Author Topic: Bush called McCain 'a five-spiral crash,' said Palin 'not remotely prepared.  (Read 1578 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Bush called McCain 'a five-spiral crash,' said Palin 'not remotely prepared.
« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2009, 08:15:37 AM »
Rush Limbaugh: 'I Feel Liberated'

Limbaugh declared that he wouldn't carry President Bush's water any more, tearing into him so harshly that Matt Drudge brought out the siren:

I FEEL LIBERATED... I NO LONGER HAVE TO CARRY THE WATER FOR PEOPLE WHO DON'T DESERVE IT !!!

MONS -

What batallions and company were you in in the two wars you fought?

Where is your businesses' website? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Bush called McCain 'a five-spiral crash,' said Palin 'not remotely prepared.
« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2009, 08:15:47 AM »
They are different only because they are fair.

So you believe that 50% of the content on FOX is pro-obama, and 50% is anti-Obama?

I'm laughing so hard I just spit out my merlot.

Mons Venus

« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2009, 08:20:15 AM »
So you believe that 50% of the content on FOX is pro-obama, and 50% is anti-Obama?

;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2009, 08:23:13 AM »
"in the tank" = a tool of the Democratic party?

Lets get real - here is why Fox is no. in Cable.  Not that I mind.  ;D 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2009, 08:25:41 AM »
For the GOP my top 5 are.
1-Mike Pence
2-Ron Paul
3-Romney
4-Newt
5-Palin

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2009, 08:25:52 AM »
yes or no, 33.

Does FOX devote an EQUAL amount of time to the pro-obama camp, as they do to the anti-obama mindset?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2009, 08:26:40 AM »
FOX is mainstream.They are different only because they are fair. MSNBC is NOT mainstream,they are on the extreme fringe and thats why only the extreme fringe watches them,which is why from 6-9 combined ratings they get beat by Glenn Beck .They are WAAAAAY out of the mainstream.

WOAH...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2009, 08:27:14 AM »
yes or no, 33.

Does FOX devote an EQUAL amount of time to the pro-obama camp, as they do to the anti-obama mindset?

No, they are mostly against him.  

however, if you add up the total MSM viewers vs. Fox, the overwhelming amount of viewers still get PROBAMA news coverage 99% of the time.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 15, 2009, 08:30:45 AM »

however, if you add up the total MSM viewers vs. Fox, the overwhelming amount of viewers still get PROBAMA news coverage 99% of the time.

AHHHHHHHHHHH

okay, then they can't be "FAIR".  They are a far-right station designed to balance the far-LEFT other channels.

They're not fair.  They're just as biased as everyone else.  You jut happen to agree with them.  At least admit that much.  They might "MAKE' it fair, much like CNN + MSN + other libs "make it fair" to balance out the huge fox influence.

I am happy to see you admit FOX is mostly against him though.  I see people as morons when they say fox is 50/50 and completely fair in themselves.  What they are, is a far-right station to balance the far-left stations.  They're just as bad as anyone else.  You watch "headline news" for all fact, no commentary, no bias.  And it's pretty boring.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2009, 08:32:30 AM »

Well,this is a FACT.Hannity brings libs on his show,Oreilly brings libs on his show[and actually rarely blasts Obama].The 6 oclock show has a pannel of at least one lib everyday.Now,how many conservatives on Olbermanns show?That would be ZRO EVER.You know why,because hred get destroyed in a debate because hes stupid.How many conservatives on Maddows show?The only one who is fair is Shultz.Mathews has conservatives on but spits at them.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: September 15, 2009, 08:34:48 AM »

Well,this is a FACT.Hannity brings libs on his show,Oreilly brings libs on his show[and actually rarely blasts Obama].The 6 oclock show has a pannel of at least one lib everyday.Now,how many conservatives on Olbermanns show?That would be ZRO EVER.You know why,because hred get destroyed in a debate because hes stupid.How many conservatives on Maddows show?The only one who is fair is Shultz.Mathews has conservatives on but spits at them.

FOX is BY FAR the fairest of all the shows.In fact,its only Hannity and Beck that I would consider anti-Obama[and Beck was anti-Bush as well other then the war].

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #37 on: September 15, 2009, 08:35:23 AM »
Lets get real - here is why Fox is no. in Cable.  Not that I mind.  ;D 

that's the same reason you like Palin too right?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 15, 2009, 08:40:41 AM »
that's the same reason you like Palin too right?

That and the guns.  Get it right Straw.  ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 15, 2009, 08:42:44 AM »

Well,this is a FACT.

Which one of you is wrong?  33 (and most people) believe fox is pro-right, but BILY disagrees.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: September 15, 2009, 08:44:17 AM »

Which one of you is wrong?  33 (and most people) believe fox is pro-right, but BILY disagrees.

The are right, not far right though.  Oreilly is not far right, Greata is not far right nor is Shep or Whorealdo. 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: September 15, 2009, 08:45:05 AM »

FOX leans right,but is much less right then MSNBC is left.There is NO ONE on FOX like David Shuster or Olbermann.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: September 15, 2009, 08:45:36 AM »
The are right, not far right though.  Oreilly is not far right, Greata is not far right nor is Shep or Whorealdo.  

so their hosts range from RIGHT to FAR-RIGHT?

I mean, can you list 5 LIB FOX hosts?  LMAO...

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #43 on: September 15, 2009, 09:04:32 AM »
lol @ the irony of the dumbest president ever slamming Palin for lacking competence. Palin owns Bush in every area. And that says a lot about Bush.
As empty as paradise