Author Topic: Gratz on the sweep Boston!  (Read 8798 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Gratz on the sweep Boston!
« on: September 27, 2009, 08:39:33 PM »
Oh wait, it was the Yanks who swept Boston. I thought Body88 said the Red Sux were just as good?

Fury

• Getbig V
Boston can beat the Yanks but "gives up" on the division.
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2009, 10:10:09 AM »
Brilliant predictions, Nostradamus!!!!

body88

Re: "Boston can beat the Yanks" claims Body88. Swept a week later!
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2009, 10:33:11 AM »
Brilliant predictions, Nostradamus!!!!

I normally don't lower myself to interact with the former UConn Starting lb, current pre-med student, slash, up and coming wall street tycoon - Bezerkfury, but why the hell not!?  It's a slow day at work today and god knows you have nothing better to do.

I said that both the Angels and the sox can beat the Yankees IN THE POST SEASON, and those who wrote off the Sox will be in for a surprise.  The Sox have better pitching and the hitting is not that far off.  The Sox gave up on the division long ago.  This past weekend meant nothing, ha-ha. My point was that your chest pounding and shit talking is premature, because both the Angels and the Red Sox can beat the Yankees in the playoffs.  Who knows if they will, but god knows I wont be spending half my life posting retarded shit on an online message board, trying to get a rise out of some random person from a different state....dude, you're a geek.

Your taunts and dumb posts don't faze me.  Your a bandwagon, geek.  You only post when things are going well, then your gone when things fall apart.  Everyone knows that you are a lying buffoon.  Ha-ha, remember when you were posting pictures of UConn football players claiming that they were you? Just another lying, bullshitting, getbig loser.

Fury

• Getbig V
Boston can beat the Yanks but "gives up" on the division.
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2009, 10:38:26 AM »
Hahaha, I skimmed the first two sentences of that post, realized that you were doing nothing but making excuses and laughed.

Boston can't hang with the Yanks and I can't wait to watch them get embarrassed in the playoffs.

body88

Re: Boston can beat the Yanks but "gives up" on the division.
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2009, 10:43:08 AM »
And the pm's start rolling in 30 sec after my posts.  Ha-ha, wow.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2009, 10:44:33 AM »
I just couldn't help but laugh at that 500 word meltdown you just had. I didn't bother to read it but if it's anything like your last ones, chances are you just replaced your keyboard and monitor.  :D

body88

« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2009, 10:47:04 AM »
This kid is stalking me.  Really, is this how a pre-med graduate student behaves.   Something tells me Bfury has not been honest with us.

Fury

• Getbig V
So playoff teams give up on the regular season and get swept by their rivals
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2009, 10:48:18 AM »
Seems to be the case if you're Boston. Nevermind teams that are 20 games out of the playoffs still playing tough. No, not Boston though. They purposely got swept by the Yanks. HAHAHAHA. The things that come out of the mouths of their fans.  ::)

Fury

• Getbig V
Keep sitting here moving my threads.
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2009, 10:50:26 AM »
Watching your meltdown unfold is glorious. It's good to see that this is how a 30-something year old man spends his day. Well, in between jerking off to pictures of Tom Brady and Varitek.

Come on, make some more excuses for Boston getting swept. Please.  :D

body88

« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2009, 10:50:35 AM »
Ha-ha, I wonder if Bfury really is a pre-med student at Uconn who used to play in front of Darius Butler on the football team.  His actions would say otherwise.

Another meltdown by the liar.

body88

Re: Keep sitting here moving my threads.
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2009, 10:52:26 AM »
Watching your meltdown unfold is glorious. It's good to see that this is how a 30-something year old man spends his day. Well, in between jerking off to pictures of Tom Brady and Varitek.

Come on, make some more excuses for Boston getting swept. Please.  :D

As opposed to the 25 year old, pre med/wallstreet tycoon/former starting UConn football player/mma fighter?  Oh man, this is gold.  Keep the pm's coming, your melting worse than Pumpster.

Fury

• Getbig V
Boston can beat the Yanks. Gets swept five days later!
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2009, 10:52:42 AM »
Hahaha, someone seems butthurt that his idols got the shit knocked out of them by the glorious Yankees this weekend.

The sad part is that you don't have the intellectual capacity or wit to debate me like a man so you move my posts to a locked thread.

Check and mate. I, much like the Yankees, win again.  :D

body88

Re: Boston can beat the Yanks. Gets swept five days later!
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2009, 10:54:16 AM »
Why dont you just post in the sticky, stud? I gave you your own platform to make a fool of yourself.  Sorry I didn't unlock the thread the second I made it, we don't all spend 23 hours per day on Getbig.  You have this shit synced up with your blackberry dont you, champ?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2009, 10:56:56 AM »
You had it locked, dipshit. What, you don't know how to use simple moderator buttons now? I've logged about 4 hours on Getbig in the last two weeks. Meanwhile, I reckon you were here fellating yourself over that "Olympia" event that I guess was this weekend.

Where did you get that I was 25, by the way?

body88

« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2009, 10:57:56 AM »
You had it locked, dipshit. What, you don't know how to use simple moderator buttons now?

No shit, I just explained that.  Again, we don't all have Getbig top of mind 23 hours per day.  I posted about you and 30 sec later I had a pm.  I own your mind  :o

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2009, 10:58:37 AM »
No shit, I just explained that.  Again, we don't all have Getbig top of mind 23 hours per day.  I posted about you and 30 sec later I had a pm.  I own your mind  :o

Maybe because I had just made the thread? The funny thing is that within 5 minutes of me making the thread, you had moved it. And it's who stalking who?

body88

« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2009, 11:00:45 AM »
You had it locked, dipshit. What, you don't know how to use simple moderator buttons now? I've logged about 4 hours on Getbig in the last two weeks. Meanwhile, I reckon you were here fellating yourself over that "Olympia" event that I guess was this weekend.

Where did you get that I was 25, by the way?

Oh brother, now you think I like sticky studs?  Never once have I made that claim against you and you know that making that claim against me is bush league.  Step your game up, chief.

As for you being 25, I did the math.  Based on your claims of starting for Uconn's football program years ago, ha.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2009, 11:04:23 AM »
Oh brother, now you think I like sticky studs?  Never once have I made that claim against you and you know that making that claim against me is bush league.  Step your game up, chief.

As for you being 25, I did the math.  Based on your claims of starting for Uconn's football program years ago, ha.

Hahaha, few years to go until I'm 25. As for the claim, it was a shot in the dark. I'll keep it to making you smash your keyboard over the Sux and Patriots.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2009, 11:27:40 AM »
So, uh, anyone think the  Twins can, uh....forget it.  Carry on.
Y

body88

« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2009, 11:39:43 AM »
Hahaha, few years to go until I'm 25. As for the claim, it was a shot in the dark. I'll keep it to making you smash your keyboard over the Sux and Patriots.

Oh brother, your obsession with the two winningest franchises of the last decade is laughable.  Honestly, 6 pro championships in Boston has you pulling your hair out in envy.  One would think a place like New York could attain more sporting success over the last decade.

Good thing the G-Men picked up a Boston guy to run their team, or they would never have won shit.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2009, 11:45:22 AM »
Oh brother, your obsession with the two winningest franchises of the last decade are laughable.  Honestly, 6 pro championships in Boston has you pulling your hair out in envy.  One would think a place like New York could attain more sporting success over the last decade.

Good think the G-Men picked up a Boston guy to run their team, or they would never have won shit.

Guess it's a good thing New England picked up a New York Giant to build their franchise.  ;)

body88

« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2009, 01:35:34 PM »
Guess it's a good thing New England picked up a New York Giant to build their franchise.  ;)

Belichick went to the prestigious Phillips Academy in Andover Massachusetts.  Clearly the seeds of his genius were layed there.  Like pretty much every other brilliant mind in New York, Belichick was poached from Massachusetts and it's incredable schools by evil, scumbag, idiots from NY.  Face it pal, chances are most successful businessmen on Wall Street, surgeons at your hospitals and Lawayers in the New York metro law firms went to Harvard.  If you ever get very sick, you'll come here to get treated, and for the rest of your life you'll always think of how the Patriots and the Redsox own your mind.  Infact, I think Robert Kraft and John Henry have a majority stake in your brain, because they are on your mind so much  :-\

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #22 on: September 28, 2009, 01:47:49 PM »
This thread has potential :)

body88

« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2009, 02:18:02 PM »
This thread has potential :)

Unbelievable Boston obsession displayed by Bezerkfury.  Jealousy and envy out the wazoo.  I'd expect a web based suicide if the Yank's don't win it all this year.  Chances are Bezerkfury masterbates to video of the Patriots and the Redsox winning titles to further compound his pathological, obsessive, self loathing, personality.  :'(  I doubt he recovers in time for the playoffs.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2009, 02:19:50 PM »
Belichick went to the prestigious Phillips Academy in Andover Massachusetts.  Clearly the seeds of his genius were layed there.  Like pretty much every other brilliant mind in New York he was poached from Massachusetts and it's incredable colleges + university's.  Face it pal, chances are most successful businessmen on Wall Street, surgeons at your hospitals and Lawayers went to Harvard.  If you ever get very sick, you'll come here to get treated, and for the rest of your life you'll always think about how the Patriots and the Redsox own your mind.

Hahaha, so he learned to coach football at the Phillips Academy? Get the fuck out of here with that shit, you brain dead delusionite.

It's funny that you're talking about Harvard. Considering the fact that Harvard's students come from all over the world, the fact that you're trying to pass them off as residents of Massachusetts is amusing. I'd reckon less than 5% of successful Harvard grads have actually come from Mass. The fact you live in Boston gives you claim to Harvard's accomplishments when you didn't even go there for undergrad or grad? Hilarious.

I have more relation to Yale than you do to Harvard.  ::)

Unbelievable Boston obsession displayed by Bezerkfury.  Jealousy and envy out the wazoo.  I'd expect a web based suicide if the Yank's don't win it all this year.  Chances are Bezerkfury masterbates to video of the Patriots and the Redsox winning titles to further compound his pathological, obsessive, self loathing, personality.  :'(  I doubt he recovers in time for the playoffs.

Hahaha, that was actually pretty hilarious. Had me laughing. Completely fabricated, but funny nonetheless.