Author Topic: SuckMyMuscle appreciation thread  (Read 15474 times)

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
Re: SuckMyMuscle appreciation thread
« Reply #50 on: September 18, 2009, 11:33:59 AM »
You forgot:

Has too much shit on his nose because its buried so far up Greg "the fake claimer" Kovac's ass.

Now sucky as per usual will come back with 3 paragraphs that he'll somehow contrue as completely erasing the reality you're describing-it's called big-time denial lol

Looking forward to that bench press video sucky! ;) ;) ;)

boonasty

• Getbig IV
  • are you a famous getbigger? click on the globe!
« Reply #51 on: September 18, 2009, 12:27:59 PM »
who could forget this gem -

You need to understand that it all boils down to genetic superiority. I am genetically superior to you guys. This is why I am tall, have a very high IQ, am extremely strong and very rich - although most of my wealth is inherited and was not built by me, which indirectly show the high genetic intelligence I inherited because my parents were able to amass such wealth, and only people with high IQ can do that. I am as close to perfect as a Human Being can get. I feel sorry for you guys, because one day I am going to be the most powerful man in the World while you guys will be eating spam in your trailers smelling your fat wife's farts, snd you guys will eat my shit(literally).

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckymymuscle, true adonis, jaguarenterprises and the luke should form their own elite group  :D

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #52 on: September 18, 2009, 12:29:48 PM »

Hahaha, classic! ;D

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: September 18, 2009, 12:31:14 PM »

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: September 18, 2009, 01:30:48 PM »

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT POST WAS JUST AWESOME :D 8) 8) 8)

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #55 on: September 18, 2009, 02:07:48 PM »
 Whales are actually pretty clever, third only to dolphins and chimpanzees. I don't think whales would be happy to have "noworries" in their society, I am afraid.

Some minor corrections.

One bare hand. I broke it's spinal cord with a single punch.

610 lbs. I could have done up to 650 lbs, but I'm not sure my rotator cuff would have handled it.

Actually, Delta Force guys call me "Sir". I was liutenant-colonel in charge of physical combat training.

This is what led me to become an international playboy and bon vivant. My hobby is to engineer coups-d'etat. I play chess with the nations of the World, because there are only so many supermodels and soap opera starlets that can you can pork in the asshole before getting bored. And let me tell you that I've slept in a single week with more beautiful women than Hugh Hefner does in an entire year.

My favorite is left bank claret. I don't understand the popularity that Pomerol and Saint Emilion wines have garnered in the last decades. With the exception of Cheval Blanc and Chateau Petrus, I find them highly overrated. My favorite is Chateau Mouton-Rotschild, which, although many don't feel deserves to be classed as a First Growth, in my opinion has the best balance of fruit forwardness and that unique Bordelaise ability to develop complexity with age. Most First Growths are too austere a style in my opinion.

Lol, no. I scored 180+ as a child. 170 is the ceilling of most IQ tests for adults. The clinical psychologist said that, even though I scored 152+ in that test, I would have scored 170+ if I took a test with that ceilling. To be honest, my IQ cannot be measured by tests made for Humans. However, if I were to take a test with enough ceilling to measure it, I would score around 225 IQ points.

I am what the ancient Romans called a "nomenclator", that is, someone possesed of eidetic memory. My intelligence is only surpassed by my ability to memorize data. But I don't know everything. Remember that, due to the Neumann paradox, it is impossible to know absolute truth because all ultimate explanations for reality are contained in reality itself, meaning that no explanation can convey a complete picture of reality. Nevertheless, I know more than the populations of the U.S and China combined - with the U.S representing new knowledge developed since the Industrial Revolution and China old, holistic knowledge examplified by the Tao.

Yes, stay tuned. Those who doubt me will eat their words soon.

I must confess I am having some difficulties with this. I will have to create a system of logic that transcends mathematics to accomplish this. This is pretty much the only thing that is presenting any challenge to my supreme intellect, and I will prevail.

They should actually love me. I will solve most of the World's problems eventually and this is how the untermenschen thank me ???

This is true. I once wrote a letter to Norman Mailler to discuss his upcoming lecture in the French Academy Of Letters, and he was shocked when I told him that not only was I not an English literature major, but I wasn't even a native English-speaker.

An so on and so forth. C'est la vie!

Their sitting all day in front of their computers inside their trailers using their pirated internet connections has left them with arthrites and the inability to bow down, methinks. This is why they don't bow to my epic dominance. It is the only explanation.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

IT'S "THEY'RE" , YOU STUPID FUCK!
Deep Tissue Massage

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: September 18, 2009, 02:08:51 PM »

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: September 18, 2009, 02:22:11 PM »

English is his secondary language, just like it is for Debussey. Compared to many English speaking knuckleheads his English is impeccable.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #58 on: September 18, 2009, 02:23:25 PM »

English is his secondary language, just like it is for Debussey. Compared to many English speaking knuckleheads his English is impeccable.

that's fine, but he's acting like he's Bill Shakespeare.
Deep Tissue Massage

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: September 18, 2009, 02:24:40 PM »

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #60 on: September 18, 2009, 02:24:59 PM »

Still he must have put that in there as a test, surely not because he made a mistake!

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: September 18, 2009, 02:31:41 PM »
Still he must have put that in there as a test, surely not because he made a mistake!

Of course! But we should not reveal this fact to the inferiors just yet as the test is still in progress!

that's fine, but he's acting like he's Bill Shakespeare.

Check out Wavelengths latest post.

Genius

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: September 18, 2009, 02:38:52 PM »
Tre svensker fant noen spor.
- Det er bjørnespor, sa den første.
- Nei, det er av hare, sa den andre.
Den tredje fikk ikke sagt noe - for akkurat da ble de truffet av toget ...

:o

Hahaha! You Norwegian bastard with... ehhh.. muscles?

;D

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: September 18, 2009, 02:42:53 PM »
Hahaha! You Norwegian bastard with... ehhh.. muscles?

;D

Debussey = 80 pounds with 8 inch arms. Hardly any muscle to be found :'( >:(

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #64 on: September 18, 2009, 02:52:25 PM »

suckymymuscle, true adonis, jaguarenterprises and the luke should form their own elite group  :D

All above mentioned are all self righteous morons who think they are above everyone else. All losers born and bread.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #65 on: September 18, 2009, 02:53:19 PM »
Debussey = 80 pounds with 8 inch arms. Hardly any muscle to be found :'( >:(
Please post your workout if you need help?

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: September 18, 2009, 03:01:33 PM »
All above mentioned are all self righteous morons who think they are above everyone else. All losers born and bread.

They ARE often above everyone else, and they are entitled to make that claim.

A few are vastly more intelligent, smarter, have bigger net worth and so on than the average masses. They create jobs and scientific progress.

Newton was undoubtedly above almost everyone else in his time. Without people like him, we'd still live like they do in Africa. He influenced mankind in ways most can not fantom. Sub70 IQ morons in the desert that shoot, kill and spew out their religious crap are inferior compared to people like Newton. He is better than losers like them, more valuable in every way possible and if you killed millions of them, you'd still do less damage to the humanity in a long term time span than if you killed ONE Newton.

Only morons infested with egalitarian ideas believe otherwise.

;D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: September 18, 2009, 03:06:23 PM »
They ARE often above everyone else, and they are entitled to make that claim.

A few are vastly more intelligent, smarter, have bigger net worth and so on than the average masses. They create jobs and scientific progress. Newton was undoubtedly above almost everyone else in his time. Without people like him, we'd still live like they do in Africa. He influenced mankind in ways most can not fantom. Inferior sub70 IQ morons in the desert that shoot, kill and spew out their religious crap are inferior compared to people like Newton. He is better than losers them, more valuable in every way possible and if you killed millions of them, you'd still do less damage to the humanity than if you killed ONE Newton.

Only morons infested with egalitarian ideas believe otherwise.

;D
Are you speaking of the Gravitational Theory or another one?

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: September 18, 2009, 03:11:27 PM »
Are you speaking of the Gravitational Theory or another one?

He and Leibniz were the masterminds behind diff and integral calculus for example. They achieved results that billions of normal people could never have accomplished if they had a gun to their heads.

Almost all of the morons that don't value the breakthroughs of greats throughout history don't realize how much their life quality was influenced by them. Without them, the morons would still be living in caves and licking their own arses just like the primitive shits they are.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: September 18, 2009, 03:16:22 PM »
He and Leibniz were the masterminds behind diff and integral calculus for example. They achieved results that billions of normal people could never have accomplished if they had a gun to their heads.

SO I assume Getbig wouldnt exist without these developments?

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: September 18, 2009, 03:26:23 PM »
SO I assume Getbig wouldnt exist without these developments?

;D

If nobody figured out how to take the ideas from propositional logic and turn them into electrical devices (logic gates), would we have computers? :o

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: September 18, 2009, 03:27:28 PM »
;D

If nobody figured out how to take the ideas from propositional logic and turn them into electrical devices (logic gates), would we have computers? :o
yes thats my point no getbig, mars wouldnt be able to post

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: September 18, 2009, 03:33:03 PM »
yes thats my point no getbig, mars wouldnt be able to post

8)

Look at that degenerate MattT. He probably don't appreciate the work of the geniuses throughout time, he probably despise them because they are "white", and by no means does he think of them as superior to him ;D

Yet he fails to realize that he can roid himself up and live in a modern society + post in GB exactly because of the work of the people superior to him. If MattT set the upper limit of human potential we'd still not know how to crack open a coconut.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #73 on: September 18, 2009, 03:34:56 PM »

Wow, so you identified a single spelling mistake in over 10 paragraphs of text? Considering that I don't give two shits about orthography, that English is not my native tongue and that I typed that missive in less than 5 minutes, I'm proud.  Oh, one more thing...only the truly unintelligent obsses over grammar and orthography. One of the things that I have observed during debates is that, when an opponent can't reply to the arguments made, they resort to nitpicking the grammar of your texts. It is a last desperate attempt to appear smarter than you after they have nothing intelligent to type.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #74 on: September 18, 2009, 03:40:59 PM »
Are you saying Onlyme is so fat, when he took a cholesterol test, the results said, "I can't believe it's not butter"?

J/K onlyme ;D

I am saying that Onlyeatmen is so fat that NASA sued him for destroying U.S government property and for the death of many astronauts, because his gravitational pull made the Challenger crash right after launch. ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE