Author Topic: HELL YES!!!! FINALLY A LEGIT MR O!!!!! FUCK YES!!!!  (Read 3414 times)

spinnis

HELL YES!!!! FINALLY A LEGIT MR O!!!!! FUCK YES!!!!
« on: September 27, 2009, 04:36:06 AM »
JAY FOR THE WIN

And Branch fucking deserved second.

THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR BEING SUCH A BITCH TO EVERYONE DEX HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
Re: HELL YES!!!! FINALLY A LEGIT MR O!!!!! FUCK YES!!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2009, 04:39:08 AM »
JAY FOR THE WIN

did u just wake up in sweden?
tank u jesus

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2009, 04:42:49 AM »
JAY FOR THE WIN

So let me understand, by your logic this is a legit mr o because Dex was bitch to people so he he was punished, and he was not judged by his physique? If anything, thet means it's not alegit mr o

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2009, 04:44:34 AM »
Branch didn't deserve second.

Jay on the other hand destroyed the competition. Totally deserved.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2009, 05:16:36 AM »
JAY FOR THE WIN

::)
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2009, 05:19:13 AM »
JAY FOR THE WIN

Dex is arrogant he looks good but his attitude detracts from it.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2009, 05:19:54 AM »
Swede just woke up and smoked a big bowl of crizack with the johnay falcon angels
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2009, 05:20:44 AM »
Swede just woke up and smoked a big bowl of crizack with the johnay falcon angels
LMAO  :D

spinnis

« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2009, 05:23:47 AM »
I set my alarm clock tpo watch it live, but I apparently shut it off before I really woke up  ???

So I just watched the replay before going into any other sites lol!

BAAAAAAAAAAAM

spinnis

« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2009, 05:24:41 AM »
So let me understand, by your logic this is a legit mr o because Dex was bitch to people so he he was punished, and he was not judged by his physique? If anything, thet means it's not alegit mr o

No,

Not only was Cutler AND Branch better I just pointed out that dex is a fucking bitch!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2009, 05:28:05 AM »
I set my alarm clock tpo watch it live, but I apparently shut it off before I really woke up  ???

So I just watched the replay before going into any other sites lol!

BAAAAAAAAAAAM
I watched the Heavyweight Fight last Klitschko tore Arreola up another Aryan win...Arreola started crying afterwards ::)

spinnis

« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2009, 05:28:56 AM »
I actually Laughed out LOUD when dex got third until I realised how much of a damn schmoe I was getting so exited over men in thongs  ;D

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2009, 05:33:33 AM »
Dex is arrogant he looks good but his attitude detracts from it.

He hugged Branch and Jay before he left the stage.  That's not arrogant, I think that's pretty professional.

Fact is that Dexter wasn't respected as a Mr Olympia by anyone, didn't get his just due, or get his chance to bask in the sun from day one and his never been respected as even a contender for the title.  People were upset that Jay was cheated but the fact is that Jay didn't do what was nessesary the previous year to earn that Sandow and Dexter used the opportunity to  come in and plucked it out of his hands just like he did at the GNC Show of Strength.

Dexter came in on point as always and that's all you can ask him, he accepted 3rd, hugged both Branch and Jay and congratulated them and got off the stage.  Personally I think that's a true sign of a champion and the fact remains that he earned a Mr Olympia when everyone was counting him out for years.  

I think he will either retire or do so after doing one more Arnold Classic.  But he did everything and then some with what God gave him and ran with it.
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2009, 05:36:22 AM »

He hugged Branch and Jay before he left the stage.  That's not arrogant, I think that's pretty professional.

Fact is that Dexter wasn't respected as a Mr Olympia by anyone, didn't get his just due, or get his chance to bask in the sun from day one and his never been respected as even a contender for the title.  People were upset that Jay was cheated but the fact is that Jay didn't do what was nessesary the previous year to earn that Sandow and Dexter used the opportunity to  come in and plucked it out of his hands just like he did at the GNC Show of Strength.

Dexter came in on point as always and that's all you can ask him, he accepted 3rd, hugged both Branch and Jay and congratulated them and got off the stage.  Personally I think that's a true sign of a champion and the fact remains that he earned a Mr Olympia when everyone was counting him out for years.  

I think he will either retire or do so after doing one more Arnold Classic.  But he did everything and then some with what God gave him and ran with it.
No doubt - He is a good guy he just needs to tone down the attitude on stage - he was arrogant last night when he didnt win he changed to a nice guy.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2009, 05:46:49 AM »
Yes. Jay is the legit Mr.O now.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2009, 05:49:13 AM »
Swede! that is one of the funniest avatars  I have ever seen!  ;D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2009, 05:52:06 AM »

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2009, 05:52:26 AM »
So 8 years of Ronnie and Dexter's win were not legit? Do you honestly think that Jay or Branch could beat a 100% Kai, Phil, Victor, ...don't make me go back in time and start picking the Ronnie's, Flex's, Shawns, Kevin's.  This is bodybuilding where genetics always is #1 but these guys were out conditioned. Jay deserved the win because he was on and everyone was off. Everyone kissing Jay's ass wrote him off and now he is the great white hope.  ::) Who would you rather look like Jay or the guys i mentioned? You know I'm right. Like i said Jay hands down won this show but don't think that he beat everyone at their best because we all know this would not have happened if everyone else was on.

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2009, 05:54:08 AM »
All the folks talking about his superior Aryan genetics call him a fridge.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2009, 05:54:25 AM »
No doubt - He is a good guy he just needs to tone down the attitude on stage - he was arrogant last night when he didnt win he changed to a nice guy.

He was arrogant and cheesing like a cheshire cat because he was the defending champion.  Ronnie, Dorian, Lee, Sergio, and ESPECIALLY ARNOLD all did the same thing.  Its a matter of mental warfare for competitors....jedi mind tricks, etc.  

You prob won't have to worry about him toning down the attitude because he's prob going to retire.  Not because he lost but because he's getting old.  

A

HeavyDuty

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2009, 06:05:15 AM »
^ True story! You can't have a go at Dex for being smug, while jacking off to pics of Arnold who was/is the most arrogant, smug twat to ever stand on a bodybuilding stage!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2009, 06:08:37 AM »
No,

Not only was Cutler AND Branch better I just pointed out that dex is a fucking bitch!
Branch was not better, his back is flat and lacks detail, plus his small arms make him look like a T-Rex, which his new nickname. Jay was good, but there is no proof that Dex has acted disrespectful to any of the competitors

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2009, 06:16:15 AM »

Vinc e, have you forgotten how Dex spoke to Arnold when he won the A? I can tell you that Arnold did not forget

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2009, 06:17:36 AM »
Branch was not better, his back is flat and lacks detail, plus his small arms make him look like a T-Rex, which his new nickname. Jay was good, but there is no proof that Dex has acted disrespectful to any of the competitors

lmfao

Dex handled his loss like a true champ with class and dignity , I don't know why all the hate on him lately he was a deserving champ and looked great .

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 27, 2009, 06:18:55 AM »

actually he said nothing about the judging..let me translate.. because dex is arrogant, not a good represantive of the sport  he was happy that he got 3rd because his physique was small and not on the same level as jays or branchs. so he got what he derserved 3rd place..its called karma and not being the best
irongearco.com