Author Topic: HELL YES!!!! FINALLY A LEGIT MR O!!!!! FUCK YES!!!!  (Read 3421 times)

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: HELL YES!!!! FINALLY A LEGIT MR O!!!!! FUCK YES!!!!
« Reply #50 on: September 27, 2009, 08:39:34 AM »
Why does everyone love Jay so much because hes white? Hes conditioned, proportioned, and presents himself well but that doesnt change the fact that hes a fridge and his back really isnt anything special. I guess I will accept him as Mr. O cause hes the best of the bunch but that isnt saying much. We need some new blood in the ranks, guys that us fans actually strive to look like. I realize Dex is much smaller than Jay but he loks a 100% better as far as I am concerned. Its not whos the biggest its whos put together the best and Jay is just so blocky its not even funny. I think I like Branch better than Jay truth be told exept for the t-rex arms and the way he looks like hes gonna drop dead at any moment.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #51 on: September 27, 2009, 08:41:53 AM »
Why does everyone love Jay so much because hes white? Hes conditioned, proportioned, and presents himself well but that doesnt change the fact that hes a fridge and his back really isnt anything special. I guess I will accept him as Mr. O cause hes the best of the bunch but that isnt saying much. We need some new blood in the ranks, guys that us fans actually strive to look like. I realize Dex is much smaller than Jay but he loks a 100% better as far as I am concerned. Its not whos the biggest its whos put together the best and Jay is just so blocky its not even funny. I think I like Branch better than Jay truth be told exept for the t-rex arms and the way he looks like hes gonna drop dead at any moment.

"strive to look like...."  Oh brother, we got a live one!

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #52 on: September 27, 2009, 10:04:38 AM »
::)

!!  

::)
Again, you've never been to any expo.  First off, Dexter and Jay are at the SAME BOOTH.  Also, there's never really even a line because the expo is usually crowded.  Then if you actually observe people getting autographs, you'll see that the people go down the line of all the Muscletech athletes to get autographs for one major autograph signing all at one particular time.  Afterwards all the athletes take turns manning the booth and that means just ONE PERSON.

I was lucky to come at the time Branch was at the booth as he's actually one of my favorite bodybuilders so it was great chatting with him and get that Adonis stuff cleared up.  

Instead of just assuming, go out there and support the athletes and attend a pro show.  

??? ???
tank u jesus