Author Topic: SuckMyMuscle appreciation thread  (Read 15232 times)

The Master

• Getbig V
SuckMyMuscle appreciation thread
« on: September 17, 2009, 03:13:43 PM »
This guy is fucking awesome! Not only is he the master of everything, but he writes posts that put OnlySemen/NoWorries in his place (the place of retarded whales).

Why SuckMyMuscle is great:

* Killed a German sheppard with his bare hands
* Used to be 330 pounds with a 620 bench press
* Delta force guy
* Rich family
* Enjoys fine alcoholic beverage
* 152+ IQ (as he maxed out the test, but a psychologist estimated his IQ to be 170)
* Knows everything about everything.
* Soon to be the father of a new wave of AI's
* Will soon release his own TOE
* Loves himself and is aware of his talents, making tiny tits feel inferior
* Has better english than most Getbiggers, despite english being a secondary language
* And so on and so on

So bitches, bow to the master (of everything including pushing your buttons) 8)

The Master

• Getbig V
Re: SuckMyMuscle appreciation thread
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2009, 03:23:59 PM »
Where is your support fuckers? >:( This tall gent with a perfect face can teach you all something about life >:(

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2009, 03:26:59 PM »
I bow to the master and hereby show my appreciation

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2009, 03:28:50 PM »
Much appreciated
U

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2009, 03:32:00 PM »
He also gives out free prostate massages.

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2009, 03:46:29 PM »
This guy is fucking awesome! Not only is he the master of everything, but he writes posts that put OnlySemen/NoWorries in his place (the place of retarded whales).

* Delta force guy
* Rich family
* 152+ IQ (as he maxed out the test, but a psychologist estimated his IQ to be 170)
* Has better english than most Getbiggers, despite english being a secondary language
* And so on and so on

*Ahem* You seem to forget that he recently made us aware of his Black Belt in Brazillian Jiu-Jitsu, and is a pionerr in Gorilla vs. Human theory.  >:(

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2009, 04:13:38 PM »
i created him

if he ever gives me his name and address, i will destroy him  ;D:-*

E
E

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2009, 04:23:17 PM »
haha. hes made alot of ridiculous claims over the years but in his defense he does seem pretty intelligent about some stuff, esp. history i enjoy his contributions.

btw TEAM BEAR all the way ;D

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2009, 04:23:59 PM »
i created him

if he ever gives me his name and address, i will destroy him  ;D:-*

E

Show some respect dammit >:(

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2009, 04:27:38 PM »
My TOE explains his creating his TOE.  ;)

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2009, 04:29:34 PM »
My TOE explains his creating his TOE.  ;)

/////////////////////////////////////////Shut up you muppet and show some love >:(

ksa_triceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2009, 04:31:20 PM »
hahaha  ;D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2009, 04:37:52 PM »

/////////////////////////////////////////Shut up you muppet and show some love >:(
Blow it out yer ass.  :)

suckmymuscle

« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2009, 04:53:17 PM »
i created him

if he ever gives me his name and address, i will destroy him  ;D

E

Who are you kidding? Even if I lived across the street from you and you knew it, you would still be demanding my address over the internet because you are afraid of me and we both know it. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

P.S: The address excuse is getting really old. How many times have I gave you my address? 15? 20?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2009, 04:53:37 PM »
Some of his claims apart, I enjoy reading SMM's posts cause he's very intense and articulate, and a lot of his posts are very entertaining and informative.

And dude's got a great sense of humor once you "get" him.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2009, 04:53:47 PM »
Blow it out yer ass.  :)

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
You vicious bastard ;D

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2009, 04:55:05 PM »
Some of his claims apart, I enjoy reading SMM's posts cause he's very intense and articulate, and a lot of his posts are very entertaining and informative.

And dude's got a great sense of humor once you "get" him.

Exactly! The dude is fucking awesome ;D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2009, 04:58:18 PM »

suckmymuscle

« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2009, 05:24:56 PM »

Whales are actually pretty clever, third only to dolphins and chimpanzees. I don't think whales would be happy to have "noworries" in their society, I am afraid.

Some minor corrections.

One bare hand. I broke it's spinal cord with a single punch.

610 lbs. I could have done up to 650 lbs, but I'm not sure my rotator cuff would have handled it.

* Delta force guy

Actually, Delta Force guys call me "Sir". I was liutenant-colonel in charge of physical combat training.

* Rich family

This is what led me to become an international playboy and bon vivant. My hobby is to engineer coups-d'etat. I play chess with the nations of the World, because there are only so many supermodels and soap opera starlets that can you can pork in the asshole before getting bored. And let me tell you that I've slept in a single week with more beautiful women than Hugh Hefner does in an entire year.

My favorite is left bank claret. I don't understand the popularity that Pomerol and Saint Emilion wines have garnered in the last decades. With the exception of Cheval Blanc and Chateau Petrus, I find them highly overrated. My favorite is Chateau Mouton-Rotschild, which, although many don't feel deserves to be classed as a First Growth, in my opinion has the best balance of fruit forwardness and that unique Bordelaise ability to develop complexity with age. Most First Growths are too austere a style in my opinion.

Lol, no. I scored 180+ as a child. 170 is the ceilling of most IQ tests for adults. The clinical psychologist said that, even though I scored 152+ in that test, I would have scored 170+ if I took a test with that ceilling. To be honest, my IQ cannot be measured by tests made for Humans. However, if I were to take a test with enough ceilling to measure it, I would score around 225 IQ points.

I am what the ancient Romans called a "nomenclator", that is, someone possesed of eidetic memory. My intelligence is only surpassed by my ability to memorize data. But I don't know everything. Remember that, due to the Neumann paradox, it is impossible to know absolute truth because all ultimate explanations for reality are contained in reality itself, meaning that no explanation can convey a complete picture of reality. Nevertheless, I know more than the populations of the U.S and China combined - with the U.S representing new knowledge developed since the Industrial Revolution and China old, holistic knowledge examplified by the Tao.

Yes, stay tuned. Those who doubt me will eat their words soon.

I must confess I am having some difficulties with this. I will have to create a system of logic that transcends mathematics to accomplish this. This is pretty much the only thing that is presenting any challenge to my supreme intellect, and I will prevail.

They should actually love me. I will solve most of the World's problems eventually and this is how the untermenschen thank me ???

This is true. I once wrote a letter to Norman Mailler to discuss his upcoming lecture in the French Academy Of Letters, and he was shocked when I told him that not only was I not an English literature major, but I wasn't even a native English-speaker.

* And so on and so on

An so on and so forth. C'est la vie!

Their sitting all day in front of their computers inside their trailers using their pirated internet connections has left them with arthrites and the inability to bow down, methinks. This is why they don't bow to my epic dominance. It is the only explanation.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2009, 05:32:40 PM »
suckmymuscle, by any chance do you drink Dos Equis?

Jonny34

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2009, 05:43:17 PM »
Team Silverback gorilla  8)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2009, 05:44:31 PM »
  Who are you kidding? Even if I lived across the street from you and you knew it, you would still be demanding my address over the internet because you are afraid of me and we both know it. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

P.S: The address excuse is getting really old. How many times have I gave you my address? 15? 20?

zero

i'll stop asking when you actually give it to me ::)

E
E

Jonny34

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2009, 05:46:06 PM »

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2009, 05:49:04 PM »
don't forget sucky beat up some guy from his gym and they needed the entire fort lauderdale police force to calm him down

oddly we couldn't find a police report ???

he's a laywer too

E
E

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2009, 12:50:50 AM »
 Whales are actually pretty clever, third only to dolphins and chimpanzees. I don't think whales would be happy to have "noworries" in their society, I am afraid.

Some minor corrections.

One bare hand. I broke it's spinal cord with a single punch.

610 lbs. I could have done up to 650 lbs, but I'm not sure my rotator cuff would have handled it.

Actually, Delta Force guys call me "Sir". I was liutenant-colonel in charge of physical combat training.

This is what led me to become an international playboy and bon vivant. My hobby is to engineer coups-d'etat. I play chess with the nations of the World, because there are only so many supermodels and soap opera starlets that can you can pork in the asshole before getting bored. And let me tell you that I've slept in a single week with more beautiful women than Hugh Hefner does in an entire year.  My favorite is left bank claret. I don't understand the popularity that Pomerol and Saint Emilion wines have garnered in the last decades. With the exception of Cheval Blanc and Chateau Petrus, I find them highly overrated. My favorite is Chateau Mouton-Rotschild, which, although many don't feel deserves to be classed as a First Growth, in my opinion has the best balance of fruit forwardness and that unique Bordelaise ability to develop complexity with age. Most First Growths are too austere a style in my opinion.

Lol, no. I scored 180+ as a child. 170 is the ceilling of most IQ tests for adults. The clinical psychologist said that, even though I scored 152+ in that test, I would have scored 170+ if I took a test with that ceilling. To be honest, my IQ cannot be measured by tests made for Humans. However, if I were to take a test with enough ceilling to measure it, I would score around 225 IQ points.
  I am what the ancient Romans called a "nomenclator", that is, someone possesed of eidetic memory. My intelligence is only surpassed by my ability to memorize data. But I don't know everything. Remember that, due to the Neumann paradox, it is impossible to know absolute truth because all ultimate explanations for reality are contained in reality itself, meaning that no explanation can convey a complete picture of reality. Nevertheless, I know more than the populations of the U.S and China combined - with the U.S representing new knowledge developed since the Industrial Revolution and China old, holistic knowledge examplified by the Tao.

Yes, stay tuned. Those who doubt me will eat their words soon.

I must confess I am having some difficulties with this. I will have to create a system of logic that transcends mathematics to accomplish this. This is pretty much the only thing that is presenting any challenge to my supreme intellect, and I will prevail.

They should actually love me. I will solve most of the World's problems eventually and this is how the untermenschen thank me ???

This is true. I once wrote a letter to Norman Mailler to discuss his upcoming lecture in the French Academy Of Letters, and he was shocked when I told him that not only was I not an English literature major, but I wasn't even a native English-speaker.

An so on and so forth. C'est la vie!

Their sitting all day in front of their computers inside their trailers using their pirated internet connections has left them with arthrites and the inability to bow down, methinks. This is why they don't bow to my epic dominance. It is the only explanation.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Yes, Debussey remembers the 180+ IQ thing, you wrote it in a PM, it should have been included :'(

AND FOR FUCKS SAKE, WHO CAN NOT LOVE THIS GUY!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS POST HAD DEBUSSEY CRYING AND SMILING!! TALK ABOUT PUTTING DEBUSSEY THROUGH ITS PACES :'( :'( :'( :'(

What is left for this awesome individual? To put Gödel to shame by publishing "The SuckMyMuscle "I am completeness" theorem?" :o

8) 8) 8)