Author Topic: Will Rio clean this up by 2016?  (Read 36209 times)

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
Re: Will Rio clean this up by 2016?
« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2009, 11:02:24 AM »
I doubt it. China was supposed to clean up their human rights record for getting the games and we all saw how that turned out.  ::)

actually....they dont harvest organs from prisoners anymore.  that's a start.
Oh...Monica!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #26 on: October 03, 2009, 11:17:52 AM »
i didnt write so pretend u didnt read it.  if u like weed go to spots where teens are on beach in evening.  they are kool, will let you think hits or know where to get u some.  u cant tell undercover cops but they can.  if u looking for snow...u got to get playboys/middle class/runners to buy it for you.  u buy 4 packs, give them 1 for the work.  never, never go at it alone.  it works them same everywhere except for states since it's probably your buddy that's the dealer.     

this is one of the most common questions.  i really dont want to answer it but people like to party when they vacation so who am i stop them?  as always...play it safe.
Messin with drugs is the quickest way a gringo can get into trouble or worse. Just need to hit up a Bahia copoeira school, some phat asses on the beach, a room at VIPS, and I'm straight!

divcom

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 03, 2009, 11:31:56 AM »
Messin with drugs is the quickest way a gringo can get into trouble or worse. Just need to hit up a Bahia copoeira school, some phat asses on the beach, a room at VIPS, and I'm straight!

good one but a lot of guys want to party hard home and aboard.  keepin them out of trouble.  VIPS is in Salvador.  never heard of it.  by the way the transit system is still a mess in Bahia for like 6 yrs now.  i wonder can they possibly get it straight by the games. make sure you get some of them freedom fries and Carmen Miranda cd.   
Oh...Monica!

divcom

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2009, 11:47:37 AM »
    hahaha parker...just make sure they dont take ur underwear.  no good Samaritans...just watchers

[/li]
[li][/li]
[/list]
Oh...Monica!

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 03, 2009, 01:21:42 PM »
good one but a lot of guys want to party hard home and aboard.  keepin them out of trouble.  VIPS is in Salvador.  never heard of it.  by the way the transit system is still a mess in Bahia for like 6 yrs now.  i wonder can they possibly get it straight by the games. make sure you get some of them freedom fries and Carmen Miranda cd.   
Yeah, VIPS is where the playas have those prostitutes/party girls come. The rooms are basically made for sexcapades.
    hahaha parker...just make sure they dont take ur underwear.  no good Samaritans...just watchers

[/li][/list]Ha, ha. Also it seems like the waitresses at Club Help seem to moonlight as hookers as well. Know any good capoeira schools or samba places?

divcom

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 03, 2009, 01:35:11 PM »
Yeah, VIPS is where the playas have those prostitutes/party girls come. The rooms are basically made for sexcapades.

i can tell u where to go in rio for samba lessons and capo.  good stuff.  let me get back to u on bahia.  i'd have to talk to someone on that.  when are u vacationing?  i would say if u can hit Buenos Aires also.  i'm not saying dont have a good time but sex tourist route is BS.  if that's the case...just go to vegas.

Oh...Monica!

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2009, 01:51:17 PM »
i can tell u where to go in rio for samba lessons and capo.  good stuff.  let me get back to u on bahia.  i'd have to talk to someone on that.  when are u vacationing?  i would say if u can hit Buenos Aires also.  i'm not saying dont have a good time but sex tourist route is BS.  if that's the case...just go to vegas.

I want to go by feb of 2010. Believe it or not I always wanted to go to brazil since I was a child, due to the amazon rainforest ( I wanted to be a zoololgist). So the sex tourist routes don't really concern me (although yeah, I like woman like andressa soares) capo, Bahia, rio's roots and culture are more of my concern.

There are many similarties between America and Brazil, how they deal with certain things could give us answers to some of our problems

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
  • HAIL SATAN. I'm a bad ass...You're just an ass.
« Reply #32 on: October 03, 2009, 02:25:49 PM »
 Wow!!! whats going on here?
 First of all, there's no way to clean up the favelas.
 Probably they will clean up the streets "rich neighborhoods".
 You know drugs, prostitution, criminals ,homeless people and the pit boys.LOL
 Security will be to the max.
 We have tons of problems in Brazil, But the violence we have there. you can see it everywhere.
 Murder,drugs,prostitution,rape, robbery,kidnapping and extortion.
 Have the  rich countries found a solution for that yet? No.
 There's no terrorism in Brazil.

*divcom. I'm from  Ipanema my parents live in Barra da Tijuca.

More Smiles.  ;D 8)
Gracie Rules

divcom

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 03, 2009, 02:40:02 PM »
Wow!!! whats going on here?
 First of all, there's no way to clean up the favelas.
 Probably they will clean up the streets "rich neighborhoods".
 You know drugs, prostitution, criminals ,homeless people and the pit boys.LOL
 Security will be to the max.
 We have tons of problems in Brazil, But the violence we have there. you can see it everywhere.
 Murder,drugs,prostitution,rape, robbery,kidnapping and extortion.
 Have the  rich countries found a solution for that yet? No.
 There's no terrorism in Brazil.

*divcom. I'm from  Ipanema my parents live in Barra da Tijuca.

More Smiles.  ;D 8)

enjoy the smileys at the end of ur posts.  cool.  just having some fun with your homeland.  cuba too poor to make jokes of.

tell them i said "oi" at unidos.
Oh...Monica!

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
« Reply #34 on: October 03, 2009, 10:08:00 PM »
fyi jimmy...mongers are a small % of travelers pretty much anywhere u go including #1 trannyland.  they are the worst if u are a foreigner traveling for the experience.  you get 2 types.  1...funny shoe and clothes wearing euro and whites from nor amer or the hat to the side basketball shirt wearing brothas but all them MFs are loud and obnoxious.  i got stuck in an elevators with the dumbest MFs talking all loud about what they got.  natives look at u just like them as dogs and idiots.  #s will be the same as usual.  petty crimes will go thru the roof.  atm, scooter, bus, quick hits before a cab pick up, and outdoor restaurant high and runs robberies, girls running cons w/boyfriends, etc.  ya...real good stuff.

Get ready for an explosion of HIV infections in 2016...

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #35 on: October 04, 2009, 05:42:08 AM »
A couple billion dollars and BOPE will make sure the favelas are a non issue for the World Cup and the Olympics.  ;) The tourists never see any of that and will enjoy their time in tropical paradise.
!

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: October 04, 2009, 01:30:18 PM »
A couple billion dollars and BOPE will make sure the favelas are a non issue for the World Cup and the Olympics.  ;) The tourists never see any of that and will enjoy their time in tropical paradise.

favelas will allways exist in brasil, there is nothing you can do about it

tourists love favelas, thats where you get your cocaine from... so favelas are good

the tourists will see them, since you can actually see them from copacabana lets say, its nice on dec 31sth cause they have big fireworks and the favelas compete with each other so its actually a cool show at 12 at night...

:)

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #37 on: October 04, 2009, 01:39:45 PM »

Why are Brazilians usually so black and less Spanish than other South Americans?
S

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 04, 2009, 01:45:00 PM »
Why are Brazilians usually so black and less Spanish than other South Americans?
Because the majority of slaves went there, and duh, they were settled by the Portuguese. Brazil has the largest pop of people of african descent in the New World-- where do think those asses  on the girls GracieJJ posts come from?

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: October 04, 2009, 01:49:21 PM »
brasil has got the most populatin of blacks cause of that, also colombia and venezuela are not far behind..

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #40 on: October 04, 2009, 05:36:45 PM »
favelas will allways exist in brasil, there is nothing you can do about it
Of course, just as there will always be poor neighborhoods in the U.S. and in urban centers around the world.

tourists love favelas, thats where you get your cocaine from... so favelas are good
Yeah, they are just wonderful.  ::)

the tourists will see them, since you can actually see them from copacabana lets say, its nice on dec 31sth cause they have big fireworks and the favelas compete with each other so its actually a cool show at 12 at night...
"Seeing" them from the beach and going into those neighborhoods to hang out are two different things. Trust me, BOPE will have those neighborhoods on lock for those three weeks. And no, Olympic athletes and tourists will not be venturing into the 'hood for fun and "sightseeing." LOL
!

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #41 on: October 04, 2009, 08:25:03 PM »
Kidnapping, murder, rape, robbery and extortion are a way of life down there.
The government is either going to have to seriously crackdown on the criminal element over the next 7 years or do it's best to disguise it.

Sounds like it could apply to Chicago as well

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: October 04, 2009, 08:50:57 PM »

I'm from  Ipanema my parents live in Barra da Tijuca.

More Smiles.  ;D 8)

I HATE YOU hahaha Im going to rio on december!!

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #43 on: October 05, 2009, 04:26:06 PM »
Because the majority of slaves went there, and duh, they were settled by the Portuguese. Brazil has the largest pop of people of african descent in the New World-- where do think those asses  on the girls GracieJJ posts come from?

Makes sense, love the asses....  :)
S

christinafitness

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: October 05, 2009, 08:55:19 PM »
Brazil is one of the most beautiful countries in the world. And there is no place like Rio.
But it's also true that Brazil has the second highest number of gun victims in the world (after the US).

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: October 06, 2009, 12:03:18 AM »
 O Gringo Subiu no morro e Bebeu  cachaça , Fumou  maconha e Obteve a Graça , Depois do samba sua vida nunca mais foi a mesma.
 This is so true.

8)
Gracie Rules

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: October 06, 2009, 08:57:14 PM »
  Rio de Janeiro - Olympic games 2016 ( facilities and city tour ) Master plan.

8)
Gracie Rules

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: October 21, 2009, 02:10:56 PM »
  Cleaning ;D ;D
33 people dead in 5 days.

RIO DE JANEIRO (Reuters) - Police killed seven suspected drug traffickers in Rio de Janeiro on Wednesday, bringing to 33 the total number of deaths since the city's worst recent outbreak of violence erupted over the weekend.

Three suspects were killed after they opened fire on police searching a slum in the north of the city for gang members linked to shooting down a police helicopter on Saturday, police spokesman Oderlei Santos said.

Four others were killed in separate operations in the city's wealthier southern zone, police said.

State authorities have mobilized several thousand police to secure the city and search for drug traffickers who brought the helicopter down, killing three police officers.

Twenty-seven suspected gang members and three residents caught in cross-fire between gangs have been killed since Saturday in violence that has tarnished Rio's image only a few weeks after it was awarded the 2016 Olympics.

The image of a dead suspected trafficker stuffed into a shopping cart and left on a road was carried by Brazilian and international newspapers on Wednesday, an example of the extreme gang violence and a sharp contrast to the scenes of joy on Copacabana beach broadcast around the world this month when Rio won the Olympics.

Residents in one slum near where the helicopter crashed in flames left their homes on Tuesday night and were afraid to return because of rumors a gang from another slum was planning an invasion.

"Everyone is afraid of going back to their homes, it's better to stay on the street," one male resident who asked not to be identified told reporters.

President Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva has offered Rio state nearly $60 million over six months to help combat the violence.

Rio's police often respond brutally to drug gangs, wounding and killing innocent residents as a result of tactics that have been consistently condemned by human rights groups.

The police last year killed more than 1,100 suspects described as "resisting arrest." Residents killed in police raids are routinely labeled as suspected criminals, without investigations to back up the charge.

8)
Gracie Rules

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #48 on: February 12, 2010, 12:16:03 AM »
 Rio de Janeiro - Olympic games 2016 ( facilities and city tour ) Master plan.

8)

Gracie you crook.  the camera went over the southwest zone and there were no dead bodies in the street or street kids getting robbed by cops.  complete fraud!

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #49 on: February 12, 2010, 12:23:49 AM »
I kick ass in Brazil on Call for Duty
No Worries 4 me