Author Topic: dexter - work ethic in FLEX - no wonder he lost  (Read 4189 times)

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
  • Fuck The New World Order
Re: dexter - work ethic in FLEX - no wonder he lost
« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2009, 01:18:16 PM »
why go heavy ? only a good reason if you wanna tear ya pecs
TEAM WOLF

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2009, 03:59:13 PM »
Tell the whole story. Because he was going heavy on one arm dumbell rows, and was egging Phil on. This is proved on vid, that was posted here a few weeks ago. Also he stated something about avoiding injuries, he has something wrong with one of biceps. At least get your shit right before you post. You only posted something based on your skewed point of view. And if Dex was so lazy, how is that he finds a way to Always come peeled---one of reasons why he's called the blade, and why he's so deadly in comp. You can't count him out, because of his conditioning.

even phil commented on dex's training - "you wont be mr. o for long, training like that."

he was right.

stop playing the race card and just admit dexter is all drugs already.
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2009, 04:03:59 PM »
the last issue of FLEX with dexter/phil on the cover, outlines how shitty dexter's work ethic is.

he refused to go heavy on anything and by heavy he means 225 on bent rows.

this was in february - wel before the olympia.

dexter is all drugs - he turned pro weighing 198 at the north america's in 98.

an improved 'work ethic' isnt going to do shit for him, with his lazy approach he has absolutely maximized the amount of muscle he can fit on his frame, all the hard work in the world isnt going to make him taller or wider or make his calves great.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #28 on: September 28, 2009, 10:26:55 PM »
the last issue of FLEX with dexter/phil on the cover, outlines how shitty dexter's work ethic is.

he refused to go heavy on anything and by heavy he means 225 on bent rows.

this was in february - wel before the olympia.

dexter is all drugs - he turned pro weighing 198 at the north america's in 98.

he didn't lose cause he is lazy in gym, he lost cause he is just too small to stand next to the two behemoths who placed in front of him, he looks like a child, seriously dexter needs to enter the 202 class, would do much better freakin twink.

jt
TEAM Nasser

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #29 on: September 29, 2009, 03:04:04 AM »

even phil commented on dex's training - "you wont be mr. o for long, training like that."

he was right.

stop playing the race card and just admit dexter is all drugs already.
Thats all he has

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2009, 06:30:54 AM »
he didn't lose cause he is lazy in gym, he lost cause he is just too small to stand next to the two behemoths who placed in front of him, he looks like a child, seriously dexter needs to enter the 202 class, would do much better freakin twink.

jt

Some of you Dexter Jackson critics make absolutely no sense. Why would Dexter Jackson need to enter the 202 show...WHEN HE WAS THE REAL MR. OLYMPIA, until this past Saturday? How do you do much better than WINNING THE OLYMPIA by dropping to the 202 class? Plus, last time I checked, he placed 3rd this year.

Those two "behemoths" who placed in front of Jackson this year are the same two "behemoths" he defeated last year. And, to my knowledge, this is the first time Branch Warren has ever placed higher than Dexter Jackson at the Olympia.

Now I know why the cliche is used "they can never take it away from us" when a team wins a world title. Until this past Saturday, Dexter Jackson was the best in the world, Mr. Olympia.

He reached the top of the mountain, when many never thought he could. And, no amount of dumb comments about his needing to go to the 202 (Dex is way too big, anyway) will change that.

If Jay Cutler can regain the title after a loss, Dexter Jackson can, too. What happens if Jay comes in as smooth as a baby's behind next year (as he did last year)? Dex can regain the title. Will that happen? Only time will tell.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: September 29, 2009, 06:33:43 AM »
an improved 'work ethic' isnt going to do shit for him, with his lazy approach he has absolutely maximized the amount of muscle he can fit on his frame, all the hard work in the world isnt going to make him taller or wider or make his calves great.

Only three ASC titles and one Mr. Olympia win…….What a lazy bum that Jackson is!!!

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #32 on: September 29, 2009, 06:37:57 AM »
So... Dex walks into his gym to work out and everyone say's "Hey, you must be the lazy one?"

I'd take that physique any day and if it only took me minimal effort to maintain, fuck it.

erics

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: September 29, 2009, 06:45:45 AM »
If Jay Cutler can regain the title after a loss, Dexter Jackson can, too. What happens if Jay comes in as smooth as a baby's behind next year (as he did last year)? Dex can regain the title. Will that happen? Only time will tell.

Exactly.

2008 - Jay was off and Dexter was there to pick up the pieces.
2009 - Jay was on and Dexter hadn't really changed and so Jay wins.

None of this is rocket science.

If only ALL of the Olympias had been judged like this....

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #34 on: September 29, 2009, 06:58:25 AM »
Some of you Dexter Jackson critics make absolutely no sense. Why would Dexter Jackson need to enter the 202 show...WHEN HE WAS THE REAL MR. OLYMPIA, until this past Saturday? How do you do much better than WINNING THE OLYMPIA by dropping to the 202 class? Plus, last time I checked, he placed 3rd this year.

Those two "behemoths" who placed in front of Jackson this year are the same two "behemoths" he defeated last year. And, to my knowledge, this is the first time Branch Warren has ever placed higher than Dexter Jackson at the Olympia.

Now I know why the cliche is used "they can never take it away from us" when a team wins a world title. Until this past Saturday, Dexter Jackson was the best in the world, Mr. Olympia.

He reached the top of the mountain, when many never thought he could. And, no amount of dumb comments about his needing to go to the 202 (Dex is way too big, anyway) will change that.

Just a question now?
You are black? White?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: September 29, 2009, 07:03:26 AM »
Just a question now?
You are black? White?

I am MCWAY!! My race holds no relevance in this discussion.

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 29, 2009, 08:02:19 AM »
i don't know why phil heath would call dexter jackson lazy......phil is pretty lazy and has no room to talk.

dexter trains hard...... but now he is just training with more caution......why ego train like branch????

dexter is 225 and peeled......he looks a ton better than jay and ruhl and wolf......period.......a ction jackson will be back stronger than ever.....next year!!!!

Rome

• Getbig IV
  • Pics or GTFO!
« Reply #37 on: September 29, 2009, 08:19:09 AM »
We've gotten spoiled watching Ronnie and Dorian videos. Fact is MOST bodybuilders do not train heavy vs their weight/size.
Not everyone has the same inherent strength. Moderate to one person may be heavy to another and lets not forget how small Dexter really is. Without drugs and weightlifting he'd probably weigh about 155 tops.