Author Topic: How do you sabotage your ex's new relationship?  (Read 40672 times)

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
How do you sabotage your ex's new relationship?
« on: October 07, 2009, 08:44:20 AM »
Okay, so I messed up in my relationship with my ex. A GREAT fucking catch she is. She took me on vacations, is hot, smart, successful and laid back. After we broke up I didn't pull the standard pussy bullshit of pleading and begging, etc. I acted cool with her decision and admitted that I messed up (I was too jealous, controlling and critical of her when we dated).

Anyways, it's been several months since the breakup and she only recently got herself on a single chat line. I thought she was going to stay single forever...haha. Anyways, she met this guy she really likes about 3-4 weeks ago. They've been on a few dates and yeah, I know where that's headed. She's reeling him in with her charm and he's biting.

NOW, the reason her and I haven't hooked back up since, is because whenever we got close, she got scared. She thought I'd pull the same shit again that I did when we dated and so her walls came up and she tested. I passed some tests and failed some of them. I passed enough to stay in her life, but not enough for her to want to chase my ass..

I was at her place for supper last Saturday night (being the friend...but being cool and trying to seduce in an indirect manner) and I was getting somewhere, but when she realized she was letting go, she started crying and pulled back. She told me this new guy who she met a month ago is really nice and they started dating. SO, instead of being cool, I made a dick out of myself and got a bit jealous on her ass...

OKAY, here's the question and this is directed at the BIG PLAYERS on this board. The guy's who know their SHIT. I have never had a problem seducing a girl who is IN a relationship. I've had many girls break up with their bf's, fiance's and even husbands for me, but this situation is different. My ex KNOWS me. I'm not NEW like this guy she just met. He gets full access to her. She's OPEN to him.

HOW do I, seeing I still have access to her mind and thoughts (seeing she hasn't canceled me out of her life yet), SABOTAGE her relationship with this new guy who she likes. I'm talking about manipulative tactics. REAL UNDERHANDED SHIT that WORKS??? I realize it could take time, but WHAT WORKS?? How do I get her to want to see me (behind his back) and make HIM jealous of the fact that she is still in touch with her ex? How can I work that angle? How can I make her see him in a bad way? How can I turn things in my favor? DON'T be telling me to go NO CONTACT. That shit doesn't work. I'm open to ALL suggestions. Even a series of moves. Like a phone call saying this or that or asking her this or that to throw her off and then do something else and finally, she'll feel TORN and realize that even though this new guy is nice and exciting, she can't let me GO.

Alright guys, give me your best.

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
Re: How do you sabotage your ex's new relationship?
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2009, 08:50:35 AM »
You are a loser, let it go. If you have no problem getting so much ass  ::) then why are you still going after her?

Some guys are just clueless, just ignore the bitch and she'll come after you. Women hate that shit, stalking her is not the answer and always pushes them away.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2009, 08:51:28 AM »
sounds like you are a petty little bitch...

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2009, 08:52:02 AM »
She broke up with you, find a new chick and move on.  She has.  There are plenty out there who won't drive you to post awkward threads on a bodybuilding board.

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2009, 08:54:14 AM »
Do what Bay would do... Screw her new boyfriend in the butt and take pictures. Blackmail him into leaving her...

HaHa!!!!!!!!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2009, 08:56:04 AM »
I've had many girls break up with their bf's, fiance's and even husbands for me

First time I've seen this claim made here.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2009, 08:56:51 AM »
Move on you fucking wanker.  Seriously dude.  Grow some fucking balls.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2009, 08:59:37 AM »
you still got a shot dude..if your relationship with her had any substance, then this guy mans shit to her.. acting dumb and doing crazy shit will only drive her further away.. poise is extremely attractive and if you can act and play cool she will gain your attraction back..

you put yourself into the friend zone which is the worse place to be.. dont call or text or stalk.. dont try to contact her either. become scarce because the simple laws of attraction will make you look good..people value this that arnt abundant.

now ask yourself this..do you like her more now that she has broken up with you and is out of your life? why is that and reverse it onto her.

Pecs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2009, 09:01:57 AM »
Okay, so I messed up in my relationship with my ex. A GREAT fucking catch she is. She took me on vacations, is hot, smart, successful and laid back. After we broke up I didn't pull the standard pussy bullshit of pleading and begging, etc. I acted cool with her decision and admitted that I messed up (I was too jealous, controlling and critical of her when we dated).

Anyways, it's been several months since the breakup and she only recently got herself on a single chat line. I thought she was going to stay single forever...haha. Anyways, she met this guy she really likes about 3-4 weeks ago. They've been on a few dates and yeah, I know where that's headed. She's reeling him in with her charm and he's biting.

NOW, the reason her and I haven't hooked back up since, is because whenever we got close, she got scared. She thought I'd pull the same shit again that I did when we dated and so her walls came up and she tested. I passed some tests and failed some of them. I passed enough to stay in her life, but not enough for her to want to chase my ass..

I was at her place for supper last Saturday night (being the friend...but being cool and trying to seduce in an indirect manner) and I was getting somewhere, but when she realized she was letting go, she started crying and pulled back. She told me this new guy who she met a month ago is really nice and they started dating. SO, instead of being cool, I made a dick out of myself and got a bit jealous on her ass...

OKAY, here's the question and this is directed at the BIG PLAYERS on this board. The guy's who know their SHIT. I have never had a problem seducing a girl who is IN a relationship. I've had many girls break up with their bf's, fiance's and even husbands for me, but this situation is different. My ex KNOWS me. I'm not NEW like this guy she just met. He gets full access to her. She's OPEN to him.

HOW do I, seeing I still have access to her mind and thoughts (seeing she hasn't canceled me out of her life yet), SABOTAGE her relationship with this new guy who she likes. I'm talking about manipulative tactics. REAL UNDERHANDED SHIT that WORKS??? I realize it could take time, but WHAT WORKS?? How do I get her to want to see me (behind his back) and make HIM jealous of the fact that she is still in touch with her ex? How can I work that angle? How can I make her see him in a bad way? How can I turn things in my favor? DON'T be telling me to go NO CONTACT. That shit doesn't work. I'm open to ALL suggestions. Even a series of moves. Like a phone call saying this or that or asking her this or that to throw her off and then do something else and finally, she'll feel TORN and realize that even though this new guy is nice and exciting, she can't let me GO.

getbig.com, the only forum you need!

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2009, 09:04:14 AM »
You are a loser, let it go. If you have no problem getting so much ass  ::) then why are you still going after her?

Some guys are just clueless, just ignore the bitch and she'll come after you. Women hate that shit, stalking her is not the answer and always pushes them away.

Big Sti Speaks the truth

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2009, 09:09:52 AM »

have you tried killing her new guy,and kidnapping her for reprogramming?

bench

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2009, 09:09:59 AM »
Yall remember back in 06 i was havin seperation issues with my ex...well the stalking, asshole, im madder than shit, angle is all bad...hit her off with the, "im cool as shit and i understand your position" angle and she will think you mature and the shit yall broke up over can be worked out...I hit my ex off with the ill "maybe its just time to all the way move on" angle .. and i didnt contact for 2 weeks(this is after 2 years of  me being the crazy ex) ...yeah she hit me off yesterday with the ill "i want to give us another chance" line...so i played it cool and smooth hit her with the "its a possibility, i got to think about it" angle...

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2009, 09:10:58 AM »
have you tried killing her new guy,and kidnapping her for reprogramming?

bench

yo son chill...this dude might really do that shit...btw there was some rapper named syko sam or some shit...he had an album called "i kill people for real" ...he wasnt jokin

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2009, 09:11:14 AM »
Underhanded shit is a bad idea imo.

You better ask yourself why you want her back so badly.  Are you in love with her?  You want to marry this woman or what?  Is it just a case of hurt feelings?  If you mean business, speak your mind to her - how you feel, what you want, total honesty.  Get her talking about how she feels about you and why she choose to end it.

Also ask yourself why you continued to behave the way you did when you knew she was going to leave you because of it.  Did you want it to end?  Don't jump back in there unless you are sure it's what you want.  Think hard on how you felt when you were together.  Was it really so great?  

Whatever you do, don't stay in this bullshit limbo friend zone with her.  You either get back together or you move along.

She broke up with you, find a new chick and move on.  She has.  There are plenty out there who won't drive you to post awkward threads on a bodybuilding board.

Monster first post!!  ;D

lvtolft

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2009, 09:11:52 AM »
I acted cool with her decision and admitted that I messed up (I was too jealous, controlling and critical of her when we dated).
Sounds like you haven't learned a thing.  :-\

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2009, 09:16:03 AM »
yo son chill...this dude might really do that shit...btw there was some rapper named syko sam or some shit...he had an album called "i kill people for real" ...he wasnt jokin
that aint no shit, this danimal guy has fucking problems. he is pretty much asking our approval to do some wild shit. i am just seeing if he will reply.

bench

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2009, 09:17:08 AM »
You are a loser, let it go. If you have no problem getting so much ass  ::) then why are you still going after her?

Bingo.

Best way to get over a woman, is to get under another woman. ;D

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2009, 09:17:59 AM »
that aint no shit, this danimal guy has fucking problems. he is pretty much asking our approval to do some wild shit. i am just seeing if he will reply.

bench
Right...but he is gonna do what he wants anyway...it wont end good

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2009, 09:18:45 AM »

bench

my guess is that seeing our responses, he will not be back...at least under the "danimal" account...

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2009, 09:20:45 AM »
She's just being nice to you because you are clinging on. she has no feelings for you, but she doesn't want to hurt you.

this guy is banging the shit out of her and they laugh about you as his cum drips out of her pussy. She licks his asshole and balls as he pushes her head down

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2009, 09:21:32 AM »

If she catches on that you are doing ANYTHING remotely underhanded (and if she's as smart as you say she is, she will catch you) you might as well forget it anyway.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2009, 09:22:24 AM »
"I was at her place for supper last Saturday night"

There's your first mistake.

When you end things with a girl, you do everything you can not to see her again.  hang with someone else, get over her.   if you're still spending sat night at her house while she'd letting some other dude get knee-deep in there... big mistake.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2009, 09:23:04 AM »
She's just being nice to you because you are clinging on. she has no feelings for you, but she doesn't want to hurt you.

this guy is banging the shit out of her and they laugh about you as his cum drips out of her pussy. She licks his asshole and balls as he pushes her head down

way to go G...now danimal (oh brother) is on his way to his house (he followed her on her way to work...she dropped by for a morning bang and it has lasted till 12 now) and he is strapped maurice clarett style...grey goose, shot gun and ax....stay tuned to cnn...we should hear how this ends up

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 07, 2009, 09:23:09 AM »
What are you going to do when the guy reads your post and beats the shit out of you... then posts about it on Getbig?   :D

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #24 on: October 07, 2009, 09:23:48 AM »
Get her mom pregnant (if she is hot).  That made one of my ex's pissed when she found out.
No Worries 4 me