Author Topic: If i die...... i already made my "tribute/memorial-video"  (Read 15949 times)

Albert Schmidt

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Re: If i die...... i already made my "tribute/memorial-video"
« Reply #125 on: September 22, 2009, 08:08:56 PM »
Caution Attention Whores at work.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #126 on: September 22, 2009, 08:13:08 PM »
The sad thing with Mike is, he is competing in the "Master's division" and still getting either dead last or close to it on every show. Mike has taken the worst drugs possible and it would be not surprise to hear that he has some kind of heart attack from the past and current use. At his age, most respected men have a family, money in the bank, brain cells, a future, but not Mike Arvilla. He lives in the moment. Like his paycheck, he has very little in life and he knows it, thats why he posts all day long, instead of thinking about his future and doing anything. He gets wet from a bunch of people online. Poor guy is a joke.

Glad we have a noob here who can teach us all on how we are suppose to live our lives.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: September 22, 2009, 08:14:13 PM »
Caution Attention Whores at work.

You must be living the dream being so fascinated with Mike and Laura.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: September 22, 2009, 08:15:01 PM »
Seriously, if you tools think "we're" the attention whores why do you keep posting.  Looks to me like you're the ones who are wanting to be constantly heard.  You already made your statement.  It was seen.  If you're not whoring....be just be gone.   ;)
:D Weee

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #129 on: September 22, 2009, 08:16:46 PM »
The only second place you got was in a contest with 3 competitors. It's lies like this and how you bend the truth that proves what a joke of a person you are. You will never be a true bodybuilder as you dont have the genetics or knowledge. You are fat and out of shape at all your contests and blame it on your height. LOL. You are a joke, thats why u have nothing chicken legs. Little pussy. Next time I will say it in your leathery face. It was a stacked show, something where u didnt belong, u think u can stand next to those guys, u are a joke  fat ass.
                keep talking  lol!  (National Qualifer...."Deke Warners" NPC Florida State Show)
                 (looks like im "holding my own" here)    ;)   don't hate!

BigBrianB

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Boom?
« Reply #130 on: September 22, 2009, 08:22:26 PM »
The sad thing about Mike, he is a straight up pussy. He has a broken toe and has been literally making excuses and acting like a kid playing with utube videos. The normal person would be busy at work, making money, thinking about their future. Not Mike, shhhh,, dont bother him Laura, he is drawing and playing on utube. MIke is in his 50's and this is all we get from him. It's his life right. He is a personal trainer at 50. LOL. He spends his whole life on a message board where he posts nonstop. He is the furthest thing from a bodybuilder there is. Who in there right mind would take him as a personal trainer when he is labeled a joke like Vince Goodrum all through out the web. Laura looks outstanding by the way. Mike doesnt diet to the point he should be on stage. It's comical to see his contest photos.

BigBrianB

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Boom?
« Reply #131 on: September 22, 2009, 08:24:02 PM »
               keep talking  lol!  (National Qualifer...."Deke Warners" NPC Florida State Show)
                 (looks like im "holding my own" here)    ;)   don't hate!

You are not holding anything. You look awful. You have no abs. Zero legs. Those guys have double the legs u have. U arent even fully dieted. You look puffy. You look like a guy who lost a lot of weight but doesnt have a lot of muscle and still has a bit of fat to lose. Why would u go on stage looking like that. By the way, all those guys beat u. ;D U are a clown, I cant wait to say it in ur fat face. U are a joke on every bodybuilding forum. U would get killed as a novice.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #132 on: September 22, 2009, 08:38:23 PM »
You are not holding anything. You look awful. You have no abs.guarantee Zero legs. Those guys have double the legs u have. U arent even fully dieted. You look puffy. You look like a guy who lost a lot of weight but doesnt have a lot of muscle and still has a bit of fat to lose. Why would u go on stage looking like that. By the way, all those guys beat u. ;D U are a clown, I cant wait to say it in ur fat face. U are a joke on every bodybuilding forum. U would get killed as a novice.

you will never say anything to my face ........that's a guarantee  ;)

Albert Schmidt

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #133 on: September 22, 2009, 09:13:26 PM »
Caution Tough man and old bag at work.

kawaks

• Getbig III
  • My Two Cents
« Reply #134 on: September 22, 2009, 09:13:51 PM »
Congratulations Mr. Harris.  You can count.  ;) Hey, does Mike Johns know you use his internet to play on getbig?  How about Ian, Col, Doug, Warren or Brian?  Which one is your boss anyway?  ;D

Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? And Who?  ;D

C'mon 'the fans' just want u to produce a fitness babe vid of you milking hubby for all he's worth.

Oh you perverted SOAB! lol

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #135 on: September 22, 2009, 09:41:59 PM »

Mike, you keep doing what you're doing because that's what makes you happy. You have a great and loyal partner in crime and you seem like a great match. There's always going to be peeps who do not like you. Laugh it off, get pissed, joke about it, have a meltdown... whatever -- just keep coming back. Love you or hate you, you are one of the characters here that makes this board interesting.

You're a kook but you're all right in my book.

I have a book, you know.

Well said. Mike is cool, as is Laura. Don't know why so many newbies are talking shit. Mike has been around a while, and is a respected Getbig veteran. Know your role, bitches! You don't want to go "there". I can guarantee there are more people that like Mike & Laura, than you newbies with big E-mouths.
HAHA, RON.....

kawaks

• Getbig III
  • My Two Cents
« Reply #136 on: September 22, 2009, 09:53:19 PM »
Well said. Mike is cool, as is Laura. Don't know why so many newbies are talking shit. Mike has been around a while, and is a respected Getbig veteran. Know your role, bitches! You don't want to go "there". I can guarantee there are more people that like Mike & Laura, than you newbies with big E-mouths.

Maybe we are just all bored coz there's no Olympia news (apart from midget Jap guy, ho hum), the real pro's are dead quite this time round  :'(

We all expect to see Mike prove us all wrong, so in 6 months he'll post some impressive pics of his quads after squatting 325 for reps day in day out

Mike as all posters being 'harassed' should turn negative into positive fuel and grow from the verbal abuse!

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #137 on: September 22, 2009, 09:59:47 PM »

you will never say anything to my face ........that's a guarantee  ;)

why not? are you a fast runner?

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: September 23, 2009, 02:22:15 AM »
Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? And Who?  ;D

C'mon 'the fans' just want u to produce a fitness babe vid of you milking hubby for all he's worth.

Oh you perverted SOAB! lol
Awwww come on.    ;)

:D Weee

kawaks

• Getbig III
  • My Two Cents
« Reply #139 on: September 23, 2009, 03:15:11 AM »
Awwww come on.    ;)

Now now Laura, you shouldn't talk with strangers online. So who are all those people?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: September 23, 2009, 03:15:50 AM »
The sad thing about Mike, he is a straight up pussy. He has a broken toe and has been literally making excuses and acting like a kid playing with utube videos. The normal person would be busy at work, making money, thinking about their future. Not Mike, shhhh,, dont bother him Laura, he is drawing and playing on utube. MIke is in his 50's and this is all we get from him. It's his life right. He is a personal trainer at 50. LOL. He spends his whole life on a message board where he posts nonstop. He is the furthest thing from a bodybuilder there is. Who in there right mind would take him as a personal trainer when he is labeled a joke like Vince Goodrum all through out the web. Laura looks outstanding by the way. Mike doesnt diet to the point he should be on stage. It's comical to see his contest photos.

OK, lets say everything you say is true. Every damn thing. So what? What's it to you? Are you being forced to finance his life style? Are Mike and Laura on the public dole? As far as I know they're paying their own way even though their lifestyle isn't presumably as affluent as yours. But I bet their car goes anywhere yours does. His watch tells him the time just as good as yours does. His bed is just as comfy (and soothingly warm) as yours is. Hell, I bet his roof and his walls protect him from the elements just as well as your mansion. And at a fraction of the monthly payments.

Maybe not everybody is cut out for the six figure salary where you have to wear a tie and tuck in your shirt and attend board meetings with fat, grey, balding men and say how you are "results oriented" or that you "think outside the box" and you're "cutting edge" and up on the "six sigma" program. Maybe simple old Mike will never learn how to "do" lunch but will be condemned for his entire life to "eat" lunch. Sometimes even with his bare hands.

What do you do "Big" BrianB that makes you think you're so much better than he is? That you can pass judgment on his life? What kind of shape are you in? How "big" are your legs? What have you done in life that is so great and earned you that spot on your high horse? And say you just happen to be the second coming since Obama, what is Mike to you? What skin off your nose is it that you feel you can come on this board with your forty some odd posts and insult him and his wife?

Just worry about yourself, oh great one. I think they are doing just fine without your great wisdom and life achievements.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #141 on: September 23, 2009, 03:18:41 AM »
Mike has always seemed a decent guy on here
He is one of the guys on here who have had bodybuilding change their life,myself being another
He is not the best in the world at all but hes being the best HE can be
Give him a break

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: September 23, 2009, 03:26:41 AM »
Mike has always seemed a decent guy on here
He is one of the guys on here who have had bodybuilding change their life,myself being another
He is not the best in the world at all but hes being the best HE can be
Give him a break

BTW Okami, I follow your posts closely and I've been meaning to tell you this: in regard to politics, race, political correctness, the state of the world... -- we're kindred spirits. Although you can't tell, I even have a bit of Irish in me. You're my kind of guy. (no homo)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: September 23, 2009, 05:00:57 AM »

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #144 on: September 23, 2009, 05:02:10 AM »
BTW Okami, I follow your posts closely and I've been meaning to tell you this: in regard to politics, race, political correctness, the state of the world... -- we're kindred spirits. Although you can't tell, I even have a bit of Irish in me. You're my kind of guy. (no homo)

Thank you my friend,you are a funny fucker

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: September 23, 2009, 05:42:52 AM »
You are not holding anything. You look awful. You have no abs. Zero legs. Those guys have double the legs u have. U arent even fully dieted. You look puffy. You look like a guy who lost a lot of weight but doesnt have a lot of muscle and still has a bit of fat to lose. Why would u go on stage looking like that. By the way, all those guys beat u. ;D U are a clown, I cant wait to say it in ur fat face. U are a joke on every bodybuilding forum. U would get killed as a novice.

1. BrianB, go ahead and at least post a cell phone pic of you legs/abs, so we can see what YOU have going.

2. Mike A. knows his lower body is a weak pt and makes no excuses for that. Almost every BB has a weak pt.
He is a tall BB and his limbs will alwyas look leaner/longer than a shorter man.

3. Mike A. goes into actual contests with no excuses and never blames politics on not winning the show.
He does the best he can with what he has to work with and in my opinion puts a decent looking physique on stage.
If he posted that he should be going pro and be on the Olympia stage next yr, ok, crack on him then. BUT, he puts it out there as is, no extra hype or bullshit.

4. Despite what some here might think , NOT everyone can get on stage and look decent.
Mike may not be winning but he puts a hard, decent looking ,muscular physique on the contest stage.
A lot of wannabees don't want to hear/see that. It takes away any excuse they have for not getting on stage themselves  :-\ :'(

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: September 23, 2009, 05:44:03 AM »

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: September 23, 2009, 05:45:03 AM »

Mars

• Time Out