Author Topic: If i die...... i already made my "tribute/memorial-video"  (Read 15889 times)

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
Re: If i die...... i already made my "tribute/memorial-video"
« Reply #50 on: September 21, 2009, 06:53:59 AM »
Nice to see we're a last resort.   >:(       ;D

Hey i love you guys! ......(despite the "Albert Schmidt's" and his other aliases) this is home

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: September 21, 2009, 06:55:11 AM »
see you in heaven mike double click

A

TruthHurts

« Reply #52 on: September 21, 2009, 07:01:41 AM »
Mike I can take that ur an attention whore who spends hours a day sitting in his blue collar shithole making little tribute vids of itself but it dont help that ur physique is so disgusting and u look so depressing. shit legs, ugly face, low class tats and nasty loose saggy lower belly. u r a joke in all ur shows and looked [pathetic in ur last one that u came last in.

no hating as u do look like total dogshit so actually just being honest instead of saying bullshit praise tat ur horrible body dont justify

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: September 21, 2009, 07:04:04 AM »
mike,

you can quit avoid answering my replies but you need to look in the mirror and face your narcissism
 ....... lol!  (hey i like Kimo!)
  i never denied my narcissism (despite ur claims lol/it is done "tongue firmly implanted in cheek")
 i love bodybuilding more than anything!/but I'm not so delusional to think im "going pro" or "the next big thing"  lol.....i have fun/love what i do and have a loving and wonderful girl to share it with,i have never had it easy on GetBig from the original "Arvilla Roast Thread" to back in the Day "Hedgehog" moving any thread with my name on it off of the main board....this has all made me a better/ stronger person and bodybuilder,if it wasn't for GetBig and the "Albert Schmidt's/TruthHurts/BigBrian's" i would probaly still be 280 lbs and never had or will competed..now im bringing up my legs and shooting for National Qualification! (who woulda thunk?) it's all a great journey...and you can go as far as you dare to dream!

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #54 on: September 21, 2009, 07:08:49 AM »
Maybe there is a squat rack shortage in Florida?

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: September 21, 2009, 07:13:01 AM »

Nope....just 2 many knuckleheads doing bicep curls in them!
   ;)

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #56 on: September 21, 2009, 07:13:29 AM »
 ....... lol!  (hey i like Kimo!)
  i never denied my narcissism (despite ur claims lol/it is done "tongue firmly implanted in cheek")
 i love bodybuilding more than anything!/but I'm not so delusional to think im "going pro" or "the next big thing"  lol.....i have fun/love what i do and have a loving and wonderful girl to share it with,i have never had it easy on GetBig from the original "Arvilla Roast Thread" to back in the Day "Hedgehog" moving any thread with my name on it off of the main board....this has all made me a better/ stronger person and bodybuilder,if it wasn't for GetBig and the "Albert Schmidt's/TruthHurts/BigBrian's" i would probaly still be 280 lbs and never had or will competed..now im bringing up my legs and shooting for National Qualification! (who woulda thunk?) it's all a great journey...and you can go as far as you dare to dream!

my mistake ;D ;D
you (legitmately) just earned my respect with that post

seriously, you are in my good graces now.  actually, you were never in my bad graces....i just got pissed that someone was more vain then me on this forum

plus, I badly wanted to use the term "broke ass version of kimo" in a reply ;D

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: September 21, 2009, 07:14:14 AM »

Nope....just 2 many knuckleheads doing bicep curls in them!
   ;)

haha, that's my excuse too.  Don't want to interupt their intense curls w/a 10lb plate on each side.   8)

TruthHurts

« Reply #58 on: September 21, 2009, 07:14:34 AM »

if mike does die it sure wont be getting crushed in the squat rack. maybe an infection from the myriad drug he takes to achieve that nasty leatherface "physique" he like to torture us with.

meanwhile the roof is leaking, he steals broadband from the next trailer home and mike eats stray cats but he must have his roids

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: September 21, 2009, 07:16:44 AM »
if mike does die it sure wont be getting crushed in the squat rack. maybe an infection from the myriad drug he takes to achieve that nasty leatherface "physique" he like to torture us with.

meanwhile the roof is leaking, he steals broadband from the next trailer home and mike eats stray cats but he must have his roids

LOL

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: September 21, 2009, 07:17:19 AM »
now you can freeze in peace on stage mike.

if that's the way you're gonna pass, Mike, then you should instruct your trustee(s) to edit your tribute/memorial vid to include this freeze clip as it'll immortalize the moment in which you entered the realm of bodybuilding martyrdom.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: September 21, 2009, 07:17:33 AM »

haha, that's my excuse too.  Don't want to interupt their intense curls w/a 10lb plate on each side.   8)

Worst yet is you see them doing some werid kinna "pullups" in the squat-rack using the bar 
   WTF lol!

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: September 21, 2009, 07:19:00 AM »
my mistake ;D ;D

seriously, you are in my good graces now.  actually, you were never in my bad graces....i just got pissed that someone was more vain then me on this forum

hahahhahah!
                                                    (just made me laugh out loud)   ;)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: September 21, 2009, 07:19:56 AM »

Worst yet is you see them doing some werid kinna "pullups" in the squat-rack using the bar 
   WTF lol!

I once saw some twink w/a towel around the bar which was sitting in the top rung of the squat rack, with his feet on the side rails doing some type of "row."   WTF?  Some other guy told him to "get the fuck outta the rack w/that."...haha, he left and we never saw him again.

Myra

• Getbig II
« Reply #64 on: September 21, 2009, 07:41:35 AM »
Damn I am really to wasted to post but fu**k it
I think Mike look great, he usually come in at a very good shape and conditioned. Sure he needs to improve some body parts like legs but he does a good job and really holds its ones  on stage.
The people that rag on him is probably just jealous and do what Laura said, don’t open Mikes Threads.

Mike keep it up Mike, and I am sure most people find you’re posts amusing.

Myra

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: September 21, 2009, 07:43:57 AM »
I think Mike look great, he usually come in at a very good shape and conditioned. Sure he needs to improve some body parts like legs but he does a good job and really holds its ones  on stage.
The people that rag on him is probably just jealous and do what Laura said, don’t open Mikes Threads.

Myra

Are you Laura's drunk sister?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #66 on: September 21, 2009, 07:46:53 AM »

Myra

You seem like a good person who is flushing her life down the toilet.

DeketheCreep

• Getbig IV
  • then does a head stand and spread his ass apart!
« Reply #67 on: September 21, 2009, 08:10:57 AM »
when you die,hopefully not anytime soon,i will post this hardcore vid of you hardcore arvillala! :D

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: September 21, 2009, 08:47:46 AM »
when you die,hopefully not anytime soon,i will post this hardcore vid of you hardcore arvillala! :D

Hhahhahahahahhah!!!  post on brother/post on!   ;D ;)

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: September 21, 2009, 08:54:46 AM »
if that's the way you're gonna pass, Mike, then you should instruct your trustee(s) to edit your tribute/memorial vid to include this freeze clip as it'll immortalize the moment in which you entered the realm of bodybuilding martyrdom.

;)

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: September 21, 2009, 08:59:27 AM »
Arvilla is going to die for us bitches.

DeketheCreep

• Getbig IV
  • then does a head stand and spread his ass apart!

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #73 on: September 21, 2009, 01:25:02 PM »
my mistake ;D ;D

Mike is an acquired taste. I also was turned off by him and would shake my head in that condescending "Oh brother" way. I was tempted to join in the relentless bashing thrown his way but I restrained myself. I was struck by the way he just hung in there. Sometimes he'd fight back. Sometimes he'd laugh it off. Then I thought to myself how it would be if I met him in person? Would he be an arrogant dick? Mr. Macho? No, I figured he'd be a good humored, easy going guy, quick with a laugh and a smile always up for a little mischief.

Mike, you keep doing what you're doing because that's what makes you happy. You have a great and loyal partner in crime and you seem like a great match. There's always going to be peeps who do not like you. Laugh it off, get pissed, joke about it, have a meltdown... whatever -- just keep coming back. Love you or hate you, you are one of the characters here that makes this board interesting.

You're a kook but you're all right in my book.

I have a book, you know.

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #74 on: September 21, 2009, 02:07:08 PM »
Mike is certified Getbig-approved, having met the following criteria:

1. Not homosexual, but willing to pose gay.
2. Not pro material, but willing to admit it.
3. Not natural, but willing to talk about it.
4. Not squatting, but willing to leg press.
5. Not a millionaire, but enjoying life like one.
6. Not particularly funny, but willing to be the butt of jokes without meltdowns.

Mike, hilarious montage. I really love the photo of you and Laura at 0:58 against the wall (no hetero). Blow that one up for the new house!

Talk soon,
J

BigNationRadio.com