Author Topic: ***Absolute Proof of Moon Landing by Hugo*** CASE CLOSED!  (Read 18284 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
***Absolute Proof of Moon Landing by Hugo*** CASE CLOSED!
« on: October 07, 2009, 03:32:51 AM »
For this examination of evidence, I’ve decided to treat craters like fingerprints.  There are unique patterns to the craters just like a fingerprint is unique.  If the moon landing was faked in a studio as all conspiracy theories on this say, then you should not be able to match actual crater patterns exactly to video of the original moon landings.  So the challenge for me here was to find the trajectory of the landing and match to images of the moon.  As you can see below I found a match.  Watch the youtube video of the Apollo 14 landing below.  They note that "triplets" are coming up.  These are the 3 large craters in the image below.  In the video you’ll see them fly over these before landing.  So I figured a good place to look for an actual crater fingerprint would be right before they fly over the “triplets.”   I did a video capture at 3:14 then found  an actual image of that area of the moon to compare.

1. Background of image below is an actual image of the moon.
2. Red outline is a vid capture of the landing @ 3:14 in the youtube vid below.
3. Yellow outline on the right was copied to the yellow outline on the left to directly compare for crater fingerprint to moon landing vid capture outlined in red.
4. Craters were outlined to show a pattern match between Apollo 14 landing and actual moon image.
5. Blue line is the flight trajectory and arrow points to the landing where you can see the LM is still there.
6. Pink arrows point to actual tracks left by the astronauts.  If you click the image below it’ll open up a larger image and you can even see where the tracks walk around craters.
7. I numbered in red the 3 largest craters of the crater fingerprint I found 1, 2 and 3.

VIDEO OF APOLLO 14 LANDING; Screen capture @ 3:14 is shown above in the red outline.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: ***Absolute Proof of Moon Landing by Hugo*** CASE CLOSED!
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2009, 10:01:02 AM »

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2009, 10:07:24 AM »
You hear we gonna bomb the moon this Friday?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2009, 10:11:38 AM »
You hear we gonna bomb the moon this Friday?
thats what i actually wanted to talk about, my bust for posting something else.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2009, 12:35:25 PM »

Uh..CASE REOPENED

Who is this man in this video (lower right hand corner) who is walking around on the moon without a space suit (bends over to pick something up) who is also NOT an astronaut

C

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2009, 12:55:01 PM »
Hugo, did someone on this board actually question the moon landing?
As empty as paradise

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2009, 01:01:19 PM »
Hugo, did someone on this board actually question the moon landing?
you're kidding right?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2009, 04:09:35 PM »
that there was a set and fake moon landings filmed doesn't mean we didn't land there.  There could be other reasons.  Even CBS made a fairly elaborate replication of the landing to use.  Maybe they felt failure wasn't an option and they were prepared with fake footage in case of failure. Unless they spent the time to duplicate the moon's surface, every crater perfectly, all the right size and shapes perfectly, my first post shows absolutely we landed on the moon.  A perfect moon landscape accurately reflecting every crater perfectly would be very hard to recreate, even today, maybe impossible.  I just picked the first video to analyze on youtube that was of Apollo 14.  I bet I'd find the same thing with each landing.

So to stay with the story that we didn't land on the moon, you have to be saying they were willing to make a perfect and very accurate moonscape in the studio, something that would take years if it could be done AND you have to be also saying that current images taken of the moon showing the Lunar Modules on the moon as well as tracks left are also fake.  I would like for those who believe we never landed on the moon to declare these two things....

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2009, 04:22:52 PM »

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2009, 07:54:30 PM »
you're kidding right?
You?

No Hugo. Say it ain't so! 8)

You're cool anyway. Don't get caught on the grassy Knole or in Area 51 though.. 8)

btw, you should change handle to 'Mulder', hehe..

I saw a nice documentary where every argument about fake moon landing was destroyed.

One claim was the moving flag. and there's no wind on the moon.
but there is no air to stop it either once it starts move.
As empty as paradise

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2009, 07:46:08 AM »
This thread should be stickied for absolute brilliance. ;D
As empty as paradise

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
C

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2009, 12:30:43 PM »
This thread should be stickied for absolute brilliance. ;D
no problem  :D :D ;D

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2009, 01:25:21 PM »
no problem  :D :D ;D

Thanks!

And remember people...

The case.....

IS CLOSED!!!

We now finally, and I write that with emphasis, after several years of groundbreaking research that has known no boundaries we even joined the Ron Paul Revolution to seek out the truth...

We can finally conclude the final chapter on this extremely important part of US and World history.

USA did actually land on the moon!!!

As empty as paradise

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2009, 01:56:48 PM »
EXPLAIN this video Hugo mate!

carpe` vaginum!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2009, 06:00:21 PM »
EXPLAIN this video Hugo mate!

you first.  I mean it's only right and fair to address what I've pointed out before asking an answer to your question.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2009, 05:43:00 AM »
you first.  I mean it's only right and fair to address what I've pointed out before asking an answer to your question.

oo man...ok then this will hafta to wait till next week....but i promise next sat..my day off i shall give you an in depth analysis!

till then...tis off to teh lib
carpe` vaginum!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2009, 12:24:06 AM »
oo man...ok then this will hafta to wait till next week....but i promise next sat..my day off i shall give you an in depth analysis!

till then...tis off to teh lib
no problem.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2009, 12:25:21 AM »
I'm shocked... There have been plenty here that have expressed doubt in our moon landing.  Where are you now to explain where I went wrong in my analysis?

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2009, 07:07:41 PM »
I'm shocked... There have been plenty here that have expressed doubt in our moon landing.  Where are you now to explain where I went wrong in my analysis?

I am still waiting on the explanation to this video. BTW Your analysist is based upon information NASA provided, which of course will make NASA appear truthful in their assertion that there was a MOON MISSION.

THis information says otherwise...NOW, Who is this man walking around on the moon without a space suit?...alien?

C

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2009, 07:22:23 PM »
I am still waiting on the explanation to this video. BTW Your analysist is based upon information NASA provided, which of course will make NASA appear truthful in their assertion that there was a MOON MISSION.

THis information says otherwise...NOW, Who is this man walking around on the moon without a space suit?...alien?

A. I avoid talking to you at all costs.  B. I did address it:  C. I'll tell you the same thing I did toxic.  Before you go demanding your own answers, at least have the courtesty to address my analysis instead of ignoring it making it all about you.

that there was a set and fake moon landings filmed doesn't mean we didn't land there.  There could be other reasons.  Even CBS made a fairly elaborate replication of the landing to use.  Maybe they felt failure wasn't an option and they were prepared with fake footage in case of failure. Unless they spent the time to duplicate the moon's surface, every crater perfectly, all the right size and shapes perfectly, my first post shows absolutely we landed on the moon.  A perfect moon landscape accurately reflecting every crater perfectly would be very hard to recreate, even today, maybe impossible.  I just picked the first video to analyze on youtube that was of Apollo 14.  I bet I'd find the same thing with each landing.

So to stay with the story that we didn't land on the moon, you have to be saying they were willing to make a perfect and very accurate moonscape in the studio, something that would take years if it could be done AND you have to be also saying that current images taken of the moon showing the Lunar Modules on the moon as well as tracks left are also fake.  I would like for those who believe we never landed on the moon to declare these two things....

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2009, 01:18:38 AM »
Just did the same with apollo 11.  

Screen capture taken just before they land @ 4:34 of the landing:

In the two images below the top image is a recent picture of the moon where Apollo 11 landed.  The bottom image is the screen capture from the video above.

The craters match up perfectly, in absolute perfect detail.  No way they created a set this good.  And again you can see the Lunar Module and its shadow in the recent moon image.  Blue line is the flight trajectory.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2009, 10:52:09 AM »
Great posting and research Hugo.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2009, 03:09:49 PM »
Great posting and research Hugo.
thanks ;D 

Score 1 for America ;D

Mons Venus

« Reply #24 on: October 17, 2009, 09:19:12 AM »
For this examination of evidence, I’ve decided to treat craters like fingerprints.  There are unique patterns to the craters just like a fingerprint is unique.  If the moon landing was faked in a studio as all conspiracy theories on this say, then you should not be able to match actual crater patterns exactly to video of the original moon landings.  So the challenge for me here was to find the trajectory of the landing and match to images of the moon.  As you can see below I found a match.  Watch the youtube video of the Apollo 14 landing below.  They note that "triplets" are coming up.  These are the 3 large craters in the image below.  In the video you’ll see them fly over these before landing.  So I figured a good place to look for an actual crater fingerprint would be right before they fly over the “triplets.”   I did a video capture at 3:14 then found  an actual image of that area of the moon to compare.

1. Background of image below is an actual image of the moon.
2. Red outline is a vid capture of the landing @ 3:14
3. Yellow outline on the right was copied to the yellow outline on the left to directly compare for crater fingerprint to moon landing vid capture outlined in red.
4. Craters were outlined to show a pattern match between Apollo 14 landing and actual moon image.
5. Blue line is the flight trajectory and arrow points to the landing where you can see the LM is still there.
6. Pink arrows point to actual tracks left by the astronauts.  If you click the image below it’ll open up a larger image and you can even see where the tracks walk around craters.
7. I numbered in red the 3 largest craters of the crater fingerprint I found 1, 2 and 3.

CLICK TO ENLARGE FOR A MUCH LARGER PICTURE

VIDEO OF APOLLO 14 LANDING; Screen capture @ 3:14 is shown above in the red outline.

Radiation exposure would have required Apollo to carry between .6mm - 143mm of protective lead to properly shield our "Moon bound" Astronauts from the Van Allen belt, Cosmic rays and Solar flares.

No human could survive such exposure without said protection.

The Russians understand that, thus no "Moon Landing" from them.