Author Topic: Its only gay if you want it to be  (Read 23473 times)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Re: Its only gay if you want it to be
« Reply #150 on: October 05, 2009, 12:16:31 PM »
The sad thing is that most actors gripe about how shitty the pay is unless you're a star. But if you mix actor with bodybuilder, you get a bad actor who lies badly.

You cited all of the money you've made off of Malcom in the Middle and I called BULLSHIT. Do you really want to get busted...again?

Okay...here we go...

1. 'Extras' and 'background' don't get residuals at all. PAY for a background actor (all of the other non-speaking bodybuilders) for that episode of 'Malcolm' was about $120.
2. If you were upgraded to 'Performer', your pay was $695. That's correct. $695. No 'K'. Less agent (10%) and manager (10%) and business manager (5%) and attorney (5%) and taxes (20%). So about what an elevator operator makes in a day.
3. Actors don't get residuals from DVD sales for TV shows like 'Malcolm' so your DVD residuals for 'Malcolm' box sets and Itunes downloads are ZERO. Nice try though, trying to pull the bait and switch. I'm sure you've made millions from the 'See Arnold Run' residuals. Far more than my actor friends who have appeared in theatrically-released movies and also get pathetically tiny residual checks.
4. Based on what I know about residuals (which I'm sure is far more than what you know), your total pay for that single episode of 'Malcolm' is most definitely less than $2500. Or in other words, about what Steve Blechman paid me to interview you and your pals at the Arnold Expo in 2007.
5. You can BS most of the elevator crew here, but with me you'll surely get the shaft.

But seriously, if you really wanna brag about how much money you've made off of your pathetic acting resume, post some paystubs big boy. We have all day, my friend...

http://www.sag.org/files/documents/theatrical-tv.pdf

Savage Ownage!!!

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #151 on: October 05, 2009, 12:54:01 PM »
oh snap :o :o :o
tank u jesus

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: October 05, 2009, 12:55:01 PM »
hahahhha yes!!!!
The sad thing is that most actors gripe about how shitty the pay is unless you're a star. But if you mix actor with bodybuilder, you get a bad actor who lies badly.

You cited all of the money you've made off of Malcom in the Middle and I called BULLSHIT. Do you really want to get busted...again?

Okay...here we go...

1. 'Extras' and 'background' don't get residuals at all. PAY for a background actor (all of the other non-speaking bodybuilders) for that episode of 'Malcolm' was about $120.
2. If you were upgraded to 'Performer', your pay was $695. That's correct. $695. No 'K'. Less agent (10%) and manager (10%) and business manager (5%) and attorney (5%) and taxes (20%). So about what an elevator operator makes in a day.
3. Actors don't get residuals from DVD sales for TV shows like 'Malcolm' so your DVD residuals for 'Malcolm' box sets and Itunes downloads are ZERO. Nice try though, trying to pull the bait and switch. I'm sure you've made millions from the 'See Arnold Run' residuals. Far more than my actor friends who have appeared in theatrically-released movies and also get pathetically tiny residual checks.
4. Based on what I know about residuals (which I'm sure is far more than what you know), your total pay for that single episode of 'Malcolm' is most definitely less than $2500. Or in other words, about what Steve Blechman paid me to interview you and your pals at the Arnold Expo in 2007.
5. You can BS most of the elevator crew here, but with me you'll surely get the shaft.

But seriously, if you really wanna brag about how much money you've made off of your pathetic acting resume, post some paystubs big boy. We have all day, my friend...

w

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #153 on: October 05, 2009, 01:18:22 PM »
Comon guys this isn't fair, 10 against 1 Bob is holding his own here, please back off him a little.  I like Bob.

jt
TEAM Nasser

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #154 on: October 05, 2009, 01:35:46 PM »

Okay...here we go...

Yeah...here we go...

Who gives a fuck?  I wasnt an "Extra", so it's irrelevant to this discussion.

Again...I wasnt upgraded to "performer"...I was upgraded to "CO -STAR", as it  lists in the closing CREDITS, Less agent (me), manager (me), business manager (me) attorney (me). I have NONE of those people and never have used an agent

3. Actors don't get residuals from DVD sales for TV shows like 'Malcolm' so your DVD residuals for 'Malcolm' box sets and Itunes downloads are ZERO. Nice try though, trying to pull the bait and switch.

Yeah, big bait and switch counselor...look back at my post Ironside...I never said I made any money from DVD sales on MIM...It is SEE ARNOLD RUN, which was puit into my contract. I can see why you're here on Getbig and not an actual PRACTICING attorney

I'm sure you've made millions from the 'See Arnold Run' residuals. Far more than my actor friends who have appeared in theatrically-released movies and also get pathetically tiny residual checks.

Never said I made "Millions" from SAR...YOU did.

LOL...right. Keep telling yourself that. While you have such advanced knowledge of what residuals are paid out...tell me what a CO STAR makes?

Seriously, you make me wonder if there is any credibility to your claim of being a lawyer...I grew up with lawyers, have lawyers in the family, my training partner for 10 years is a lawyer...but your inability to even read correctly and respond speaks volumes

Feel free to put up your own pay stub

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: October 05, 2009, 01:48:01 PM »
oh bob :-\
w

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #156 on: October 05, 2009, 01:54:27 PM »
It's too easy Bob. All I have to do is tell the truth and I win.

You=Lies=Lose

1. I mentioned 'Background' and 'Extra' because that's the role you usually play.

2. Interesting that you've never used or had an agent because when we first met at the 2000 Olympia Expo, you said, "No thanks buddy, I'm already with a big agency." Lie then or lie now. You pick.

As for your claim that you were upgraded to 'Major Role Performer' in which the credits would have to have read 'Starring Bob Cicherillo as Moronic Bodybuilder', I must have missed that. But if that's true (which I doubt), you would've received a whopping $3700. Not quite what most McDonald's employees make in three months, but close.

3. You made the claims. Here they are again, Captain Peabrain:
Yep...I remember comments like this everytime I get a residual check from movies/ TV work.
As I was just pointing out, you don't get any residuals from your TV to DVD sales. You=Fail.
please...I've made more on Malcolm in the Middle than you made over the last 2 years
Again, as I stated, a burger-flipper making minimum wage made more than you did in 3 months, much less 2 years. You=Failx2.

4. I already told you what a 'Major Role Performer' makes. At least get the lingo down. Seriously, read the SAG contract. Or better yet, have "one of the lawyers in your family" read it to you.

5. I never made any claims about being a lawyer or how much money I make, because unlike you, I'm not an egotistical prick who thinks I'm better than other people because of my 'title' or 'income'.

6. I'm just exposing you for your fraudulent claims. Nothing more, nothing less.
BigNationRadio.com

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #157 on: October 05, 2009, 01:57:36 PM »
What's with that 3. at the end of your post Special Ed where you going to make more and made a mistake? 

Guys really let's layoff Bob O, ok he lies, but he is a fun cool guy to have around.  Let's just act like we believe him and move on.

jt
TEAM Nasser

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: October 05, 2009, 02:06:14 PM »

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
« Reply #159 on: October 05, 2009, 02:09:14 PM »
Special Ed was funnier when he about to write funny stuff and have a good time. Having fights with Pros here just to prove "my d*ck is bigger than yours" dont get you anywere... its only fun to make pros go nuts when your name is 240, and even he stoped doing that years ago

while im at getbig for a long time and know my share of stories, sometimes i dont get why you guys criticize Chick so much
!

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: October 05, 2009, 02:14:38 PM »

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #161 on: October 05, 2009, 02:16:15 PM »

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: October 05, 2009, 02:17:10 PM »

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #163 on: October 05, 2009, 04:37:51 PM »
It's too easy Bob. All I have to do is tell the truth and I win.

You=Lies=Lose

1. I mentioned 'Background' and 'Extra' because that's the role you usually play.

So, you were ignorant to what role I played, smart to make comments based on the lack of knowledge you're showing...Co-star is just that.

2. Interesting that you've never used or had an agent because when we first met at the 2000 Olympia Expo, you said, "No thanks buddy, I'm already with a big agency." Lie then or lie now. You pick.

Never been with any agency whatsoever...prick then or prick now, we say alot of things when guys like you approach us. I've never used an agency or manager...any money earned was mine

As for your claim that you were upgraded to 'Major Role Performer' in which the credits would have to have read 'Starring Bob Cicherillo as Moronic Bodybuilder', I must have missed that. But if that's true (which I doubt), you would've received a whopping $3700. Not quite what most McDonald's employees make in three months, but close.

Doubt it all you want. I'm sure someone can capture it for your viewing pleasure. We shot for 2 days, add it up putz

3. You made the claims. Here they are again, Captain Peabrain:As I was just pointing out, you don't get any residuals from your TV to DVD sales. You=Fail.Again, as I stated, a burger-flipper making minimum wage made more than you did in 3 months, much less 2 years. You=Failx2.

Once again, I never made claims to any DVD royalties from MIM...for SAR, I have as per my contract with A&E, as does Roland. You havent the slightest clue what I've made per residuals

4. I already told you what a 'Major Role Performer' makes. At least get the lingo down. Seriously, read the SAG contract. Or better yet, have "one of the lawyers in your family" read it to you.

No need, I have you here to tell us....keep telling me how much I make. You're making a fool of yourself

5. I never made any claims about being a lawyer or how much money I make, because unlike you, I'm not an egotistical prick who thinks I'm better than other people because of my 'title' or 'income'.

Probably wise for you to keep quiet

6. I'm just exposing you for your fraudulent claims. Nothing more, nothing less.

Yeah, great job...so far you've succeeded in making a complete ass of yourself trying to look intelligent...you had no idea what role I was upgraded to, have no way of knowing how much residuals are for or the frequency they come. Many of the guys I've worked with have made well over 40-50K on similiar commercials including Gunter, Dave Hughes, Roland, Rich Piana, Chris Cook, etc...Of course, I'm sure you know of that as well.

Here's another gem for you..before I was even in SAG, I worked as an independant until they Taft-Hartleyed my ass into the club. While an independant, I filmed a GMC/ truck commercial which aired Nationally...and made a shitload of money...no agent, no manager, no SAG.

Keep doing what you're doing...you're a pretty funny guy

io856

« Reply #164 on: October 05, 2009, 04:42:09 PM »
40-50k from a commercial!  :o

Rinc

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #165 on: October 05, 2009, 05:06:02 PM »
4700SQFT is pretty big and above market properties in Florida... nice place...

what's your point "CockRinc"?

No point Frenchy, just stating the obvious.
Mr. O 09' Jay Cutler

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #166 on: October 05, 2009, 05:14:23 PM »
Estero is a nice community. I'm just surprised Bob felt compelled to move across the country just so he could live 15 miles away from 240!

Bob, I'm not begrudging you anything. You're a pretty funny guy yourself, stud.

The only sensible answer is that 240 is a Bob Chick gimmick. Bob's double dipping from bb.com what with him and 240 being on the payroll.

Alex23

« Reply #167 on: October 05, 2009, 05:14:47 PM »
Estero is a nice community. I'm just surprised Bob felt compelled to move across the country just so he could live 15 miles away from 240!

Bob, I'm not begrudging you anything. You're a pretty funny guy yourself, stud.

Did you buy a place in Cali yet Jason? I've got a rental property coming on the market here in SD... I'll make y a deal. We're moving into a brand new house in 2 weeks!!!! That was my wife's lil project. She's all excited. I'm feeling broke...

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #168 on: October 05, 2009, 05:17:54 PM »
i like the rusty jeffers and complimenting bob thing you got going there, SpEd.
Deep Tissue Massage

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #169 on: October 05, 2009, 05:22:18 PM »
Did you buy a place in Cali yet Jason? I've got a rental property coming on the market here in SD... I'll make y a deal. We're moving into a brand new house in 2 weeks!!!! That was my wife's lil project. She's all excited. I'm feeling broke...

not to change the subject of this thread but i heard the pussy in San Diego is INSANE

Alex23

« Reply #170 on: October 05, 2009, 05:23:46 PM »
not to change the subject of this thread but i heard the pussy in San Diego is INSANE

It's true... I moved down from the bay area where uglyness was celebrated to here where they barely realize how fucking hot they are..

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #171 on: October 05, 2009, 05:31:45 PM »
Nah, renting out the van behind Gold's until we figure out where we want to be. Looking like Santa Monica. When you coming up?
BigNationRadio.com

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #172 on: October 05, 2009, 05:55:38 PM »
LOL, just got done reading the back and forth between ed and bob, its fukin hillarious.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #173 on: October 05, 2009, 05:56:39 PM »
Bob bob bob bob bob ba ran...

OneManGang

• Getbig IV
« Reply #174 on: October 05, 2009, 08:12:45 PM »
Bob, knowing when to fold is intelligent = you are stupid