Author Topic: Nike denies relationship with Michael Vick - in trouble again  (Read 8055 times)

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
Re: Nike denies relationship with Michael Vick
« Reply #50 on: October 01, 2009, 08:46:01 AM »
Ok I'll make you a deal.  Vick can sell every pair of shoes he makes working as a slave in Asia.  ;D

lol no deal.

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: October 01, 2009, 08:56:53 AM »
Didn't make sense from the beginning. Glad Nike cleared it up.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #52 on: October 01, 2009, 09:12:31 AM »
So slave labor in Asia to make their product is ok but Vick selling their product isn't ???

Hey, at least they have jobs.  8)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
Re: Nike denies relationship with Michael Vick - in trouble again
« Reply #54 on: October 01, 2009, 10:31:16 AM »
PETA fags are so annoying god little whiney bitches
TEAM Nasser

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: Michael Vick reaches endorsement deal with Nike
« Reply #55 on: October 01, 2009, 10:34:09 AM »

wow good advertisement, confronting. at least with these shocking images it wakes people up, although i hope.

lol dont be a pussy dutch, animals are animals we can kill them if we would like to.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Vick in trouble....again.
« Reply #56 on: October 01, 2009, 10:39:03 AM »
In response to the Nike thread...I felt it needed a thread of its own.

And I predict that this guy has not changed one bit.

People do not change, fundamentally.

He is steaming under his breath, trying to figure out a way to get back to his disgraceful, indecent deeds and lifestyle.

I predict he will get nailed for some type of crime. Just a matter of time.
Oh yes, and fuck Nike.

So you know what Vick is thinking? You know he hasn't changed? Well losing millions of dollars and your livelyhood as well as your freedom and public humiliation can change a man. I'm willing to bet he's changed, but only time will tell, if he effs up again, so much as sneezes in the direction of aelderly or handicap person, he will be hemmed up for good. He knows this.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #57 on: October 01, 2009, 10:44:43 AM »
So you know what Vick is thinking? You know he hasn't changed? Well losing millions of dollars and your livelyhood as well as your freedom and public humiliation can change a man. I'm willing to bet he's changed, but only time will tell, if he effs up again, so much as sneezes in the direction of aelderly or handicap person, he will be hemmed up for good. He knows this.

hemmed up, sneezing at an ederly person isn't a crime, Vick can do whatever the fuck he wants to, his new team will still love him, so what if all the pussies hate him, who would want pussies as fans anyways !! hahah :)
TEAM Nasser

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #58 on: October 01, 2009, 11:01:53 AM »
Can't go wrong with Nike sneakers.

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #59 on: October 01, 2009, 11:21:54 AM »
let me do this again.  puck peta and vicky.  me amour persia's cat

Oh...Monica!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #60 on: October 01, 2009, 11:28:02 AM »
let me do this again.  puck peta and vicky.  me amour persia's cat

She's fine as he'll. I'd hit it with her in a fox fur coat, with that fox sitting on the table in plain view.  "Hey Foxy Lady!"

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #61 on: October 01, 2009, 04:44:48 PM »
sure I do.

He paid his price. move on already

I guess you're right, paid his debt to society.
S

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #62 on: October 01, 2009, 06:08:03 PM »
the blacks will be all over this one because they inherently support gangsta mentalitys

Will be all over it how?

The only people wearing Nike are the ones with bitch-sized feet anyway.

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: October 01, 2009, 06:12:45 PM »
I agree.

But, since they say this behavior (killing) is of one's culture.....how can we expect him to truly change?

why should it matter if "truly changes" or what ever that means...the only thing that matters it that he pays the price for the crime that he commits. The same goes for any law breaker. I could not careless for true change or not.

Same drinking and driving..I don't care if you drink or don't, hell have fun, as long as you don't break the law.  I don't care if you find god and find another calling, just don't break the law
I

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: October 01, 2009, 06:13:22 PM »
x3, fuckin peta #### and animal rights pussies move on already LOL, get over it, he set in jail for 2 years too long, Donte Stallworth killed a human and gets what a pittance, no one is on his ass.  Vick is going to be embraced and loved. 

Stallworth was drunk at the time.

If Vick had been drunk, too, he would've gotten away with it.

As long as you're drunk, you can get away with ANYTHING in America.  Truth.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: October 01, 2009, 06:14:56 PM »

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #66 on: October 01, 2009, 07:38:02 PM »
x3, fuckin peta #### and animal rights pussies move on already LOL, get over it, he set in jail for 2 years too long, Donte Stallworth killed a human and gets what a pittance, no one is on his ass.  Vick is going to be embraced and loved. 

there will always be people insensitive to animal suffering...I guess your one of them...no biggie.

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: October 06, 2009, 04:43:05 AM »
do you know how much money Nike gave to charity last year? so you know which charities Nike gave the most the money(s) to?

do you know what marketing plan Nike is planning for Vick? what if they are planning to use Mike to bring about awareness to animal cruelty and to highlight their work in that area?

Yes, don't buy Nike, buy some other clothes manufacturer that is  just as guilty as Nike in having sweat shops in third world countries that abuse humans as well as animals.

Translated -----------> you rape some girl, but that's ok because you give your time to "meals on wheels" for the local nursing home

OR ----------> you sexually abuse the kids next door for 15 years, but that's ok, because you help the needy at the local orphange

you do bad, you do bad......so I don't give a flying f'ck how many pink elephants you give out at Christmas....you'll always be a corporate scumbag who crossed the line.....

you sound like a big-business-is-good shill......

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: October 06, 2009, 04:52:23 AM »

Yes, 'parker', that is why the attrition rate is over 90%-bros straight back to prison

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #69 on: October 06, 2009, 04:56:16 AM »
dont black people always fight dogs in the hood, why is it a problem when Vick does it...thats right he had $$$, anyway fu.ck peta and anyone else that will not give this guy another chance, if he does it again then fry him but for chrissake let him redeem himself, this guy gets treated like he raped a child.

his bankrupt, his friends/cousins snitched on him let him atleast play the game, give him that.

Animal cruelty is horrible and disgusting, he did jail time and was made a scapegoat..now he will move forward..and i think he has herpes, so seriously the guy suffers enough

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: October 06, 2009, 04:56:28 AM »
Yes, 'parker', that is why the attrition rate is over 90%-bros straight back to prison

I think I meant to say recidivism...you know, bros get out, get arrested again, go right back in! Hell, whatever word is meant that they get re-jailed. Its very high.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: October 06, 2009, 04:56:41 AM »
hahah im listening to all of you hypocritical queers talk about boycotting and animal cruelty when you contribute to the daily slaughters of your chicken and beer you eat every two hours. The falcon eldar fagget gods shall strike you down and rape you in your dreams  :D
A

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: October 06, 2009, 04:57:54 AM »
dont black people always fight dogs in the hood, why is it a problem when Vick does it...thats right he had $$$, anyway fu.ck peta and anyone else that will not give this guy another chance, if he does it again then fry him but for chrissake let him redeem himself, this guy gets treated like he raped a child.

his bankrupt, his friends/cousins snitched on him let him atleast play the game, give him that.

Animal cruelty is horrible and disgusting, he did jail time and was made a scapegoat..now he will move forward..and i think he has herpes, so seriously the guy suffers enough

Just how, I ask, was he a scapegoat? Do you know what that means?

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #73 on: October 06, 2009, 05:00:01 AM »
Just how, I ask, was he a scapegoat? Do you know what that means?

No i dont, it just sounds good to use that word.

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: October 06, 2009, 05:00:55 AM »
No i dont, it just sounds good to use that word.

So your boy abuses goats, too?