Author Topic: BUSTED: Fox News stage manages Tea Party protest  (Read 3378 times)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: BUSTED: Fox News stage manages Tea Party protest
« Reply #50 on: September 20, 2009, 12:18:07 PM »
What party finds more in common with Chavez and castro..what party worked with the Sov's to undermine Reagan...what party is soft on crime, the military, foreign policy....not the Repubs.
L

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: September 20, 2009, 12:22:38 PM »
where in the world did I say I was a prude?  LOL  cause I support repub positions on most domestic issues?  No law against tube8.com baby....

I voted libertarian but I did make noise on the board about palin being unqualified.  The ties to the separist group, the disrespect from world leaders, the gullibility.  I would have done the same for Obama's choice, if he/she was that inexperienced.
you were the one who said you didnt know what a butt plug was LOL  ::) nope nothing wrong with tube8 at all bro

you were against a VP candidate with those issues but for a Pres candidate with similar issues?

again 240 you may very well be a conservative but you dont post like one bro thats my point and since i dont know you and all i have to go off of is your posts youre a LIBERAL deal with it...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #52 on: September 20, 2009, 12:35:30 PM »
you were the one who said you didnt know what a butt plug was LOL  ::) nope nothing wrong with tube8 at all bro

you were against a VP candidate with those issues but for a Pres candidate with similar issues?

again 240 you may very well be a conservative but you dont post like one bro thats my point and since i dont know you and all i have to go off of is your posts youre a LIBERAL deal with it...

I think 90% of welfare shouldl be cut.  I think unemployment should last 4 weeks, not 6 months. 

I don't "post like a conservative"?  Ask me about my position on any issue and I'll happily clarify.  Was iraq war built on a lie, for oil and bases?  Well, yes, history shows it was.  Is it "lib" to be factually correct?  Did Bush ignore vital intel before 911 then fight an invesgitation?  You betcha. 

Ask me my position on anything.  You'll find I'm way more repub than dem, actually.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #53 on: September 20, 2009, 12:37:31 PM »
I think 90% of welfare shouldl be cut.  I think unemployment should last 4 weeks, not 6 months. 

I don't "post like a conservative"?  Ask me about my position on any issue and I'll happily clarify.  Was iraq war built on a lie, for oil and bases?  Well, yes, history shows it was.  Is it "lib" to be factually correct?  Did Bush ignore vital intel before 911 then fight an invesgitation?  You betcha. 

Ask me my position on anything.  You'll find I'm way more repub than dem, actually.

The Stimulus Bill?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: September 20, 2009, 12:51:53 PM »
The Stimulus Bill?
^this^

the auto company bailouts?
c4c?
any number of the ignorant shit obama has done that you would have drilled bush for?

again you give obama a pass on shit you would drill bush or a rep for...

obama busing in ppl for town halls, setting up questions and question askers...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: September 20, 2009, 01:15:37 PM »
The Stimulus Bill?

Sucky but Necessary. 

Auto company bailout = absolutely essential to avoid 5 to 7 mil new unemployed Americans in a month.

i'm against abortion, gun control, 95% of welfare, all that bullshit environmental stuff, etc.  I am very concerned about our economic system, and the fact some people here would like to see "half the banks and all the automakers fail!" shows me some ppl don't understand the raimifications of this happening.

And come on... attacking obama for town halls when FOX created the tea party day and 9/12 events, and were even caught cheereleading the crowds to make them appear more agitated? 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: September 20, 2009, 01:34:17 PM »
Sucky but Necessary. 

Auto company bailout = absolutely essential to avoid 5 to 7 mil new unemployed Americans in a month.

i'm against abortion, gun control, 95% of welfare, all that bullshit environmental stuff, etc.  I am very concerned about our economic system, and the fact some people here would like to see "half the banks and all the automakers fail!" shows me some ppl don't understand the raimifications of this happening.

And come on... attacking obama for town halls when FOX created the tea party day and 9/12 events, and were even caught cheereleading the crowds to make them appear more agitated?  
and you called fox out for that but gave obama a pass this is my point 240

lol youre really reaching on the fox agitating the crowd...LOL  ::)

but holding a speech about health care and not allowing certain news stations in to ask questions or better yet picking and choosing which one and what they will ask is ok?

how about busing ppl into a town hall meeting? 

these youre ok with but a producer letting a crowd know they are filming and telling the to hoot and hollar youre against?  ::)

LOL no youre not the official obama butt plug at all...

YOU SEE THIS HUGO THIS IS WHY HE IS CONSIDERED A LIBERAL...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: September 20, 2009, 03:40:09 PM »
do you have video of obama's people (or msn) pumping up a crowd before the repoter goes on air? 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #58 on: September 20, 2009, 03:55:58 PM »
How many of u guys have ever been interviewed by the National media, been near a camera crew or anything like this. This crap happens all the time, why does this schock u...this is more left wing Media Matters bullshit. Do they honestly think they have something here. U don't think producers from CNN or MSNBC pumped up crowds during any of their shoots during the campaign. They did it anytime Barry was appearing with soldiers....Barry's media people did it when he went to Iraq. Hil's people did it when she went to Afghanistan...i was there. This is no big deal in any way.
L

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: September 20, 2009, 04:50:56 PM »
YOU SEE THIS HUGO THIS IS WHY HE IS CONSIDERED A LIBERAL...
hey, I gave you my opinion because you used 240 as an example of a liberal douche in our argument.  I'm not going to sit here and fight over what 240 is or isn't ::)  We disagree, big deal, it's not the first time...

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: September 20, 2009, 09:42:09 PM »
hey, I gave you my opinion because you used 240 as an example of a liberal douche in our argument.  I'm not going to sit here and fight over what 240 is or isn't ::)  We disagree, big deal, it's not the first time...
no doubt brotha it is what is it but when the dust settles 240 is the the little bitch boy we all knew he was and has tried to play both sides without a doubt...we disagree no big deal it happens and will happen from time to time