Author Topic: Stella Queen Mother of all getbiggers.  (Read 4427 times)

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
Re: Stella Queen Mother of all getbiggers.
« Reply #25 on: September 16, 2009, 08:18:25 PM »
I know I've already had my turn, but please... just one more...

Will there actually ever be a Sopranos movie?  ???
S

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #26 on: September 16, 2009, 08:23:52 PM »
Chaos, are you saying Wiggs like chicks, but only with dicks?
All I'm saying is that when Wiggs is the kind of guy that enjoys a nice set of titties, even if they are attached to a schlong.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 16, 2009, 08:25:05 PM »
I know I've already had my turn, but please... just one more...

Will there actually ever be a Sopranos movie?  ???

Yes. 
R

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #28 on: September 16, 2009, 08:25:56 PM »
Yes. 

Awesome thanks, I'll look forward to it!
S

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #29 on: September 16, 2009, 08:26:30 PM »
Yes. 
Since you're in a giving mood......watcha doin later ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #30 on: September 16, 2009, 08:26:44 PM »
I'd much rather ask Stella questions than that Suburbia guy.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2009, 08:57:12 PM »
She is a woman with muscles...........no doubt about it.
No doubt about it...

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #33 on: September 16, 2009, 09:02:23 PM »
I love STella, she's awesome ;D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #34 on: September 16, 2009, 09:56:03 PM »

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: September 16, 2009, 10:21:56 PM »

Alex23

« Reply #36 on: September 16, 2009, 11:13:39 PM »
My dogs love some of my neighbors and will run to them too when they first spot them but they only stay for a bit of petting (and maybe sniffing) and then run back home.  Does this dog do the same or does this guy have to come get her and take her home?
Are you serious that you think this guy could abuse her or worse?  Are there any marks on her like cuts or scars?
If it were me and I really thought that guy was abusing her I would ask him if he abuses his dog.  If he said no then I would probably sneak around my house peering out my windows through a crack in the curtains and spy on him like Gladys Cravitts w/my video camera over the course of a few days.  If I saw something I'd run out there and put a stop to it and call the cops and the Humane Society.  :)
Maybe when you two get home you can say "Hey baby, lets take a romantic walk!"  Then take her on a 10 mile hike and she'll be too tired when she gets home to get into the chips....she'll just want to shower and hit the sack.   Then you can give her a nice massage not expecting anything in return and she'll go to sleep w/o having dinner.  Do this 4-5 times a week.
uh oh Alex quick edit your post to match my above quote from you
LOL!!! Cream of the crop advice as usual. ;D

"Lady" is still a puppy but she seems too nervous to have a "happy" life, that might be just me...

Properties are pretty far appart here (1 Acre+) but I don't think she runs to anyone else much... funny thing and that's what pissed the guy off is that she sit by me and lean on my leg, like for protection  (and rubbing on the aplha male). When trying to pet her back she sometimes collapse on the ground, which is what tipped me off. I'm on that fucker for the rest of the week; working from home tomorrow and keeping and eye on the bitch. If see any funny business, I'll bb gun his ass >:(

Regarding the other "lady", great idea!!!!!! Another trick I found is pick up a fight at the grocery store (ie: stop buying junk shit); then she storms out and walk home (4miles) ;D

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #37 on: September 17, 2009, 02:34:31 AM »

church
christian retreat functions
mission trips
gym
grocery store
bar
restaurant
dog park
getbig

Christian women are all over the place RPF ;D
Stella where can I meet a christian woman that in the bedroom worships satan and is a slut  :)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #38 on: September 17, 2009, 03:19:29 AM »
Stella is cool but

Then you can give her a nice massage not expecting anything in return

it seems she hasn't spent much time around men.

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 17, 2009, 03:32:02 AM »

is this stella?

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #40 on: September 17, 2009, 05:44:03 AM »

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 17, 2009, 06:10:38 AM »
Stella where can I meet a christian woman that in the bedroom worships satan and is a slut  :)

I don't know any Christian women that worship satan :P

Stella is cool but

it seems she hasn't spent much time around men.

;D Drastic times call for drastic measures

LOL!!! Cream of the crop advice as usual. ;D

"Lady" is still a puppy but she seems too nervous to have a "happy" life, that might be just me...

Properties are pretty far appart here (1 Acre+) but I don't think she runs to anyone else much... funny thing and that's what pissed the guy off is that she sit by me and lean on my leg, like for protection  (and rubbing on the aplha male). When trying to pet her back she sometimes collapse on the ground, which is what tipped me off. I'm on that fucker for the rest of the week; working from home tomorrow and keeping and eye on the bitch. If see any funny business, I'll bb gun his ass >:(

One of my dogs will run up to people she knows or even people she meets for the first time and collapse onto her back exposing her belly for rubs.  I think it's normal for many dogs and shouldn't indicate abuse in and of itself.  Is Lady doing this or collapsing in some other way?  You say when you try to pet her back she collapses...does she seem like her back has pain?  Does she roll over for belly rubs?

I think your plan is good to spy on your neighbor :)  You may want to have your camera/video recorder at the ready just in case.  Also, have your cell phone in your pocket having programed into it the Humane Society's number and the Police non-emergency number.  BB gunning him sounds good if he's abusing her but don't do it because if the cops need to get involved you don't want to seem like a weirdo.  Maybe if you see something run out there and say "What the hell do you think you're doing?" He'll likely collapse on the ground himself at this point and you can tell him what you think of him while you call the authorities.

Regarding the other "lady", great idea!!!!!! Another trick I found is pick up a fight at the grocery store (ie: stop buying junk shit); then she storms out and walk home (4miles) ;D

lol!  If you'd rather not fight you can tell her that having junk food in your house is too much temptation for you and you love her so much that you want to keep your body nice for her.   See what I did there?  :)

btw, some of the nicest, most wonderful posters are in this thread ;D
R

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #42 on: September 17, 2009, 06:14:57 AM »
I think the thread needs changing to "Stella is the Pricess Diana of GB" cos the Queen mum is an old gin drinker and Princess Di was a gorgeous gentle kind and genuine lady like Stella  :-*

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 17, 2009, 06:24:04 AM »
I think the thread needs changing to "Stella is the Pricess Diana of GB" cos the Queen mum is an old gin drinker and Princess Di was a gorgeous gentle kind and genuine lady like Stella  :-*

haha!  No one has ever called me gentle before!  ;D   Come to think of it they've never called me a genuine lady either :'(
R

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #44 on: September 17, 2009, 06:26:00 AM »

yes and like stella, i've beaten my meat several times to Diana

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: September 17, 2009, 06:45:13 AM »
Stella, why do you have the title "special guests" under your name? Why has Ron bestowed this on you?

Not saying you aren't special of course (I'm sure you are) but I'd just like to know.

Kind regards,

BigJ.

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: September 17, 2009, 06:51:55 AM »
Stella, why do you have the title "special guests" under your name? Why has Ron bestowed this on you?

Not saying you aren't special of course (I'm sure you are) but I'd just like to know.

Kind regards,

BigJ.

Hi BigJ! There used to be an extra board here that Pros and Industry People and a few others w/Special Guest Designation could see and post in.  I think Special Guest was given to people that Ron knew attended shows or a Pro or Industry person asked him to let the person view/post in the board.  It didn't get too much traffic and eventually Ron nuked it.
R

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #47 on: September 17, 2009, 06:53:05 AM »
All right, Stella,  the Grace building. There's a big stain on the front. How do we get it off?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #48 on: September 17, 2009, 06:53:55 AM »
yes and like stella, i've beaten my meat several times to Diana

Cruel of you to knock Stella off the pedestal like that JNN, but Stella masturbating to a pic of Princess Di is hot!  H o t!

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #49 on: September 17, 2009, 06:55:32 AM »
Cruel of you to knock Stella off the pedestal like that JNN, but Stella masturbating to a pic of Princess Di is hot!  H o t!

that image entered my head
my head will literally explode pretty soon