Author Topic: How many people believe that Jeff Rodriguez is natural?  (Read 27629 times)

dave19

• Getbig III
Re: How many people believe that Jeff Rodriguez is natural?
« Reply #125 on: October 07, 2009, 07:02:38 AM »
There is so much bullshit going on. You can add 2" to you real measurement and no-one will question it.

So true ..
these fake measurements have caused people to think that 17 inch arms are small while in fact they are pretty big.

It's funny sometimes when people ask me how big my arms are and I tell em they are about 16 inches and they start to stare at me in disbelief.

A lean +18" arm is a rare sight.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #126 on: October 07, 2009, 07:21:42 AM »
kyomu man i love you bro im just teasing

im probably gonna get some pussy tonite from this chick thats like 6feet tall wish me luck superior asian
Of course I wish you luck.

But, again I am not superior. I am just different. And everybody are different.

younggunz

• Getbig II
« Reply #127 on: October 07, 2009, 10:51:46 AM »
So true ..
these fake measurements have caused people to think that 17 inch arms are small while in fact they are pretty big.

It's funny sometimes when people ask me how big my arms are and I tell em they are about 16 inches and they start to stare at me in disbelief.

A lean +18" arm is a rare sight.

true, i agree a 17 0r 18'' arm shredded is massive!, esp if nat, but ya realistically Jeff's arms rant any bigger than 16-17'' i jus think its funny how ppl are so "blown away from his size a conditioning" dudes a drone w/ some insane genetics combined w/ a great structure. it does happen. im not even say'n he's 100% clean, obviously i dont kno,.. but i do believe that can be achieved naturally.     

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #128 on: October 07, 2009, 11:07:36 AM »
true, i agree a 17 0r 18'' arm shredded is massive!, esp if nat, but ya realistically Jeff's arms rant any bigger than 16-17'' i jus think its funny how ppl are so "blown away from his size a conditioning" dudes a drone w/ some insane genetics combined w/ a great structure. it does happen. im not even say'n he's 100% clean, obviously i dont kno,.. but i do believe that can be achieved naturally.     
Agreed. Super lean and good shape arms makes  an ilusion. 18inchs arm like him looks way bigger than that.
Now, I am waiting to see how my arms will shrink...

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #129 on: October 07, 2009, 01:18:42 PM »
haha..goyya love permabulkers who brag about their 18" armzzz!!!!

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #130 on: October 07, 2009, 02:23:52 PM »
whats unatural about the guy
i swear 80% on here done even work out
please.... :-\
:-\
choice is an illusion

dave19

• Getbig III
« Reply #131 on: October 08, 2009, 02:24:24 AM »

If you are truly natural - which I highly doubt - you got some great genes for bodybuilding.

So to you this might not look all that impressive but from a regular guys' point of view this is out of reach.

I know guys (again including myself) who train for a long time with dedication and don't look like that or even close to that (ok i'm probably the same size as him but not that shredded .. and I'm a juicer)

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: October 08, 2009, 04:18:50 AM »

You see, this is the liar's tactic. "What's so special about that?"  ::) And attack against unbelievers...damn that is so textbook manipulation.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: October 08, 2009, 04:25:44 AM »
he is not natural. period.

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #134 on: October 08, 2009, 06:39:03 AM »
its the combination of size and muscle condition,, you do not get to be big muscular with good stage condition or even single digit body fat unless you been to hormones,,, you just dont unless you are an antena and even then its proptionaly wont be big

it has nothing to do with vains,,it has to do with muscle mass and condition ,,

hormone users has the unmistaken look to them ,,its swole look ,,its a distinctive look of that can be seen in 2 places immidatlywith a day ,,delts and face

gh15 approved

Maybe his leydig cells produce high amounts of androgen?

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #135 on: October 08, 2009, 08:21:57 AM »
You see, this is the liar's tactic. "What's so special about that?"  ::) And attack against unbelievers...damn that is so textbook manipulation.

Your are free to believe. What you want but your logic is flawed
which is guy says he's natural if the guy doesn't look that big he's telling the truth
I'd he looks big and cut he's lying :-\ who set the parameters on what's natural you based on?
explore this avenue of thought what if someone falls out of the range of what you think is natural does that then give you the right to accuse someone you don't even know of drug use I bet if you were bigger than me and more cut and natural then i could in your eyes be natural
a very silly and flawed logic
natural till I die it doesn't matter if you or anyone else doesn't believe
good luck with your training
meso
choice is an illusion

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #136 on: October 08, 2009, 08:48:51 AM »
I know guys (again including myself) who train for a long time with dedication and don't look like that or even close to that (ok i'm probably the same size as him but not that shredded .. and I'm a juicer)

The only thing that would make me think JRod is a juicer is how he gets striations in his triceps and elsewhere. He's not huge/big when compared to someone like Ronnie Coleman or the like. He himself says he doesn't even look like he lifts when wearing clothes.
When comparing yourself to the likes of JRod, you can't make blanket statements as you come across making above. Do you have his genetics? Do you train the way he does, eat what he does, have his lifestyle (how much walking/desk job, hobbies, etc...), regimentation? Biggest part of all of it is his genetics. His workouts also play a part in this...we've seen the way he trains, and it's not really anything fancy. But time under tension on the muscle, how many reps or whatever...all play a part in what you see.

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #137 on: October 08, 2009, 09:07:58 AM »

which is guy says he's natural if the guy doesn't look that big he's telling the truth
I'd he looks big and cut he's lying :-\ who set the parameters on what's natural you based on?
explore this avenue of thought what if someone falls out of the range of what you think is natural does that then give you the right to accuse someone you don't even know of drug use I bet if you were bigger than me and more cut and natural then i could in your eyes be natural
meso

If you can get big enough naturally whats the point of doing steroids?

dustin

« Reply #138 on: October 08, 2009, 10:22:15 AM »
JR looks exactly how a phenomenally dedicated lifter would look while using low amounts of androgens. He uses them well and doesn't become disfigured with a moon face and tomato skin. His muscle bellies are full and striated. Couldn't ask for more.

He's not natural, but he's not juiced to the gills either. He's doing things intelligently, which can't be said for most bodybuilders.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: October 08, 2009, 11:10:03 AM »

meso

I've heard this thing before...

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: October 08, 2009, 11:11:01 AM »

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #141 on: October 08, 2009, 11:30:54 AM »
He's most likely natural.  He's a rare person because of his discipline and genetics.  There are people walking around with great genetics for bodybuilding, but never take it up.  Jrod just happened to be the exception that combined his natural talent with unnatural discipline. 

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: October 08, 2009, 02:41:38 PM »
He's most likely natural.  He's a rare person because of his discipline and genetics.  There are people walking around with great genetics for bodybuilding, but never take it up.  Jrod just happened to be the exception that combined his natural talent with unnatural discipline. 

We know nothing about his discipline other than what he tells us, and genetics are pure guess work.

younggunz

• Getbig II
« Reply #143 on: October 08, 2009, 09:42:06 PM »
[/quote   very true, i see insane genetics all the time, it takes all the right combo, PLUS BEING ABLE TO THROW A TONG ON  & GREASE UP! and it aint for the money... i would say ... 96% ppl instantly opposed to BB. thats the truth.  Some insane genetics with all the right combo's....  ARNOLD & serge, both very skinny by nature but had a swole pumped appearance, with all the mass in the right places, they had a very graceful look while caring mass, or mass with class, but that was back in the day.