Author Topic: REMEMBER THAT GUY?? WOULD HE HAVE WON THE OLYMPIA 09??  (Read 2543 times)

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
Re: REMEMBER THAT GUY?? WOULD HE HAVE WON THE OLYMPIA 09??
« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2009, 10:15:02 PM »
WOW.

Milos did a good job

I bet Milos will come out and say Dennis ignored his advice and try to be a smart ass... thus him fucking up his physique..

Milos will never claim full responsibility..
I am a mini beast

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #26 on: October 03, 2009, 11:36:33 PM »
Unrealistic improvements? better conditioning? that's unrealistic?

For Wolf it probably is.  Jay only proved this year that he could get his conditioning to the level he displayed and that may have been as a result of an age advantage.  Wolf has a genetic limit as far as conditioning is concerned and I imagine he has already hit it or has been very close to it.

having proportionate calves?

Wolf does not have genetics for calves like Dorian or other bodybuilders who have had great calves.  His calves aren't going to magically change in structure after he employs a certain routine to bring them up.  Nor will he be able to improve their size dramatically.  This is a genetic shortcoming for Wolf.

shoot we should forgive him it's not his fault  ::) same guys crying about Dorian's biceps and waist  ::)

No, we should not forgive him.  But we should also not state that he should try to bring up his calves because it is more than likely impossible for him to.  As for Dorian's waist, it grew as he did.  For Wolf to make gains, he may end up doing so only at the cost of his small waist.

Everything considered, I don't think he can be much bigger than shown in the pictures at the start of this thread without increasing the size of his waist.  However, I did not think that Phil Heath would improve as quickly and as dramatically as he did, so I can't be certain.  I'll wait and see.  If he puts on mass too quickly it could turn out for the worst.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2009, 03:09:46 AM »
That's true , Wolf's calves just look stupid compared to his quads it's night & day

You know that calves are the most genetics-predetermined muscle on the entire body. Either you're born with calves or not, there's not even much you can do about it. You reall think he doesn't train calves hard?? ::)

When he starts shooting Synthol in his calves or gets implants you'll probabyl again be the first one to bash him. ::)