Author Topic: ...killing time.....Any IT engineers here?  (Read 14465 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Re: ...killing time.....Any IT engineers here?
« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2009, 07:47:44 AM »
WILL IT BE WAR WITH PAKISTAN???

WAR with the CCIE lab  >:(

n for those that dunno what a CCIE is...i'll wiki it

Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert is the highest level of professional certification that Cisco currently provides and is considered one of the hardest certifications in the world. There are five active CCIE tracks, as shown below. As of June 26, 2009 there are 20,003 people with active CCIE certifications in the world.[20]. [21][22] and from 2002 to 2005[23] it was voted as such in CertCities magazine. It has also been voted the most technically advanced IT certification by CertMag,[24] and is generally reported as the highest salaried certification in IT salary surveys.

Cisco began its CCIE program in 1993[25] originally with a two day lab, later changing it to the one day format used today. Fewer than 3% of Cisco certified individuals attain CCIE certification, and on average will spend thousands of dollars and 18 months studying before passing.[26] Many candidates build mock-labs at home using old Cisco equipment, selling it again to other candidates after passing. Alternatively candidates may rent "rack time" online and practice lab scenarios on Cisco equipment hosted on the Internet for that purpose.

The CCIE is comprised of a written exam and a "lab" exam (each in the specific area of the chosen track). The written exam is required to take the lab exam, and has a cost of $350 USD per attempt. The written exam consists of 100 questions that must be completed within 2 hours. [Candidates used to have 3 hours.] Upon passing the written exam, the candidate has eighteen months to take the lab exam. If the first attempt is unsuccessful the candidate has three years from the date the written exam was passed to successfully complete the lab. The lab is an eight hour hands-on exam designed to demonstrate that the candidate not only knows Internetworking theory, but also demonstrates advanced hands on mastery. If a candidate does not pass the CCIE lab in that time, they must pass the CCIE written exam again before making additional attempts at the CCIE lab exam. As many attempts can be made to pass the lab exam for up to three years after passing the written, so long as the first attempt is within 18 months. There is a minimum waiting time between attempts of one month.

The CCIE Lab is currently $1,400 USD per attempt and are offered only at ten Cisco lab exam locations worldwide. The locations may be found on the Cisco certifications website. Some CCIE tracks do not have lab exams available at all locations. For example, the Storage Networking lab is available only at the Research Triangle Park, NC and Brussels locations. In addition, according to a survey by Cisco the average cost to prepare for CCIE certification is $9,050 as of April 2006, spent mostly on practice equipment and self study material.[27][/i]

the program began in 1993 and only 20k some folks have passed on the planet...soo Mr dumbfuck alex...there r more "real" engineers on the planet than CCIEs ;)
carpe` vaginum!

Alex23

« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2009, 07:58:46 AM »
That wasn't necessary, no one really cares...

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #27 on: October 06, 2009, 08:00:13 AM »
That wasn't necessary, no one really cares...

i give this a -c
you'r sooo 7 yrs ago on teh X  :-\

need to up your game kid

psssst...if u dont care...then u dont need to post in this thread, k toddlywink ;)
carpe` vaginum!

Alex23

« Reply #28 on: October 06, 2009, 08:04:05 AM »
i give this a -c
you'r sooo 7 yrs ago on teh X  :-\
need to up your game kid
psssst...if u dont care...then u dont need to post in this thread, k toddlywink ;)

don't overanalyze, just trying to help...

You seem to hang and be very vocal about this Community college level / scam colleges level of education. For years now. So many losers retrained in that sector it's pathetic...

Your life seems to be hanging a by a thread bro... hope all is well..

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #29 on: October 06, 2009, 08:06:20 AM »

You seem to hang and be very vocal about this Community college level / scam colleges level of education.

check your ISP...chances..the head engineer there is a CCIE...the guy in charge of NASA networks and comm with the shuttle is a CCIE and a friend...your dumbass is thinking MCSE :-\

...and what do you do again?
carpe` vaginum!

Alex23

« Reply #30 on: October 06, 2009, 08:10:49 AM »
check your ISP...chances..the head engineer there is a CCIE...the guy in charge of NASA networks and comm with the shuttle is a CCIE and a friend...your dumbass is thinking MCSE :-\

...and what do you do again?

My "ISP" uses Juniper, Redback and JDSU so go fuck yourself with your diminishing Cisco shit...

I have a bachelor's in Electrical engineering and a MSc in Computer Science from Stanford....

I've worked for 2 telecom giants in the past so I know a bit about your lil' gizmo training shit...

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: October 06, 2009, 08:16:35 AM »
My "ISP" uses Juniper, Redback and JDSU so go fuck yourself with your diminishing Cisco shit...

I have a bachelor's in Electrical engineering and a MSc in Computer Science from Stanford....

I've worked for 2 telecom giants in the past so I know a bit about your lil' gizmo training shit...

Alex23 issuing an owning...Alex, are you saying that TA should focus on TV and VCR repair at the community college?

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #32 on: October 06, 2009, 08:22:04 AM »

i also have a JNCIS dumbfuck(going for my JNCIE)....and Cisco holds most of the market share in comparison with junos

Juniper might be running your backbone but your distribution layer is all Cisco

as for your degree...i dont buy it for a second...you dont carry yourself as an educated person... :-\

proof is in the pudding
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #33 on: October 06, 2009, 08:22:41 AM »
Alex23 issuing an owning...Alex, are you saying that TA should focus on TV and VCR repair at the community college?

all alex is doing is coming across as a bitter angry idiot

i guess the guys at the top of his class were all pakistanis and indians   ;D
carpe` vaginum!

Alex23

« Reply #34 on: October 06, 2009, 08:23:35 AM »

LOL!!!

yes emn1964, I'm saying TA has been talking about his  lil' CCIE certification for years, making 750k/y and is now flirting with obsolescence/dellusion hitting reality.

Alex23

« Reply #35 on: October 06, 2009, 08:25:04 AM »
i also have a JNCIS dumbfuck(going for my JNCIE)....and Cisco holds most of the market share in comparison with junos
Juniper might be running your backbone but your distribution layer is all Cisco
as for your degree...i dont buy it for a second...you dont carry yourself as an educated person... :-\
proof is in the pudding

Maybe you should stop trying to get certified for everything with a wire poking out of and get a fucking job....

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #36 on: October 06, 2009, 08:28:03 AM »
Maybe you should stop trying to get certified for everything with a wire poking out of and get a fucking job....

go re read this thread.....

you come across as an uneducated idiot...degree my ass...

and getting a JNCIE is a matter of learning a new platform with the same open standards which is easy...but i'd think you'd already know that right?

i mean juniper...cisco...doing the same thing just different platforms...you didn't put those 2 together Mr stanford...lol
carpe` vaginum!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #37 on: October 06, 2009, 08:28:34 AM »

No....THAT was the ownage

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 06, 2009, 08:30:44 AM »

and getting a JNCIE is a matter of learning a new platform with the same open standards which is easy...but i'd think you'd already know that right?

i mean juniper...cisco...doing the same thing just different platforms...you didn't put those 2 together Mr stanford...lol

WE get it....you know your certs. congratulations

Now go outside and see if the new issue of WIRED came yet.

Alex23

« Reply #39 on: October 06, 2009, 08:32:07 AM »

Whatever floats your boat, just stop talking about it as no one really cares... sounds like you're trying to justify yourself.

You come up as a kid who a lot of problems in 20's, drugs and alcohol and eventually tried to pu his shit togheter late 20's when hitting rock bottom and now holding on to router certification like it defines you...

You should've got a real degree brother, technologies comes and go like fashion... plus you're competing with China and India who are faster and cheaper... telnet/SSH is hell of a tool...

IOS Speed.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #40 on: October 06, 2009, 08:33:14 AM »
No....THAT was the ownage

nah...i just didn't mention to alex that i TEACH CCNP/CCNA and have done do for the FBI, DOD, DISA, Univ Maryland B-more, Military and the dept of justice  ;)

its only an pwning when its deserved...he just jumped in on a thread where i ws just trying to kill some time and ws ANGRY from the word go....

i smell issues :-\
carpe` vaginum!

Alex23

« Reply #41 on: October 06, 2009, 08:35:19 AM »
nah...i just didn't mention to alex that i TEACH CCNP/CCNA and have done do for the FBI, DOD, DISA, Univ Maryland B-more, Military and the dept of justice  ;)
i smell issues :-\

Nah... you were bragging about it like 2 years ago until we pointed out that you wouldn't even pass the drug test with your coke problem... again you're bragging about something not really impressive but you seem to identify yourself trhought it...

How's that alcohol withdrawal thingy going on? Still downing a 750ml plastic bottle of vodka a day bro?

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #42 on: October 06, 2009, 08:35:38 AM »
Whatever floats your boat, just stop talking about it as no one really cares... sounds like you're trying to justify yourself.

You come up as a kid who a lot of problems in 20's, drugs and alcohol and eventually tried to pu his shit togheter late 20's when hitting rock bottom and now holding on to router certification like it defines you...

You should've got a real degree brother, technologies comes and go like fashion... plus you're competing with China and India who are faster and cheaper... telnet/SSH is hell of a tool...

IOS Speed.

actually they r gonna switch to IOX in a few yrs...oooo you mentioned telnet and SSH....golly...you forgot VPNs ::)

BGP and OSPF are not fads ya dumbass...they r open standards

here ..educate yourself

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Border_Gateway_Protocol   :)
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #43 on: October 06, 2009, 08:37:43 AM »
Nah... you were bragging about it like 2 years ago until we pointed out that you wouldn't even pass the drug test with your coke problem... again you're bragging about something not really impressive but you seem to identify yourself trhought it...

How's that alcohol withdrawal thingy going on? Still downing a 750ml plastic bottle of vodka a day bro?

actually...being a former druggie..i'm pretty proud of what i've accomplished  :-*

anyhow...i suppose you'll be eternally bitter...which i associate with low self esteem...no amount of gym time can help that  :-\

i'm gonna go eat now...i suggest you lower the dose
carpe` vaginum!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 06, 2009, 08:37:50 AM »

This is what happens when a paper tiger runs into the real thing

Alex is now toying with our resident bus station dweller

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: October 06, 2009, 08:40:32 AM »
actually...being a former druggie..i'm pretty proud of what i've accomplished  :-*

anyhow...i suppose you'll be eternally bitter...which i associate with low self esteem...no amount of gym time can help that  :-\

i'm gonna go eat now...i suggest you lower the dose

Translation = i just got my ass handed to me

Alex23

« Reply #46 on: October 06, 2009, 08:41:40 AM »
This is what happens when a paper tiger runs into the real thing

Alex is now toying with our resident bus station dweller

LOL!!!!! I'm gonna reuse that one IRL ;D

Gotta love the getbig meme, we've really created a cool subculture with Natural Order.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #47 on: October 06, 2009, 08:44:30 AM »
dont you live with your parents?...youve got to be close to 30 years old now.....

toxic < alex23

all the certs in the world cant get you your own place?

Alex23

« Reply #48 on: October 06, 2009, 08:47:37 AM »
dont you live with your parents?...youve got to be close to 30 years old now.....

toxic < alex23

all the certs in the world cant get you your own place?

I think "Tokcix" rather live at home so he can save up and go on "vacation" with people from getbig...

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #49 on: October 06, 2009, 08:52:50 AM »
...he just jumped in on a thread where i ws just trying to kill some time

go kill time on some nerdy IT board then...why come here?

were here for the oiled up thongs......

as a recovering drug/ alcohol addict/ 145lb steroid abuser who lives with his parents, is Pakistani but tries to come off as a Brit....there must be somewhere else you can go "kill time" and brag up all of your accomplishments