Author Topic: What's up with all the racist hate?????????????????????????????  (Read 10492 times)

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
Re: What's up with all the racist hate?????????????????????????????
« Reply #50 on: September 27, 2009, 08:54:02 PM »
To help others, you need to be someone first. And no other system lets you get there quicker than Capitalism. The fact that it's individualistic is what makes it great over any other form of collectivism.

Ah in there in lies the problem.  Individualism in society does not breed other people helping others.  It becomes all about yourself, see twitter, facebook, myspace are classic examples of US in decline.

jt
TEAM Nasser

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #51 on: September 27, 2009, 09:08:42 PM »
yeah isn't that great, capitalism at it's finest.  Not letting the poor move up and keeping the rich sitting sweet.  Wow what a great humanitarian system.  Get your mind out of money obsession and start thinking more globally than just yourself.

jt

Gene, much like yourself, is a moron. It's always the poor and desolate who possess the work ethics of a scorned eight-year old girl who want everything handed to them. You're a homosexual muslim, go take your "capitalism sucks" argument up with the Arab oil sheiks who have net worths in the billions while the rest of their country lives in mud huts and bathes in the same water they defecate in.

You're a shitty gimmick. Now STFU.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #52 on: September 28, 2009, 02:00:20 AM »
Yeah, but the problem is capitialism, it is a system that eventually fails, you cannot have a system that always needs expansion, as we have seen within the past two years it has come to it's maximum and now is having to be regulated and controlled which is not true capitalism which is good, because true capitalism is not a perfect system.

jt

ahahahaah, oh boy.

jtsunami has watched Michael Moore's new movie and now is an expert. LMAO

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: September 28, 2009, 02:55:11 AM »
this is so pathetic, made up stuff to hate the President just because he is black, racism is still deep in the republican party, I guess they never evolved :)

jt

You truly are an anal magician

Republican Vs Dem.....Black vs white....TPTB love this shit.....simple minds in constant war.....

Obama does not give a SHIT about you.....he's the same as Bush, but I'd say worse....Bush was a very simple and dumb man from an extremely well connected and purtid family legacy (Prescot bush anyone!)

anyway, enough about the dumb ass BUSH....Obama is of the same ilk....of the same self-serving, egotitical, thugerry and elitist attitude....

you better waky up girl lips......stop feeding the left vs right paradigm and smell the coffee

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: September 28, 2009, 04:00:56 AM »
STFU you impoverished ginger dork. It must really suck living in Greenwich where everyone but you makes over six figures. I'll bet the townsfolk laugh their asses off when you roll down the street in your '91 Neon with 750,000 miles on it.  :D
haha again u are quite confused...i dont live in greenwich i live by greenwich
w

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #55 on: September 28, 2009, 10:17:32 AM »
haha again u are quite confused...i dont live in greenwich i live by greenwich

It doesn't make a difference. That entire area (including Greenwich, Wilton, Darien, whatever) is very wealthy. You, however, having admitted to a bank account containing $20, must feel pretty shitty having to drive alongside the Maserati's and what not in your Neon.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #56 on: September 28, 2009, 11:25:15 AM »
It doesn't make a difference. That entire area (including Greenwich, Wilton, Darien, whatever) is very wealthy. You, however, having admitted to a bank account containing $20, must feel pretty shitty having to drive alongside the Maserati's and what not in your Neon.

LOL that is awesome, go NaturalWonder go!  Money doesn't equal happiness, you have found that :)

TEAM Nasser

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #57 on: September 28, 2009, 11:27:51 AM »
ahahahaah, oh boy.

jtsunami has watched Michael Moore's new movie and now is an expert. LMAO

no i have heard of it but I would never get my information from a movie or google like TA.  I actually have an education.

jt
TEAM Nasser

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: September 28, 2009, 11:29:29 AM »
LOL that is awesome, go NaturalWonder go!  Money doesn't equal happiness, you have found that :)

exactly
thanks for the back up jt
w

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #59 on: October 29, 2009, 07:08:46 PM »
sweetheart, our president in half white.  please get it right. the white half is educated and the black half smokes cigarettes.
;D

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #60 on: November 06, 2009, 05:06:55 AM »
i have a 2 year old girl....she is young enough to be completely honest...kids that age are pure...we teach them to lie with age to soften truth in order to spare pathetic people's self esteem

i wish adults would dare to be 2 year olds ;D

#### people's self esteem!

Political correctness is the highest level of intellectual dishonesty/laziness and is one of the reasons things are so messed up in the world right now.

Children are honest! They just have a cute way about it. If someone is fat, stupid, smelly or anything else a very young kid will say so..... right up to the point where weak-minded adults start teaching them to be stupid.