Author Topic: HELL YES!!!! FINALLY A LEGIT MR O!!!!! FUCK YES!!!!  (Read 3420 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: HELL YES!!!! FINALLY A LEGIT MR O!!!!! FUCK YES!!!!
« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2009, 06:21:48 AM »

actually he said nothing about the judging..let me translate.. because dex is arrogant, not a good represantive of the sport  he was happy that he got 3rd because his physique was small and not on the same level as jays or branchs. so he got what he derserved 3rd place..its called karma and not being the best

How is Dex arrogant? Flex was arrogant and people love him , they said Yates wasn't a good Representative for the sport either , some said that about Ronnie I didn't think so

I could understand how he lost to Branch apples/oranges I'm very surprised he did 

HeavyDuty

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2009, 06:34:51 AM »
what did dex say to arnold?

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2009, 06:41:39 AM »
So let me understand, by your logic this is a legit mr o because Dex was bitch to people so he he was punished, and he was not judged by his physique? If anything, thet means it's not alegit mr o

hey that is how life works, treat other people like you would like to be treated yourself.

jt
TEAM Nasser

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2009, 06:45:34 AM »
Vinc e, have you forgotten how Dex spoke to Arnold when he won the A? I can tell you that Arnold did not forget

I don't even know what you're talking about.  I've never seen Dexter be rude to anyone.  He's pretty quiet in fact. 
A

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #29 on: September 27, 2009, 06:53:31 AM »
Vinc e, have you forgotten how Dex spoke to Arnold when he won the A? I can tell you that Arnold did not forget
So, he didn't say anything out of pocket. When Flex won his first Arnold, he Arnold that his arms were 23 inches, a blatant lie. If anything, Arnold tends to like those with big balls like himself. It shows "showmanship", not arrogance
lmfao

Dex handled his loss like a true champ with class and dignity , I don't know why all the hate on him lately he was a deserving champ and looked great .
Yeah, last year the same people were praising Dex, probably becuase they were angry Jay came out of condition. Dex for the past year has not said anything out of pocket and has been pretty under the radar.
hey that is how life works, treat other people like you would like to be treated yourself.

jt
how has treated others badly? He hasn't been disrespectful to his peers.

spinnis

« Reply #30 on: September 27, 2009, 06:58:18 AM »
Swede! that is one of the funniest avatars  I have ever seen!  ;D

Funny?  ???  >:(

spinnis

« Reply #31 on: September 27, 2009, 07:01:21 AM »
How is Dex arrogant? Flex was arrogant and people love him

Do they? lol

spinnis

« Reply #32 on: September 27, 2009, 07:02:08 AM »
I don't even know what you're talking about.  I've never seen Dexter be rude to anyone.  He's pretty quiet in fact. 

hahaha, you should speak to WHITE guys, thats spoken with him in expos etc

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: September 27, 2009, 07:05:03 AM »
How is Jay a good representative for the sport?  Do you think that he somehow legitimizes Bodybuilding?

In fact, with the way he looks he just guarantees this is going to continue to be a fringe "sport" and you can forget about ever seeing BB on television ever again.

A good representative to the sport within the sport? Yes...he's a nice guy....but to the general public.....not a chance.

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #34 on: September 27, 2009, 07:07:11 AM »
How is Jay a good representative for the sport?  Do you think that he somehow legitimizes Bodybuilding?

In fact, with the way he looks he just guarantees this is going to continue to be a fringe "sport" and you can forget about ever seeing BB on television ever again.

A good representative to the sport within the sport? Yes...he's a nice guy....but to the general public.....not a chance.

and he was a bad representative after his two previous wins.  u know the no personality, etc. 
Oh...Monica!

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 27, 2009, 07:08:26 AM »
yes and certainly now branch had been placed in top 5, he looked great but he has unpleasant physique and drugs look.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #36 on: September 27, 2009, 07:10:48 AM »
You mean like telling somebody to get their camera fixed years before he was mr o? I don't know the circumstance, nor do you? You of course list no examples. Your logic as usual is flawed, in fact your post tend to lack logic or any facts to back up your claims.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #37 on: September 27, 2009, 07:19:03 AM »

You've obviously never been to any pro show much less the Olympia.  Dexter's always conducted himself as a professional and has never been rude to anyone. Jay and Dexter and Branch are all on the same team so while there will be some rivalry between them, its more for the promotion of the event so people will buy tickets.      

Dexter shook hands with the judges, hugged both Branch and Jay congratulating them and left the stage like the professional.  All of this stuff about Dexter being rude and arrogant is bullshit and it comes from people who have never met Dexter or Jay and the racist stuff is laughable at best.   
A

spinnis

« Reply #38 on: September 27, 2009, 07:20:57 AM »
You mean like telling somebody to get their camera fixed years before he was mr o? I don't know the circumstance, nor do you? You of course list no examples. Your logic as usual is flawed, in fact your post tend to lack logic or any facts to back up your claims.

5-6 people at both Rx and MD has different encounters with DEX that they hated.

Hell even the biggest schmoe ever that loves EVERTONE Mob hates him, and thats saying something.

spinnis

« Reply #39 on: September 27, 2009, 07:22:02 AM »
Dexter shook hands with the judges, hugged both Branch and Jay congratulating them and left the stage like the professional.  All of this stuff about Dexter being rude and arrogant is bullshit and it comes from people who have never met Dexter or Jay and the racist stuff is laughable at best.   

Or people meeting him at expos  ::) ::)

stop defending him just because hes black.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #40 on: September 27, 2009, 07:33:11 AM »
Or people meeting him at expos  ::) ::)

stop defending him just because hes black.

Well, first it was what he said to Arnold and now its 5 or 6 people at the expo.  Which expo??, what date and year???, who were these 5 or 6 people you speak of?? 

If that was even remotely true then Dexter would not have a Muscletech contract but honestly you're just talking out of your ass.  You've never been to any pro show, you've never been to the Olympia, and you've never met any athlete whatsoever..... ::) 

A

spinnis

« Reply #41 on: September 27, 2009, 07:37:18 AM »
Well, first it was what he said to Arnold and now its 5 or 6 people at the expo.  Which expo??, what date and year???, who were these 5 or 6 people you speak of??  

If that was even remotely true then Dexter would not have a Muscletech contract but honestly you're just talking out of your ass.  You've never been to any pro show, you've never been to the Olympia, and you've never met any athlete whatsoever..... ::)  

Guess why Jay was the fan favorite?

Guess why jay's line at the expo was 10 times bigger then dex's

Guess why dex's line was very very small for being a IFBB pro..

Im not gonna waste my time and find everything for you, go and look for yourself, Im just telling the truth.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: September 27, 2009, 07:46:43 AM »
How is Dex arrogant? Flex was arrogant and people love him , they said Yates wasn't a good Representative for the sport either , some said that about Ronnie I didn't think so

I could understand how he lost to Branch apples/oranges I'm very surprised he did  

Agreed.  I actually had Branch in second, as I felt he came in that good, but never thought they would actually bump Dex to place him there.  That was a holy shit moment.  Ballsy move on the part of the judges. I thought they'd still give 2nd to Dex due to his overall shape. 

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #43 on: September 27, 2009, 07:52:14 AM »

::)

!!  

::)
Again, you've never been to any expo.  First off, Dexter and Jay are at the SAME BOOTH.  Also, there's never really even a line because the expo is usually crowded.  Then if you actually observe people getting autographs, you'll see that the people go down the line of all the Muscletech athletes to get autographs for one major autograph signing all at one particular time.  Afterwards all the athletes take turns manning the booth and that means just ONE PERSON.

I was lucky to come at the time Branch was at the booth as he's actually one of my favorite bodybuilders so it was great chatting with him and get that Adonis stuff cleared up.  

Instead of just assuming, go out there and support the athletes and attend a pro show.  

A

spinnis

« Reply #44 on: September 27, 2009, 07:56:38 AM »
just give it up vince, everyone except black people hate dex

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #45 on: September 27, 2009, 07:59:18 AM »
Agreed.  I actually had Branch in second, as I felt he came in that good, but never thought they would actually bump Dex to place him there.  That was a holy shit moment.  Ballsy move on the part of the judges. 

No, when they tally up the scores, they throw up the highest and lowest score.  Ultimately it was just a 1 point difference.  Jay got 5's all across the board so the show was already over after Round 2 unless Jay came back the next day bloated which he didn't. 

And lets not knock Branch, he's not winning any beauty pageants but then again its not a beauty pageant but a bodybuilding show.  Branch brought some freaky shredded slabs of bull beef muscle mass to the stage.
A

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #46 on: September 27, 2009, 08:00:01 AM »
I've met/been around Dex at an expo and he was an arrogant little jerk.  Very little time for anybody....entourage in full effect.  At the same expo Ronnie and Jay were both great with fans and very cool. 

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: September 27, 2009, 08:02:01 AM »

Guess why Jay was the fan favorite?

Guess why jay's line at the expo was 10 times bigger then dex's

Guess why dex's line was very very small for being a IFBB pro..

Im not gonna waste my time and find everything for you, go and look for yourself, Im just telling the truth.

Sure I agree. Jay is well traveled, famous, and has connected with more fans. Jay is the better Mr. Olympia when it comes to BEING Mr. Olympia and last night physique wise too.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #48 on: September 27, 2009, 08:17:59 AM »
just give it up vince, everyone except black people hate dex

No use in reasoning with idiots.... ;D
A

Alexander D

• Getbig IV
  • Johnny Falcon for President
« Reply #49 on: September 27, 2009, 08:20:01 AM »
hey Vince, when you cum, does it look like chocolate milk?