Author Topic: The Luke: "America has never really won a war"  (Read 19775 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: The Luke: "America has never really won a war"
« Reply #100 on: September 24, 2009, 03:35:03 PM »
I saw and responded...what does Barry have to do exactly to prove he's a wack job idealogue...and u guys worried about Bush.  ::)

The Luke took off quick from this thread no????

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
« Reply #101 on: September 24, 2009, 06:55:52 PM »
Luke:  Anytime the US has had any help whatsoever, then "I" define that as they clearly have not "REALLY" won a war.

This is the only reasonable, rational, logical, cogent, conclusion that any intellectual could possibly discern from looking at the historical evidence with complete objectivity.

Your disagreements will be moronic, idiotic, unfounded, and dumb.  They are nothing more that Fox News talking points and regurgitated garbage spewed from the mouths of uneducated, ignorant conservative morons.

I know that some of you uninformed, destitute, and pitiable American miscreants will disagree.  But, please, save the ad hominem attacks.

The Luke

...this made me laugh out loud. It's like a computer average of my posts on this board. Good stuff.

The Luke

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: September 24, 2009, 07:12:15 PM »
why dont you just answer the question if your theory has merit it will be acknowledged even if disagreed with...right now seems like you know you fucked up and just dont want to put yourself out there anymore.
LOL present your arguement luke

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #103 on: September 24, 2009, 07:19:59 PM »

...this made me laugh out loud. It's like a computer average of my posts on this board. Good stuff.

The Luke
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: September 24, 2009, 07:21:49 PM »

The Luke

Still nothing, eh?  Now I think you're just trying to get in The Last Word.  I'll never be drawn into such silliness...

The Luke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #105 on: September 24, 2009, 07:28:12 PM »
LOL present your arguement luke

...you guys could do that for me... if you had enough integrity to follow the facts, you'd probably come to MY conclusion.

Let's test it out... seeing as this is your thread tonymctones, and you seem less hysterical and slightly more open minded than the brainwashed Palin-voters here, I'll give you the instructions:

1 Make a list of every confict in which the United States has actually made a formal "Declaration of War".

I'll give you another hint when you get this... the info shouldn't be hard to find, wikipedia might have it.

I'd prefer if you found it yourself, that way I'm not subject to inane Hectoring for sources. I'm not being lazy, I'm hoping to ease this thread's readers into a conclusion that their programmed thinking reflexively rejects without proper consideration... easy does it, step by step.

The Luke

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: September 24, 2009, 07:31:25 PM »
...you guys could do that for me... if you had enough integrity to follow the facts, you'd probably come to MY conclusion.

Let's test it out... seeing as this is your thread tonymctones, and you seem less hysterical and slightly more open minded than the brainwashed Palin-voters here, I'll give you the instructions:

1 Make a list of every confict in which the United States has actually made a formal "Declaration of War".

I'll give you another hint when you get this... the info shouldn't be hard to find, wikipedia might have it.

I'd prefer if you found it yourself, that way I'm not subject to inane Hectoring for sources. I'm not being lazy, I'm hoping to ease this thread's readers into a conclusion that their programmed thinking reflexively rejects without proper consideration... easy does it, step by step.

The Luke

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: September 24, 2009, 07:34:24 PM »

The Luke
you aint giving me a task numb nut you asked me to make this thread jack ass and I did thats enough on my part

Now that i did create it you back pedal?

now ill grant you debating myself would eliminate your ignorance but again YOU WANTED ME TO MAKE THIS THREAD

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: September 24, 2009, 07:52:10 PM »

The Luke

Semantics?  That's the best argument you've got?  No wonder you're cowering from this thread.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: September 24, 2009, 07:59:40 PM »
Damn Luke, perhaps this will help you understand why you're a simpleton...

One of my presumed arguments that you would make:

This is the only reasonable, rational, logical, cogent, conclusion that any intellectual could possibly discern from looking at the historical evidence with complete objectivity.

And the argument that you did make:

The Luke

The Luke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #110 on: September 24, 2009, 08:03:50 PM »
you aint giving me a task numb nut you asked me to make this thread jack ass and I did thats enough on my part

...if I quote a list, any list, it will be attacked.

Why don't one of you guys do it?

Happy to type insults all day log, but hesitate to type a few words into Google?

Worried you might learn something that unsettles you?

The Luke

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: September 24, 2009, 08:07:22 PM »

Happy to type insults all day log, but hesitate to type a few words into Google?

The Luke

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: September 24, 2009, 08:07:46 PM »

The Luke

HH6 already posted a list.

The Luke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #113 on: September 24, 2009, 08:13:39 PM »
HH6 already posted a list.

...is it a list of wars? Are there official Declarations of War for everything on that list?

Some of those are civil wars in other countries to which America sent peace-keeping troops... how is that a war America won?

Why are you guys so reluctant to make a list of conflicts for which there are official Declarations of War?

The Luke

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: September 24, 2009, 08:15:48 PM »

The Luke
why dont you just lay out your arguement?

afraid you might get shown for the idiot you really are?

The Luke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #115 on: September 24, 2009, 08:23:25 PM »
why dont you just lay out your arguement?

..is anyone listening to argments in this thread?

Or did a bunch a flag-wavers over-react to a reasonable comment?

If you don't want to discuss it or aren't interested in my opinion that's fine by me... I'm already known as an amateur monster hunter... being labeled "French" by the ignorant fringe right on GetBig doesn't hold any fear.

The Luke

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: September 24, 2009, 08:25:14 PM »
i can see you will back pedal at every turn unless called out

so lets just say WW1 and ill provide you with another if you prove your point like...

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: September 24, 2009, 08:26:14 PM »
..is anyone listening to argments in this thread?

Or did a bunch a flag-wavers over-react to a reasonable comment?

If you don't want to discuss it or aren't interested in my opinion that's fine by me... I'm already known as an amateur monster hunter... being labeled "French" by the ignorant fringe right on GetBig doesn't hold any fear.

The Luke
im interested thats why ive requested you state your opinion and reasoning 3 times now

why do you keep changing the subject?

state your theory...

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: September 24, 2009, 08:28:48 PM »
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: September 24, 2009, 08:54:55 PM »
...is it a list of wars? Are there official Declarations of War for everything on that list?

Some of those are civil wars in other countries to which America sent peace-keeping troops... how is that a war America won?

Why are you guys so reluctant to make a list of conflicts for which there are official Declarations of War?

The Luke

Why are you so reluctant?  YOU made the comment.  YOU told Tony to call you out on it in a separate thread.  And YOU are the one cowering.

Again with the semantics?  The Constitution does not use the words, "Declaration of War".  It only states that, "The congress shall have power...To declare war".  That does not mean that anytime congress drafts a measure authorizing the use of the military that it has to specifically use the words, "Declaration of War".  This discussion is OLD...

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: September 24, 2009, 10:59:35 PM »
i can see you will back pedal at every turn unless called out

so lets just say WW1 and ill provide you with another if you prove your point like...

bump luke

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #121 on: September 25, 2009, 12:12:58 AM »
bump luke

Bump for Luke and Hugo who seem to support his little Obamabot buddy.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: September 25, 2009, 02:02:11 AM »
Bump for Luke and Hugo who seem to support his little Obamabot buddy.
are u fucking mentally ill or what?

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: September 25, 2009, 03:12:05 AM »
Fucking morons on this board I tell you!
America nukes China, America runs out of toothpicks, toilet rolls, auto parts, EVERYTHING.
The US couldn't even win a trade war against China, the Chinese could survive a withdrawal of american trade overnight. They'd drive internal demand for their products... it's not like the US could tool up to meet a Chinese void in 2 weeks is it ??
The American empire is dead, don't mistake it's lifeless spasms as Military Infallibility
Any reasonably sized country sitting on $'s (Japan, Germany, France, Russia, Brazil etc) could collapse the US tomorrow by instantly dumping their dollar holdings in one day... no shots fired.
All this talk of total defeat in the form of 100% destruction of the oppenent flys in the face of the real underlying reasons for war.... economic ones.... there has to be markets to exploit and people to indebt after the bombs stop falling or else there is no point in starting a war.
Until you understand that bankers/corporations start wars and all the bull# about humanitarian, removing dictators and 1001 other bogus reasons is crap then you shouldn't even be allowed access to the internet! Seriously, the Star Spangled Jihaists who gloat about military supremacy on paper
need to lay down the crack pipe and look at the two unfloding disasters in Iraq and Afgahnistan. After decades of sanctions and starvation of the populations you still can't win. Public opinion is against you even with minimal losses and drones blowing up innocent Afghans at weddings each week, remote killing
The US military couldn't tackle a Happymeal and finish it, politics and all your other excuses aside.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #124 on: September 25, 2009, 04:36:15 AM »
are u fucking mentally ill or what?

Why are you so bitter? Stop hating yourself and everything American, it's really sad.