Author Topic: ***Absolute Proof of Moon Landing by Hugo*** CASE CLOSED!  (Read 18263 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: ***Absolute Proof of Moon Landing by Hugo*** CASE CLOSED!
« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2009, 12:55:33 PM »

Radiation exposure would have required Apollo to carry between .6mm - 143mm of protective lead to properly shield our "Moon bound" Astronauts from the Van Allen belt, Cosmic rays and Solar flares.

No human could survive such exposure without said protection.

The Russians understand that, thus no "Moon Landing" from them.

The Van allen Belt non-sense has been refuted many times.  Pathetic flawed logic like "the russians understand that, thus no "Moon Landing" from them" is a standard trade mark for idiot CT'ers.  Does the fact that Paraguay hasn't gone to the moon either support your stupid ass argument too?

In the plethora of overwhelming evidence we still will still have that embarrassing few that continue to demonstrate just susceptible people can be to fantasy and paranoia.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2009, 05:49:16 PM »
you first.  I mean it's only right and fair to address what I've pointed out before asking an answer to your question.

ok my video...SHOWS the the astronauts faking the footage.....it actually shows...

what more CAN i say?

i DO think we went to the moon....

just wasn't Buzz or neil and the whole hoopla we saw on the teli
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #27 on: October 17, 2009, 05:59:01 PM »
more importantly

Astronaut Gordon Cooper....

carpe` vaginum!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 17, 2009, 11:59:44 PM »
ok my video...SHOWS the the astronauts faking the footage.....it actually shows...

what more CAN i say?

i DO think we went to the moon....

just wasn't Buzz or neil and the whole hoopla we saw on the teli
so you agree that the evidence I have found shows we landed on the moon, but you just think it wasn't the astronauts we sent that landed on the moon?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2009, 02:40:36 AM »

Radiation exposure would have required Apollo to carry between .6mm - 143mm of protective lead to properly shield our "Moon bound" Astronauts from the Van Allen belt, Cosmic rays and Solar flares.

No human could survive such exposure without said protection.

The Russians understand that, thus no "Moon Landing" from them.

No opinion of what I posted?

"The radiation belts are regions of high-energy particles, mainly protons and electrons, held captive by the magnetic influence of the Earth. They have two main sources. A small but very intense "inner belt" (some call it "The Van Allen Belt" because it was discovered in 1958 by James Van Allen of the University of Iowa) is trapped within 4000 miles or or so of the Earth's surface"

"a typical satellite passing the radiation belts (elliptic orbit, 200 miles to 20000 miles) and the radiation dosage per year is about 2500 rem"  and how many times does a satelite in that orbit go through the belts to rack up 2500 rems per year?  a lot I bet.
http://imagine.gsfc.nasa.gov/docs/ask_astro/answers/970228a.html

The Van Allen Belt's Impact on Space Travel
Solar cells, integrated circuits, and sensors can be damaged by radiation. In 1962, the Van Allen belts were temporarily amplified by a high-altitude nuclear explosion (the Starfish Prime test) and several satellites ceased operation.

Magnetic storms occasionally damage electronic components on spacecraft. Miniaturization and digitization of electronics and logic circuits have made satellites more vulnerable to radiation, as incoming ions may be as large as the circuit's charge. Electronics on satellites must be hardened against radiation to operate reliably.

The Hubble Space Telescope, among other satellites, often has its sensors turned off when passing through regions of intense radiation. An object satellite shielded by 3 mm of aluminum will receive about 2500 rem (25 Sv) per year.

Proponents of the Apollo Moon Landing Hoax have argued that space travel to the moon is impossible because the Van Allen radiation would kill or incapacitate an astronaut who made the trip. Van Allen himself, still alive and living in Iowa City, has dismissed these ideas.

In practice, Apollo astronauts who travelled to the moon spent very little time in the belts and received a harmless dose. Nevertheless NASA deliberately timed Apollo launches, and used lunar transfer orbits that only skirted the edge of the belt over the equator to minimise the radiation. Astronauts who visited the moon probably have a slightly higher risk of cancer during their lifetimes, but still remain unlikely to become ill because of it.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2009, 08:17:37 AM »
so you agree that the evidence I have found shows we landed on the moon, but you just think it wasn't the astronauts we sent that landed on the moon?

i agree with you and i used to think that before...

someone had to have left mirrors on the moon that we bounce lazers off of
carpe` vaginum!

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2009, 11:19:55 AM »
So Tox,

you think aliens landed on the moon, left the mirror, and we faked the human landing?

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #32 on: October 18, 2009, 05:02:05 PM »
So Tox,

you think aliens landed on the moon, left the mirror, and we faked the human landing?
uttered by Jim Lovell on DECEMBER 25th , 1968 ,yes Christmas day as he cleared the dark side of the moon

089:32:50 Mattingly: Apollo 8, Houston. [No answer.]
089:33:38 Mattingly: Apollo 8, Houston.
089:34:16 Lovell: Houston, Apollo 8, over.
089:34:19 Mattingly: Hello, Apollo 8. Loud and clear.
089:34:25 Lovell: Roger. Please be informed there is a Santa Claus.
089:34:31 Mattingly: That's affirmative. You're the best ones to know.
089:34:37 Lovell: And burn status report: it burned on time; Burn time, 2 minutes, 23 seconds; seven-tenths plus VGX. Attitude nominal, residuals; minus five-tenths VGX, plus four-tenths VGY, minus 0 VGZ; Delta-VC, minus 26.4.
089:35:14 Mattingly: Roger.
089:35:19 Mattingly: Apollo FLIGHT has...
089:35:23 Mattingly: Apollo 8, recomfirm your burn time, please.
089:35:30 Lovell: Roger. We had 2 minutes, 23 seconds. Our - wait one. Stand corrected to that; 3 minutes, 23 seconds.
089:35:43 Mattingly: Thank you. [Long pause.]
Public Affairs Officer - "This is Mission Control, Houston. Flight Dynamics Officer says that burn is good."

i've posted the video "sceret space" "the disclosure project" and " The case of the NASA UFos from google video plenty of times to re post em :-\
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #33 on: October 18, 2009, 05:07:08 PM »

2 mins..watch
carpe` vaginum!

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 18, 2009, 05:19:42 PM »
Lovell, didn't utter anything conclusive.   

Anything other bits or video along the lines of the one you just posted?

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #35 on: October 18, 2009, 07:14:55 PM »
ok for the LAST time
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=302485.0  <- short vid...just a general synopsis on what i think might be true

Evidence : case of the NASA UFO part 1 and 2 Long but a VERY MUST watch..hosted by physicist david sereda
THIS IS NASA FOOTAGE
http://www.guba.com/watch/3000113495/The-Case-For-NASA-UFOs-PART-1
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8524267568796529301&ei=HMvbSt6XCaiSqgKr1bDMCQ&q=NASA+ufo&hl=en#
The Disclosure Project : govt officials testifying

The greatest Story Ever denied : entertaining vid if u have the time
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5980990221766439646&ei=YcvbSui5NpHuqgKq_oTiAQ&q=the+greatest+story+ever+denied&hl=en#
carpe` vaginum!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 18, 2009, 07:44:41 PM »
how did this turn into talk of alien ufos?  I actually think there is a great chance there are real ufos.  If I had to side I would say we have been visted but what the hell does that have to do with the issue of us landing on the moon or not?

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #37 on: October 18, 2009, 08:05:23 PM »
how did this turn into talk of alien ufos?  I actually think there is a great chance there are real ufos.  If I had to side I would say we have been visted but what the hell does that have to do with the issue of us landing on the moon or not?

this is why

http://www.subversiveelement.com/UFO_Moon_Base.html
carpe` vaginum!

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 18, 2009, 08:47:37 PM »
C

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 18, 2009, 08:57:46 PM »
unless you can debunk what i've shown, the best case you can hope to make is that they're both true.  which means we landed on the moon... case closed

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 18, 2009, 09:39:49 PM »
You've shown us all FAKE video :o :o :o, so it was DEBUNKED by showing REAL VIDEO.... of the fake moon landing...

CASE CLOSED
C

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 18, 2009, 10:58:28 PM »
You've shown us all FAKE video :o :o :o, so it was DEBUNKED by showing REAL VIDEO.... of the fake moon landing...

CASE CLOSED
::)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #42 on: October 19, 2009, 08:44:17 AM »
dunno if this is the right place....but thought folks in this thread would be interested in this trailer

carpe` vaginum!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 19, 2009, 11:04:14 AM »
I guess hijacking the thread is one way to prove we didn't land on the moon.  I'm not sure I get how ::)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #44 on: October 19, 2009, 11:13:57 AM »
I guess hijacking the thread is one way to prove we didn't land on the moon.  I'm not sure I get how ::)

i SAID i agree that we landed ya fucker  >:(
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #45 on: October 19, 2009, 11:14:38 AM »

carpe` vaginum!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 19, 2009, 02:38:27 PM »
sorry toxic, I got no beef with you personally.  You're good in my book.  Just didn't want the thread to get derailed into ufo disscussion.  There's others I'd like to see address the issue.  I'm also still not quite sure what you mean by us landing on the moon.  I'm a little lost as it kinda sounded like you meant that our astronauts didn't land on the moon but we did land on the moon with the apollo missions?  were you saying that our astronauts didn't actually do down to the surface and get out and walk around the moon?  I'm lost on that part of what you've said.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #47 on: October 19, 2009, 02:54:30 PM »
sorry toxic, I got no beef with you personally.  You're good in my book.  Just didn't want the thread to get derailed into ufo disscussion.  There's others I'd like to see address the issue.  I'm also still not quite sure what you mean by us landing on the moon.  I'm a little lost as it kinda sounded like you meant that our astronauts didn't land on the moon but we did land on the moon with the apollo missions?  were you saying that our astronauts didn't actually do down to the surface and get out and walk around the moon?  I'm lost on that part of what you've said.

NASA DID NOT go to the moon
NACA did...if ya had actually watched this vid mang

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Advisory_Committee_for_Aeronautics

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=302485.0  <vid>
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #48 on: October 19, 2009, 02:57:46 PM »
NACA started talking about space flight in 1915

http://history.nasa.gov/SP-4406/chap1.html

it DOES tie into UFOs
carpe` vaginum!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: October 19, 2009, 03:47:47 PM »
1.   Ok, I just looked through all that and watched the video.  Please show me where I missed the part that shows NACA went to the moon?  I didn't see that anywhere in what you provided?

2.   So you don't believe any of the NASA Apollo missions went to and landed on the moon?  None of the astronauts that went on Apollo missions actually stepped foot on the moon?