Author Topic: Would i make a good 202 competitor?  (Read 20907 times)

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Would i make a good 202 competitor?
« Reply #125 on: September 15, 2009, 02:59:28 AM »
thats how you die at 30 years of age, i would never do that!.  Come on i have good genetics don't u think if i took that id be much bigger then i am now!  I just cant see myself spending that much money on all of that? And for what so i can die an early death?.

don't be such a pussy............you want to live the dream now don't you?

spinnis

« Reply #126 on: September 15, 2009, 03:06:55 AM »
Fucking hell he gets hated on lol!

You look fucking great and have all the potential in the world IF you bring those legs up.

AVBG

« Reply #127 on: September 15, 2009, 03:34:33 AM »
Fucking hell he gets hated on lol!

You look fucking great and have all the potential in the world IF you bring those legs up.

Not as much as the guy you caught out on RX will get hated on  ;)

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #128 on: September 15, 2009, 05:43:54 AM »
If I had Matt T's genetic, here is what I would do:

legs 3 times a week, not too much volume each time.
only squats and leg presses

-2g test / week
-100 mg d-bol / day
-10 IU hgh per day
-20IU slin before workout
-50mcg t3 / day
-little bit of aromasin of course with all the androgens

this protocol = Matt T competing at the top of the light heavies in 1 years

Stavios fucking approved

that's fucking insane :o

2700mgs of anabolics per week, cut that in half and it's still a lot...

Have you ever taken such dosages yourself?
tank u jesus

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #129 on: September 15, 2009, 05:46:17 AM »
You make a good shithead anyway,a self obsessed shithead

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #130 on: September 15, 2009, 06:27:19 AM »
If I had Matt T's genetic, here is what I would do:

legs 3 times a week, not too much volume each time.
only squats and leg presses

-2g test / week
-100 mg d-bol / day
-10 IU hgh per day
-20IU slin before workout
-50mcg t3 / day
-little bit of aromasin of course with all the androgens

this protocol = Matt T competing at the top of the light heavies in 1 years

Stavios fucking approved
realistically your right,he has great natural shape i and others have said this all along ,but to be a competitive 202 and gain 20/25 to be at the upper end of that class ripped and contest ready this is what is needed,yr end and out for a few yrs.tough love but thats the high end of modern bbing.low dose will keep him here a very good build but a 202 beast and up the above will have to be tried.

spinnis

« Reply #131 on: September 15, 2009, 07:29:19 AM »
Not as much as the guy you caught out on RX will get hated on  ;)

true.
He's done.   :D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #132 on: September 15, 2009, 07:31:44 AM »
 ;)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #133 on: September 15, 2009, 07:44:41 AM »
;)
Not the best pic of Bobby. Looks a bit like Buster Keaton, there. One from his best role:   

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: September 15, 2009, 07:45:11 AM »

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #135 on: September 15, 2009, 10:05:44 AM »
Jesus, i've never gotten so angry by seeing someone's face.  i'm seriously melting down over here just because of how stupid you look.

ROTFLOL!
w

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #136 on: September 15, 2009, 10:12:03 AM »
Even though you have the brainpower of a squirrel, that was actually a good post.
No it wasn't.  He still confuses "then" and "than".  Illiterate SOB.
w

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #137 on: September 15, 2009, 10:15:43 AM »

Oh shiat.  This is the best one.  LOL!
w

Stavios

« Reply #138 on: September 15, 2009, 10:44:17 AM »
that's fucking insane :o

2700mgs of anabolics per week, cut that in half and it's still a lot...

Have you ever taken such dosages yourself?

I never took all those things at once.

but it is national level dosages, so Matt will need that because they other guys at this level are taking everything under the sun

in fact, the cycle I posted could be used by some guys trying to win local shows here in montreal

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #139 on: September 15, 2009, 12:52:56 PM »
I never took all those things at once.

but it is national level dosages, so Matt will need that because they other guys at this level are taking everything under the sun

in fact, the cycle I posted could be used by some guys trying to win local shows here in montreal

yikes! tough reality! What about what Milos says, on how little they use?

what did you take at once? :D
tank u jesus

Stavios

« Reply #140 on: September 15, 2009, 12:59:44 PM »
yikes! tough reality! What about what Milos says, on how little they use?

what did you take at once? :D

I made some experiments here and there, and I came to the conclusion that FOR ME, high doses = side effect only.

the most I took, TOTAL mg per week ?
I prefer not to think about it haha

but it was pretty high as I was taking only anabolics with no testosterone this spring while I was dieting.
1g primo a week plus 100mg anavar per day, plus 5IU hgh per day
I didn't have any side effect from that cycle tho, but can't say I gained much also because I wasn't bulking.
maybe my next cycle I will try something similar because androgens give me too much acne on my back

Stavios

« Reply #141 on: September 15, 2009, 01:02:42 PM »
BUT: I have shitty genetics for bodybuilding.

Long, flat muscles, huge frame to fill out, wide hips, arms and legs too long for my torso.

so I am not trying to go pro or anything, these days I just want to be big and strong  8)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #142 on: September 15, 2009, 02:12:52 PM »
BUT: I have shitty genetics for bodybuilding.

Long, flat muscles, huge frame to fill out, wide hips, arms and legs too long for my torso.

so I am not trying to go pro or anything, these days I just want to be big and strong  8)
A LITTLE HARSH ASSESSMENT,but at least u know where u stand before u try to slay the beast and try to go pro.u have a really good build natural and drugged a bigger better version ,beach,gym,u will do what u need to with chicks and being strong.the right genes needed it seems is short and compact with thick muscle and good limbs not long or stubby but some where in between.if your tall like u ,same thing some taller guys look compact due there thickness and size ,like u said its tough to fill out ,u really need to be like freeman except he's black if your over 5'10 to make a dent and at least 250 or so.thats a lot of supp's,ped's.food,training,genetics to survive all that for yrs.bbing success unfortunatley isn't a one trick pony.

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #143 on: September 15, 2009, 02:24:52 PM »
I made some experiments here and there, and I came to the conclusion that FOR ME, high doses = side effect only.

the most I took, TOTAL mg per week ?
I prefer not to think about it haha

but it was pretty high as I was taking only anabolics with no testosterone this spring while I was dieting.
1g primo a week plus 100mg anavar per day
, plus 5IU hgh per day
I didn't have any side effect from that cycle tho, but can't say I gained much also because I wasn't bulking.
maybe my next cycle I will try something similar because androgens give me too much acne on my back

I really like the idea of that cycle, no androgens, no aromatization. but everyone says you shouldn't go without test...
How did you feel on that cycle? did u get shutdown? completely?
tank u jesus

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #144 on: September 15, 2009, 02:39:41 PM »
2003 is the 1st pic,  2009 last pic, im not fully flexed in the last pic, and im making a dumb face again as im in mid pose, but i think you can see the size iv put on.  Its only about 15lbs iv put on.  Im happy with where im at, iv been blessed to be sponsored by major supplement companies over the years, and continue to be.  Im mean really what more could i ask for?, i get to go to the Expo, im in magazines, my image was on a fat burner product that was distributed through all GNC, Popeyes, and Vitamin Shop stores throughout Canada.  Iv been able to maintain being sponsored ever since i started my 1st show back in 2005.  That is when i really started bodybuilding. 2003 i had no clue what i was doing i had no help, and i injured my hamstring and did not workout for almost a year.   I will continue to grow at the pace that im happy with, im healthy and don't look like a freaky monster in the face like some bbers do, thus they're not marketable.  Again im happy where im at, im not in a rush like some dude to blow up and get super huge right away cause they want to be MR O.  Im realistic with my approach, and if it ant broke don't fix it.  Iv been seriously bodybuilding for 4 years!, not 10, not 15, but 4 years. 

honest question,

how do u plan to make any improvements over the next year if u havent made any in the past six.....

please outline your plan for us, training, diet, drugs, etc.......id really like to know.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: September 15, 2009, 03:03:28 PM »
Not the best pic of Bobby. Looks a bit like Buster Keaton, there. One from his best role:   
Yes he isnt drunk enough in this pic I'll post a better next

Stavios

« Reply #146 on: September 15, 2009, 03:04:09 PM »
I really like the idea of that cycle, no androgens, no aromatization. but everyone says you shouldn't go without test...
How did you feel on that cycle? did u get shutdown? completely?

well to tell the truth I shot 250mg of test cypionate every 10-14 days, just to keep my libido up.

best I have ever felt on a cycle and absolutely no side effect despite using pretty high doses.

it was a great cycle, but I was also on a keto diet so I wasn't super full, but not super flat either.
my muscles had a nice quality to them, so that was good for me since at my age (22), muscles tend to look smoother even if you are lean (ok they are some expetions but that's usually the case)

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #147 on: September 15, 2009, 03:48:33 PM »
well to tell the truth I shot 250mg of test cypionate every 10-14 days, just to keep my libido up.

best I have ever felt on a cycle and absolutely no side effect despite using pretty high doses.

it was a great cycle, but I was also on a keto diet so I wasn't super full, but not super flat either.
my muscles had a nice quality to them, so that was good for me since at my age (22), muscles tend to look smoother even if you are lean (ok they are some expetions but that's usually the case)

Did your libido go down before you started the test shots or was it just a precaution? Isn't 10-14 days too far apart for testc anyway ?
another question is, what did it cost to run 1g of primo a week? :o

Do you plan to 'bulk' on it the next time?
tank u jesus

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition
« Reply #148 on: September 15, 2009, 04:09:20 PM »
honest question,

how do u plan to make any improvements over the next year if u havent made any in the past six.....

please outline your plan for us, training, diet, drugs, etc.......id really like to know.

15lbs of muscle means no gains? ::)  and allot of those years i did not know what i was doing, i put on 15lbs and refined my body.  I have things under control, i want to be about 5lbs heavier by next year which would put me at 180lbs on stage, then by 2011 would like to be around 187lbs the same weight Jose Raymond was at the 202 in Tampa, now is that so far off?  like for real chill out iv done things my way and things are going pretty good.  Do you expect me to look like Ronnie Coleman? ::) Ronnie was in his late 30's before he became really huge, so im in no rush  I do things my way, not the way you'd like to see them, but try to show some respect when you say i havent made any improvements over 6 years.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: September 15, 2009, 04:10:36 PM »
 ;)