Author Topic: FDA searches bodybuilding.com HQ  (Read 12603 times)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: bodybuilding.com raided by the FDA!
« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2009, 11:55:49 AM »
I'm sure there will some other spots you can frequent in Vegas and rock the pirate suit.  I'm just going with the puffy shirt and some spandex shorts.
;)

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #26 on: September 25, 2009, 12:13:31 PM »
I didn't tip off any Feds whatsoever about BB.com or anyone else.... ::) 

Are you the one who tipped off the feds?
Bodybuilding Pro.com

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 25, 2009, 12:18:21 PM »
over on bb.com the instant anyone starts a thread about this it is deleted by the mods

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 25, 2009, 12:33:43 PM »
over on bb.com the instant anyone starts a thread about this it is deleted by the mods

To BB.com mods: allow one thread to stay and run wild.  Merge any new threads on the topic into that thread.  After this is forgotten about, delete that thread.  ;D

By deleting all threads, it only encourages those posters to post about the situation on boards like getbig where you will not have the ability to delete things after the fact...
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 25, 2009, 12:35:44 PM »
Is this shit true?

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: September 25, 2009, 12:48:54 PM »
FEDS will be in VEGAS this weekend baby!

Get ready for the big surprise !

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 25, 2009, 01:27:19 PM »

Seems like they certainly timed it that way...
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 25, 2009, 01:30:44 PM »
Seems like they certainly timed it that way...
Sounds like all the O guys will be locked up

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #33 on: September 25, 2009, 01:38:32 PM »

Oh oh......lotz ob "subpeenis" gonna bee surved dis weakend.
HAHA, RON.....

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #34 on: September 25, 2009, 02:22:09 PM »
there is a thread about it over there

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 25, 2009, 02:49:21 PM »
Feds and DEA are NEVER a problem for Chick as he always says Nobody cares about BBs and their Drugs.Well Well Well Mr Chick it seems you were WRONG again.But hey just give that line to the Judge.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.I have been saying for ages DEA are reading.You Fools.
Chick will escape he knows nothing ;)

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: September 25, 2009, 02:59:34 PM »

Like what?  And how do you know this?

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #37 on: September 25, 2009, 03:04:21 PM »
Sounds like all the O guys will be locked up
How so?
No doubt none of them have gear with them,no need for it a few hours out from the show

ag2

• Getbig III
  • President of the Peanut gallery.
« Reply #38 on: September 25, 2009, 03:17:00 PM »
Funny how Chic has not responded to this, if you search my post history I posted here months ago saying that the Fed's were turining their eye towards BB and expect a lot more fire to come there way, this is the tipof the ice berg, if I was an IFBB pro I would be very careful about who I buy from and who I trust.

Chic has spent months defending the criminal behaviour of the pros and now the chickens have come home to roost.  It's a good thing BB.com has such great lawyers because your going to need them.   ;)

ag2

• Getbig III
  • President of the Peanut gallery.
« Reply #39 on: September 25, 2009, 03:33:18 PM »
I've been warning Deluca about this for years and he never listened nor did the moderators nor did the forum administrators.  Here's one of my last communications a couple of months ago.

I would post my experience on Bodyspace however I've been banned by an idiot moderator on your site again because he or she thinks that I've been spamming from an email address   Even though I've written stating that that isn't my email address, its been pretty much ignored.  If I was going to use a disposable email address, I would not put my own name on it

I'm getting a little sick and tired of some of your moderator personal vendetta's against me and making false accusations is pretty much libel against me.  Clean up your message board site and tell your moderators to stop selling steroids on your site.  It doesn't matter whether they are links to other sites or not, if you keep that shit up there the Feds are going to run a train on your ass.

Even though that's not the reason for these raids, the fact is that the lack of actual leadership on the forums has once again landed them on the front page of the news.  Not only that, the stuff that they were selling was eventually going to be called out as they were obvious designer steroids and the company reps were pushing that stuff hard on those forum.

Deluca, get this through your thick skull.  You were warned and now you have to pay the piper.

Vince I hope you are not a rat  ???

I've been working on a way to get those taser's from you.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: September 25, 2009, 03:39:31 PM »
Funny how Chic has not responded to this, if you search my post history I posted here months ago saying that the Fed's were turining their eye towards BB and expect a lot more fire to come there way, this is the tipof the ice berg, if I was an IFBB pro I would be very careful about who I buy from and who I trust.

Chic has spent months defending the criminal behaviour of the pros and now the chickens have come home to roost.  It's a good thing BB.com has such great lawyers because your going to need them.   ;)

hey retard, chic hasn't responded because he's at the olympia

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 25, 2009, 04:44:21 PM »
I am licking my chops thinking about all the noobs I am gonna get to pwn when their board gets shut down by the fbi and the posters are forced to come here.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #42 on: September 25, 2009, 04:54:57 PM »
w

Albert Schmidt

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: September 25, 2009, 06:26:47 PM »
Chick may be at the Olympia making a few Bucks but Don't think for one minute he is Not reading every post.Hey Chick just tell the DEA and others what you tell all here"Nobody cares about IFBB Pro Drug use"Well Well Well seems they do.

technokc

• Getbig IV
  • Official member Getbig 300!!
« Reply #44 on: September 25, 2009, 06:32:52 PM »
That's a fukcing HOT picture.

Glad I wasn't the only one thinking that! :D

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #45 on: September 25, 2009, 06:40:44 PM »
I've been warning Deluca about this for years and he never listened nor did the moderators nor did the forum administrators.  Here's one of my last communications a couple of months ago.

I would post my experience on Bodyspace however I've been banned by an idiot moderator on your site again because he or she thinks that I've been spamming from an email address   Even though I've written stating that that isn't my email address, its been pretty much ignored.  If I was going to use a disposable email address, I would not put my own name on it

I'm getting a little sick and tired of some of your moderator personal vendetta's against me and making false accusations is pretty much libel against me.  Clean up your message board site and tell your moderators to stop selling steroids on your site.  It doesn't matter whether they are links to other sites or not, if you keep that shit up there the Feds are going to run a train on your ass.

Even though that's not the reason for these raids, the fact is that the lack of actual leadership on the forums has once again landed them on the front page of the news.  Not only that, the stuff that they were selling was eventually going to be called out as they were obvious designer steroids and the company reps were pushing that stuff hard on those forum.

Deluca, get this through your thick skull.  You were warned and now you have to pay the piper.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Stavios

« Reply #46 on: September 25, 2009, 07:25:36 PM »
Looks like a setup by Steve Bieachman  8)

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #47 on: September 25, 2009, 09:57:53 PM »

You're right, some people think I'm delusional and don't listen to me.....but they all learn the hard way that they are the ones that are delusional.

Deluca would not had raided if they kept their staff in the forums on a lease.  With company reps preaching that their products were steroids was surely to cause this action to be taken.  Now the FEDS are going to grind that company into little pieces and try to shut them down.  I don't think they'll be able to but it will be a serious blow to the company revenue

When are you going to get it through your head YOU DO NOT MATTER TO ANYONE.  That is why no one listens to you.  Honestly you are hated on every board you go on.  don't you get the hint.  And quit trying to make it sound like you had anything to do with anything.  Getbig does the same thing and we are still here.  You better watch out cause if the FBI comes and raids Getbig they will take you for impersonating a bodybuilder and black guy. 
No Worries 4 me

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #48 on: September 26, 2009, 04:12:21 AM »
When are you going to get it through your head YOU DO NOT MATTER TO ANYONE.  That is why no one listens to you.  Honestly you are hated on every board you go on.  don't you get the hint.  And quit trying to make it sound like you had anything to do with anything.  Getbig does the same thing and we are still here.  You better watch out cause if the FBI comes and raids Getbig they will take you for impersonating a bodybuilder and black guy. 

lol  ;D

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #49 on: September 26, 2009, 04:15:41 AM »
Where will Method11inchguns get his Nitro Tech and Celltech now???????