Author Topic: Hahah getbig pays off  (Read 1610 times)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Re: Hahah getbig pays off
« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2009, 02:30:45 PM »
GB politics board helps in real life.  I like to take the opposite position in anything.  sometimes when i'm in a club or restaurant and I hear people talking politics, I'll interject an opposite point of view to what they're saying.

Like, when I heard some kids talking about how bad Bush was, I asked them if they'd live in huts and ride bikes instead of cars if it meant ending all wars for oil.  They lied to themselves and said yes, they'd choose poverty if it meant ending all war.  yeah, right.  I didn't buy it.

Or when these 2 old guys at the bathroom stall were complaining about the banking bailout, I asked them if they'd be okay with their 401k disappearing with half the nations banks.  They just kinda looked at me confused.

I think I just like to piss people off.

I think this pretty much sums up 240 on here too.  8)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2009, 02:32:07 PM »

I think this pretty much sums up 240 on here too.  8)

240 - Hitting on men in the bathroom and using politics as a gateawy to go home with them?

Yup!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2009, 08:25:43 PM »
240 - Hitting on men in the bathroom and using politics as a gateawy to go home with them?

Yup!

you went from zero to 65 homophobic insults a day pretty quick man.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2009, 08:27:37 PM »
you went from zero to 65 homophobic insults a day pretty quick man.
that doesnt make him homophobic...lol yet another liberal tatic does pelosi calling health care protestors racist make her afraid of becoming a protestor?  ::)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2009, 09:06:08 PM »
Yeah,like you dont.You just lift because you want to get in shape.You dont care what others think.Im sure your not lifting to overcome any smallnes.You see,some lift to compete,others lift because they are trying to overcompensate for shortcomings.I compete,do you?

By the way,why do you think I shave "down there".Its because I want it to look bigger.Id hang weights off it if I thought that would work.In fact,Im looking into if there is a way to tatoo it to give it an optical illusion to make it appear bigger.

sorry man

I didn't realize you had such a small dick

I've never really thought about it before

that must suck

for you