Author Topic: Obama: Legalize illegals to get them health care (Joe Wilson was right!)  (Read 4813 times)

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
Re: Obama: Legalize illegals to get them health care (Joe Wilson was right!)
« Reply #50 on: September 18, 2009, 01:08:33 PM »
I understand what you are saying, but that slippery slope, if  this comes to pass, he's setting up America for a 1861 Redux, anybody can see that. Plus when you give people who break the law a reason to break the some more and or demand more things---chaos. Then those people who were illegal lose the benefits that they have when they were not citizens,  and realize that there are now consequences for their actions, more chaos. And what about the next wave of Second Class Citizens--when they see the way to get their way is to illegally cross the borders, stay here and do menial jobs and be exploited--excuse me, more 21st century Slavery, then that will happen again.

Don't we learn from our own History, oops, well, we're talking about Americans aren't we?

You're correct. However, thats the game. How or why do you think the original underbelly of this country (next to blacks of course) were indoctrinated as democrats from the moment they stepped off the boat at Ellis island? The irish, italians, russians, polish etc. are the reason why for the greater part of half a century major cities were and still are democratic hotbeds. The difference is that for the most part, those individuals came to this country legally. While every major group that has immigrated to the US has been discriminated against, Mexicans are the first ( that I can think of) group that has wielded significant political clout to the extent that  there has been serious efforts made by the President of the US and Congress to enact legislation wholly intended to benefit them. Whereas in the past immigrints were expected to learn english, pay their own way, etc.-- America is assimiliating to the Mexicans. Part of this is because in terms of sheer numbers, they are a sizable portion of the US population. But keep in mind that as you grow in numbers, so does your power and political currency. Obama and the democrats want to take advanatage of the situation and its understandable.

Also think of it this way-- The democrats in many respects are hedging their bets. Suppose the economy doesn't improve substantially, but healthcare passes and the illegals become legal. Obama keeps his far left base, all the blacks, all the hispanics+ 20 million new voters and turns what should be a republican landslide into a very contentious election.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #51 on: September 18, 2009, 01:08:46 PM »
That's very much not true. Especially the 2 wives part of it. Where the hell do you even get this stuff?

Some don't want to be citizens, sure... but the vast majority do. The system is very flawed.

You do realize the offset of you paying for a few illegals is that your oranges aren't 40bucks for 3 right?

I worked for a Fencing Contractor for 10 years and worked with illegals from Guatamala.   I know their scams and schemes far more than you do.  

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #52 on: September 18, 2009, 01:11:23 PM »
I worked for a Fencing Contractor for 10 years and worked with illegals from Guatamala.   I know their scams and schemes far more than you do.  

Oh yes because a small sample you worked with relates to the whole country. 
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: September 18, 2009, 01:18:17 PM »
Oh yes because a small sample you worked with relates to the whole country. 

The methods and things they do are what most illegal aliens do. 

They dont want to be citizens.  They work for cash to send home.  Why do you think they protest any time Western Union raises wire transfer prices?

Do you know what Mexico's no. 2 source of national income is?  Take a deep guess? 

They drop a kid here and all of a sudden, the taxpayer is on the hook for everything.  Many lead dual lives, one south of the border, and the other up here. 

BTW - your claim about paying taxes is nonsense.   Many claim dependents from kids in Mexico and claim the EITC and actually get money back. 

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #54 on: September 18, 2009, 01:30:38 PM »
I worked for a Fencing Contractor for 10 years and worked with illegals from Guatamala.   I know their scams and schemes far more than you do. 

Yes, apparently you are deeply involved in my life and have extensive knowledge about what I've lived and seen.

::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: September 18, 2009, 01:33:11 PM »
Yes, apparently you are deeply involved in my life and have extensive knowledge about what I've lived and seen.

::)

Are you an illegal alien? 

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #56 on: September 18, 2009, 01:46:32 PM »
That's very much not true. Especially the 2 wives part of it. Where the hell do you even get this stuff?

Some don't want to be citizens, sure... but the vast majority do. The system is very flawed.

You do realize the offset of you paying for a few illegals is that your oranges aren't 40bucks for 3 right?

Tu, many of the men from El Salvador, Honduras, Guatamala have wives back home, but they are living with a woman here that they claim is their wife. They are not legally married, but he claims that female as his wife, or as many call it, a "domestic partner" . I had a person that had been living in the US illegally for 10 plus yrs, and had teenage kids in his other country. He stabbed the woman he was livig with and he said, "I can do that, she is my wife, I can do whatever i want", wich is a interesting segway...Because many of those people from said countries  get what they want, and come here by breaking the law, they feel that they should not have to conform to state's laws, they act like they were in their old country.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #57 on: September 18, 2009, 01:50:20 PM »
Tu, many of the men from El Salvador, Honduras, Guatamala have wives back home, but they are living with a woman here that they claim is their wife. They are not legally married, but he claims that female as his wife, or as many call it, a "domestic partner" . I had a person that had been living in the US illegally for 10 plus yrs, and had teenage kids in his other country. He stabbed the woman he was livig with and he said, "I can do that, she is my wife, I can do whatever i want", wich is a interesting segway...Because many of those people from said countries  get what they want, and come here by breaking the law, they feel that they should not have to conform to state's laws, they act like they were in their old country.

They may claim they are their wives... but let's be honest here. They are catholic and as such are not permitted to truly have two wives.

The catholic church recognizes that as bigomy and that in no way connected to being legal or illegal in regards to immigration. They may be shitbags, but they certainly don't have "two wives".

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: September 18, 2009, 01:51:19 PM »

How many times have you heard that phrase "in my country" while they complain about the USA?  

They dont want to be US citizens.  Their loyalties are to their home countries.  They are here for benes and cash to send home and little else.    

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #59 on: September 18, 2009, 01:55:35 PM »
How many times have you heard that phrase "in my country" while they complain about the USA? 

They dont want to be US citizens.  Their loyalties are to their home countries.  They are here for benes and cash to send home and little else.   

I'll be honest... I really don't here a lot of people say "In My country".  The ones that do say it around me are all legal citizens of the US. Maybe it's just who you talk to. It's not who I talk to though.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: September 18, 2009, 01:57:51 PM »
I'll be honest... I really don't here a lot of people say "In My country".  The ones that do say it around me are all legal citizens of the US. Maybe it's just who you talk to. It's not who I talk to though.

Lately - dominicans who are here illegally.

i have had to get a few out of jail for serious crap.  The court system just lets em out.  i had one guy beat up a air traffic controller at LaGuardia AP and they found him with cocaine on him.  He got 3 months of anger management.  No ICE, nothing.   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #61 on: September 18, 2009, 07:45:00 PM »
Straw, I agree that 333 is making an interpretation, but there are many on the far left who want blanket legalization of illegals so they can attract more people to the democratic party.  Hispanics are a huge voting block.  Actually, I think more hispanic families are conservative in their actual beliefs, but both parties are going to reach out as much as possible.

I don't know if this statement is true

what is the definition of the "far left"?

I know I'm not far left and neither are any of my friends

I think the USA has a fat midsection of centrists on most issues

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #62 on: September 18, 2009, 09:55:36 PM »
They may claim they are their wives... but let's be honest here. They are catholic and as such are not permitted to truly have two wives.

The catholic church recognizes that as bigomy and that in no way connected to being legal or illegal in regards to immigration. They may be shitbags, but they certainly don't have "two wives".

of course, I was told by someone of another country, that "El Salvadorians don't marry the women they are with", this of course is probably cultural bias.

But I can tell you, dude will tell me, "I live with my wife", where is your wife, I say, she is in ______ (not the US). So this woman you are living with is not your wife, "No", do you have kids with this person, "Yes", so she is your girlfriend, not your wife, "Yes" .

This has happened more times than I can count. They say "My Wife", because they are living with this woman, like a wife. They of course don't put a ring on it. And as i said they will have a US "wife" and family here, but legally married in another coutry, with kids there. Catholic or not, there Catholicism by practice and Catholicism by "word". ;)

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #63 on: September 19, 2009, 09:01:03 AM »
I don't know if this statement is true

what is the definition of the "far left"?

I know I'm not far left and neither are any of my friends

I think the USA has a fat midsection of centrists on most issues

LOL you are a far left save the world, greenpeace, no trans fats, amnesty for illegals, affirmative action supporting surrender monkey. You are far left my friend. Hate to break the news to you. Lacking in self awareness is also a common character trait amongst the far left as well.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #64 on: September 19, 2009, 10:12:05 AM »

LOL you are a far left save the world, greenpeace, no trans fats, amnesty for illegals, affirmative action supporting surrender monkey. You are far left my friend. Hate to break the news to you. Lacking in self awareness is also a common character trait amongst the far left as well.

think whatever you'd like.

I'm center left on most issues with a streak of libertarian.

from my perspective you appear to be just another dumbfounded dipshit on a message board