but I had to step down a couple years ago when, during a tactical unarmed combat training session, I ripped the rotator cuff muscle of a recruit while teaching him how to give an overhand armlock. I was 330 lbs and apparently too strong for the special forces. There was another reason why I was put in the reserve, though. They couldn't have dismissed me on the accusation that I lacked stamina due to my size, since I could climb cliffs with one hand despite my size, so they argued instead that my size was so overwhelming that it compromised the stealth of any unit I was a part of.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Ok ok, the "reserve division"  ;D

suckmymuscle

« Reply #130 on: September 13, 2009, 09:56:56 PM »
You aren't anything but maybe a member in cub scouts.  WHat drug do you take so you can take so much punishment.  I mean you have to be on drugs or are you retarded or autistic.  I know one thing you are a funny fucker.  No one can be as stupid as you and make so many false claims and still be breathing. 

It is amazing how someone can get so bitter over losing an internet debate. You lost, idiot. Move on with your life. You are too stupid to debate me and you know this. Just remember that you look like this: ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #131 on: September 14, 2009, 12:06:26 AM »
Most Getbiggers are incapable of rationally debating any serious subject. Instead, they attack the people who post opposite points of view. The ironical thing is this strategy works with other knuckleheads who believe they have won!

Keep dancing down the street. Those who appreciate you are blessed.

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #132 on: September 14, 2009, 03:46:54 AM »
 This loser got ass fucked by me in the gorilla vs bear argument and won't let it go. All that's left for this fat bitch is to calle me names and claim he won that debate. Here is the pciture of this fat moron. Ha ha ha ha ha...which is the bear and who is the Human? ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

here we go.....Gorilla man and his discovery channel posts

f'ing beat it dweeb.....

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #133 on: September 14, 2009, 02:11:11 PM »
 This loser got ass fucked by me in the gorilla vs bear argument and won't let it go. All that's left for this fat bitch is to calle me names and claim he won that debate. Here is the pciture of this fat moron. Ha ha ha ha ha...which is the bear and who is the Human? ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

SUCKYOUROWNA$$...

onlyme is a legend, one of the greats.  miss his stories and fights with shawn ray.  :(
Oh...Monica!