Author Topic: How do you sabotage your ex's new relationship?  (Read 40944 times)

lvtolft

• Getbig III
Re: How do you sabotage your ex's new relationship?
« Reply #25 on: October 07, 2009, 09:23:57 AM »
She's just being nice to you because you are clinging on. she has no feelings for you, but she doesn't want to hurt you.

this guy is banging the shit out of her and they laugh about you as his cum drips out of her pussy. She licks his asshole and balls as he pushes her head down
QFT!

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: October 07, 2009, 09:24:04 AM »
Okay, so I messed up in my relationship with my ex. A GREAT fucking catch she is. She took me on vacations, is hot, smart, successful and laid back. After we broke up I didn't pull the standard pussy bullshit of pleading and begging, etc. I acted cool with her decision and admitted that I messed up (I was too jealous, controlling and critical of her when we dated).

Anyways, it's been several months since the breakup and she only recently got herself on a single chat line. I thought she was going to stay single forever...haha. Anyways, she met this guy she really likes about 3-4 weeks ago. They've been on a few dates and yeah, I know where that's headed. She's reeling him in with her charm and he's biting.

NOW, the reason her and I haven't hooked back up since, is because whenever we got close, she got scared. She thought I'd pull the same shit again that I did when we dated and so her walls came up and she tested. I passed some tests and failed some of them. I passed enough to stay in her life, but not enough for her to want to chase my ass..

I was at her place for supper last Saturday night (being the friend...but being cool and trying to seduce in an indirect manner) and I was getting somewhere, but when she realized she was letting go, she started crying and pulled back. She told me this new guy who she met a month ago is really nice and they started dating. SO, instead of being cool, I made a dick out of myself and got a bit jealous on her ass...

OKAY, here's the question and this is directed at the BIG PLAYERS on this board. The guy's who know their SHIT. I have never had a problem seducing a girl who is IN a relationship. I've had many girls break up with their bf's, fiance's and even husbands for me, but this situation is different. My ex KNOWS me. I'm not NEW like this guy she just met. He gets full access to her. She's OPEN to him.

HOW do I, seeing I still have access to her mind and thoughts (seeing she hasn't canceled me out of her life yet), SABOTAGE her relationship with this new guy who she likes. I'm talking about manipulative tactics. REAL UNDERHANDED SHIT that WORKS??? I realize it could take time, but WHAT WORKS?? How do I get her to want to see me (behind his back) and make HIM jealous of the fact that she is still in touch with her ex? How can I work that angle? How can I make her see him in a bad way? How can I turn things in my favor? DON'T be telling me to go NO CONTACT. That shit doesn't work. I'm open to ALL suggestions. Even a series of moves. Like a phone call saying this or that or asking her this or that to throw her off and then do something else and finally, she'll feel TORN and realize that even though this new guy is nice and exciting, she can't let me GO.

Alright guys, give me your best.

you must be proud of your accomplishments.  ::)

Genius

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: October 07, 2009, 09:24:27 AM »
No contact at all.

She will see flaws or better things in the new guy - if the latter, then you're screwed.

Don't spend your time on ONE woman - you seem obsessed. (Give her/them a chance.)

Just let the bitch go and let time decide if she did the right decision or not.

Meanwhile, there's more than ONE woman you know???

(I know your ego is hurt/playing mindgames with you but accept it.)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #28 on: October 07, 2009, 09:25:17 AM »
No contact at all.
She will see flaws or better things in the new guy - if the latter, then you're screwed.

Don't spend your time on ONE woman - you seem obsessed. (Give her/them a chance.)

boom

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #29 on: October 07, 2009, 09:26:30 AM »
No contact at all.

correct!!

men are meant to spread the seed anyways, why stay with one bitch????

bench

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 07, 2009, 09:26:47 AM »
boom

What about the guys who date chicks from class/work, and have to see them like every day?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #31 on: October 07, 2009, 09:28:44 AM »
Contact her constantly, tell her how you feel as many times during a day as possible, beg for her back, text her while she's seeing him and guilt her for not replying soon, even cry in front of her - in the end she'll be so flattered at your persistence and come back running to you  ;D

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #32 on: October 07, 2009, 09:29:02 AM »
What about the guys who date chicks from class/work, and have to see them like every day?
Sticky situation (no pun)...But i have banged a chick from school...i just wait to end of semester to do it...then summer comes and any wierdness goes away from the summer..then she because a fuck partner when school is back in session...one of those "slow saturday" things...or "after the club and im kind of drunk" calls

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #33 on: October 07, 2009, 09:29:08 AM »
who gives a fuck, if you already had sex with them what is left to explore?

bench

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #34 on: October 07, 2009, 09:29:19 AM »
way to go G...now danimal (oh brother) is on his way to his house (he followed her on her way to work...she dropped by for a morning bang and it has lasted till 12 now) and he is strapped maurice clarett style...grey goose, shot gun and ax....stay tuned to cnn...we should hear how this ends up

HaHaHa  ;D ;D

Hey Mal.....I'm just not sugar-coating it for the boy. THAT"S what's up 8)

You KNOW what "new relationship" sex is like, it's a fucking free-for-all.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #35 on: October 07, 2009, 09:29:43 AM »
Contact her constantly, tell her how you feel as many times during a day as possible, beg for her back, text her while she's seeing him and guilt her for not replying soon, even cry in front of her - in the end she'll be so flattered at your persistence and come back running to you  ;D

That is the worst shit ever

@Brandon

• Getbig III
  • Functional muscle.
« Reply #36 on: October 07, 2009, 09:31:10 AM »
You are not ready for advice about your ex yet.
You dont sound like are boyfriend material.

Learn the basics about relationships.

Find a new girl and apply them on the new girl.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #37 on: October 07, 2009, 09:32:10 AM »
who gives a fuck, if you already had sex with them what is left to explore?

bench

well dont do it at the start of semester because that bitch might get involved and fuck off any potential pussy from the class...

What if its like 3 broads from the class and you want to preform the ill hat trick...well if you score first goal in the first period...sheeeeit..the defense might tighten up for the other 2...gotta get them on the power play at the end of the game...

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: October 07, 2009, 09:32:20 AM »

is that how you got nasser?

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #39 on: October 07, 2009, 09:33:07 AM »
No contact at all.

Yeah, I agree with this advice. Honestly, I haven't given this woman ANY room or time to miss me since the breakup. I went away for a month here, or 2/3 weeks there, but she either called to check in or whatever.

I gave her the confidence to start dating again, by being there for her, while mine went to fucking shit.

I can't stop shit with her new relationship with this new guy. It's honey fucking moon stage anyways.

All you guys come on here and bash me and act like you've never wanted back with your ex. That's BULLSHIT.

As for her just being nice? I don't know about that. Her kissing me on bed and crying when we got a little too close, saying she's scared, shows EMOTIONS. Most girls CUT ALL CONTACT. She's using this guy to get over me.

If I'm smart, I let her do that and either she'll come to realization that he's better than me, or he's not. If the former, OH WELL. If the latter, then the tables turn.

PEACE OUT

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #40 on: October 07, 2009, 09:33:15 AM »
That is the worst shit ever

Buy her expensive gifts, tell her that while you do want he back as soon as possible you are willing to wait as long as it takes and remain single until she leaves the new guy, be a friend to the new guy, park outside her home when they are hanging out and knock the door as soon as he leaves - works like a charm!

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #41 on: October 07, 2009, 09:33:54 AM »
You are not ready for advice about your ex yet.
You dont sound like are boyfriend material.

Learn the basics about relationships.

Find a new girl and apply them on the new girl.

how's life on the private island going mr superkiller billionaire. you are a bigger joke than the guy who started this thread.

.....hope this helps

bench

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 07, 2009, 09:34:26 AM »
Do what Bay would do... Screw her new boyfriend in the butt and take pictures. Blackmail him into leaving her...

HaHa!!!!!!!!

Outed!   ;D

He's asking for relationship advice with his woman and your first thought is he should have anal sex with a dude?  Funny how your mind wonders...  ::)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #43 on: October 07, 2009, 09:35:34 AM »
Yeah, I agree with this advice. Honestly, I haven't given this woman ANY room or time to miss me since the breakup. I went away for a month here, or 2/3 weeks there, but she either called to check in or whatever.

I gave her the confidence to start dating again, by being there for her, while mine went to fucking shit.

I can't stop shit with her new relationship with this new guy. It's honey fucking moon stage anyways.

All you guys come on here and bash me and act like you've never wanted back with your ex. That's BULLSHIT.

As for her just being nice? I don't know about that. Her kissing me on bed and crying when we got a little too close, saying she's scared, shows EMOTIONS. Most girls CUT ALL CONTACT. She's using this guy to get over me.

If I'm smart, I let her do that and either she'll come to realization that he's better than me, or he's not. If the former, OH WELL. If the latter, then the tables turn.

PEACE OUT

what the fuck do you mean "if im smart" dude...just do the shit...man up..me a monster and say "fuck all that, bitch, im out"...

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #44 on: October 07, 2009, 09:37:14 AM »
This is question that bitch would ask. Only females concentrate on being manipulative, conniving, and trying to ruin their ex's relationship. They are a ex for a reason. As I was told before much like spilt milk, you don't cry over missed pussy.

As was said, you'll only pushed the chick away, ignore her find a better, hotter chick. And maybe, you might    "bump" into her at a mutual hangout, and she'll how well you've done, and what she missed. Pisses them off all the time.

One thing I noticed, you said she took you on vacations. Not the other way around, what else did she control? That ain't manly, and you want her back? That's playing the bitch role.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #45 on: October 07, 2009, 09:37:43 AM »

PEACE OUT

Awwww, how nice  ::)  Just remember, your boy was fucking her as hard as he could on that bed , and she was moaning like a dog. While she pushes you away if you get "too close'.

I'm really not trying to be mean, you have to realize what's going on here.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #46 on: October 07, 2009, 09:38:04 AM »

PEACE OUT
you should also sell all of your stuff and give her the money from it, and become a crazy homeless guy.

bench

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #47 on: October 07, 2009, 09:40:49 AM »
Awwww, how nice  ::)  Just remember, your boy was fucking her as hard as he could on that bed , and she was moaning like a dog. While she pushes you away if you get "too close'.

I'm really not trying to be mean, you have to realize what's going on here.

yeah...thats what im saying..."she kissed me" what the fuck...are you 12?

That guy was balls deep in her ass with a little a2m action...and you kissed her...ewwwwww

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: October 07, 2009, 09:42:43 AM »
hahahaha---hey Danimal, how does her new boyfriend's cock taste?

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: October 07, 2009, 09:43:07 AM »
yeah...thats what im saying..."she kissed me" what the fuck...are you 12?

That guy was balls deep in her ass with a little a2m action...and you kissed her...ewwwwww

Mal has a way with words, you gotta admit...   :D