Author Topic: GOP faltering in health care battle?  (Read 1861 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: GOP faltering in health care battle?
« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2009, 10:00:44 AM »
So what is your solution?  What health care reform would you like to see?

I can't believe how many people here are giving BJs to firms that will one day tell them to piss off when they're sick...
I still cant believe you cant understand that the majority of ppl are in favor of health care reform simply not you and youre liberal buddies utopian view of health care reform dip shit

ive already said it, let ins companies cross state lines, no pre existing conditions clauses, tort reform, govt id for health care here in america

If you have one or two companies in a state what makes you think that is a competitive enviroment? honestly

Apparently obama says we can cut costs and pay for the govt option without raising taxes through regulations etc...so why not do these things without the govt option?

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2009, 10:01:10 AM »
Here are some facts for you -

Uninsured working age Americans not illegals Americans have a 40% higher risk of death than privately insured counterparts.  In 1993 the difference was only 25%.  It's growing by about 1% per year at it's current rate and will be 43% in 3 years.  The chances of you dying because you smoked are 42% greater than those who didn't  

So in short, in three years time it will have been a healthier decision to have smoked than to not afford health care.

And you can justify this how 333 and tony? How do you justify letting this go on is this what this country has come to.  All the anger of 9/11 and terrorist attacks in New York, not one of you questions the spending of the pentagon in the wars fought because of that.  Yet here you are questioning spending on trying to keep the 45,000 Americans, who die each year because of no insurance, alive.  Where is the justification for that?  What because the Americans aren't dying on your TV or in front of your eyes you aren't outraged?  

Abandon every hope...

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2009, 10:04:30 AM »
I still cant believe you cant understand that the majority of ppl are in favor of health care reform simply not you and youre liberal buddies utopian view of health care reform dip shit

ive already said it, let ins companies cross state lines, no pre existing conditions clauses, tort reform, govt id for health care here in america

If you have one or two companies in a state what makes you think that is a competitive enviroment? honestly

Apparently obama says we can cut costs and pay for the govt option without raising taxes through regulations etc...so why not do these things without the govt option?

Yet your party has failed you.  They have no raised these issues in their own plan.  They have done NOTHING.  You are mad at Obama but you should be mad at your own party for doing nothing. 
Abandon every hope...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2009, 10:05:00 AM »
I'm not in favor of giving health care to everyone, particular illegals.

However, I am in favor of checking costs, using any necessary means.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 08, 2009, 10:06:04 AM »

Uninsured working age Americans not illegals Americans have a 40% higher risk of death than privately insured counterparts.  In 1993 the difference was only 25%.  It's growing by about 1% per year at it's current rate and will be 43% in 3 years.  The chances of you dying because you smoked are 42% greater than those who didn't  

So in short, in three years time it will have been a healthier decision to have smoked than to not afford health care.

And you can justify this how 333 and tony? How do you justify letting this go on is this what this country has come to.  All the anger of 9/11 and terrorist attacks in New York, not one of you questions the spending of the pentagon in the wars fought because of that.  Yet here you are questioning spending on trying to keep the 45,000 Americans, who die each year because of no insurance, alive.  Where is the justification for that?  What because the Americans aren't dying on your TV or in front of your eyes you aren't outraged?
LOL nice stat but it leaves a lot in the dark as well what were the causes of death for those ppl?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #30 on: October 08, 2009, 10:06:08 AM »

Go spend time reading the constitution insteading of watching Sesame Street and tell me where the Fed Gov is responsible for health care?  

The govt is mandated by the Const. to do a few things, one of them being national defense.  Health care is not in there.  

The govt, like in the housing mess, is respoonsible for this state of affairs we are in, yet, Kool Aide and the Gang still believe in the Tooth Fairy Govt who is going to leave a dollar under your pillow and give you everything for free.

You and 240 mst have went to the same schools with the utter nonsense you post.    

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2009, 10:06:27 AM »
Some democrats, some 140 of them, are caught in a 22. Meaning, they are for reform, but not the nominclature in Obama's plan, meaning a public option. The reports out today show this number are sketchy on this. They seek office another term and hear the cries of the American people at the town halls, and the march on Wash. DC. So, the big hurt here is the dems hold all the cards. They can force whatever they want on us. But they will face the consequences. And the outcry has caused them to pause a bit. The more we learn that many haven't even read the bill, and there's pork up the wazzuu in it like the stim bill. They are afraid, and it shows, otherwise this thing would have passed a long time ago. Why do you think the democrats tried to pass this bill at 3am? Now, I garee we need changes in our system, but nothing that will increase premiums, taxes and sorry if I offend, but illegals are not, NOT to get coverage. So, remember and pay attention to what gets passed and something will soon enough. Then next year, be sure you remember those who passed it when you have that lever in your hand.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 08, 2009, 10:07:11 AM »

LOL...

You're a lawyer who believes unless a man denies a quote about him, it's true.

Sounds like we have the same bubble gum education, no?  ;)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 08, 2009, 10:08:18 AM »
I'm not in favor of giving health care to everyone, particular illegals.

However, I am in favor of checking costs, using any necessary means.
Im not in favor of giving health care to anyone including illegals im in favor of making it more affordable

our views arent to far off 240 the difference is you still butt plug for the dems and obama why is that?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 08, 2009, 10:11:17 AM »
LOL...

You're a lawyer who believes unless a man denies a quote about him, it's true.

Sounds like we have the same bubble gum education, no?  ;)

I said it adds to the plot and it certainly does.  Obama has lied about his past, lied about his associations, lied about everything, yet you still believe every nonsensical thing he says.  Incredible. 

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 08, 2009, 10:13:38 AM »
Go spend time reading the constitution insteading of watching Sesame Street and tell me where the Fed Gov is responsible for health care?  

The govt is mandated by the Const. to do a few things, one of them being national defense.  Health care is not in there.  

The govt, like in the housing mess, is respoonsible for this state of affairs we are in, yet, Kool Aide and the Gang still believe in the Tooth Fairy Govt who is going to leave a dollar under your pillow and give you everything for free.

So to you defending people from outside threats is more important than the dying masses inside?  Nice logic there 333.
Abandon every hope...

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 08, 2009, 10:14:24 AM »
LOL nice stat but it leaves a lot in the dark as well what were the causes of death for those ppl?

Read the study for yourself.  It's readily findable. 
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 08, 2009, 10:16:21 AM »
So to you defending people from outside threats is more important than the dying masses inside?  Nice logic there 333.

Im defending the constitution, maybe you should put down your coloring book and read it for once.   

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 08, 2009, 10:19:24 AM »
Im defending the constitution, maybe you should put down your coloring book and read it for once.   

So you would rather put out the fire on the grass outside your house than stop the larger fire on the inside?  Nice one 333 nice one. 
Abandon every hope...

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 08, 2009, 10:19:39 AM »
Read the study for yourself.  It's readily findable. 
its not my job to prove your point its yours

as of now that stat doesnt mean much

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: October 08, 2009, 10:19:48 AM »
Im not in favor of giving health care to anyone including illegals im in favor of making it more affordable

our views arent to far off 240 the difference is you still butt plug for the dems and obama why is that?
You are in favor of giving illegals cheaper healthcare when they broke the law and came here illegally? That makes sense to you?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #41 on: October 08, 2009, 10:20:33 AM »
U don't deserve a handout KC...thats not what this country is all about. We have enough social prgrams and bullshit. National Defense and the funds to provide it are a cornerstone of the Constitution and one of the main things Uncle Sam is supposed to do...he is not supposed to give u free medical care. He can make it more fair by allowing insurance companies to operate across state lines...he can cap ridiculous law suits and he can begin to bounce the aliens who are draining our resources..so u have more. In fact he's supposed to do that for u. He is not supposed to waste ur money on bullshit.
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #42 on: October 08, 2009, 10:21:12 AM »
You are in favor of giving illegals cheaper healthcare when they broke the law and came here illegally? That makes sense to you?

It safe to say he's not.
L

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 08, 2009, 10:22:24 AM »
its not my job to prove your point its yours

as of now that stat doesnt mean much

I did i posted a conclusion from a study.  You can read it and refute it or just pretend it's a liberal lie and hide under your bed hoping one day you don't become one of the growing % without health care.  

Oh wait you won't have to because we have the public option on the way!
Abandon every hope...

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 08, 2009, 10:23:55 AM »
U don't deserve a handout KC...thats not what this country is all about. We have enough social prgrams and bullshit. National Defense and the funds to provide it are a cornerstone of the Constitution and one of the main things Uncle Sam is supposed to do...he is not supposed to give u free medical care. He can make it more fair by allowing insurance companies to operate across state lines...he can cap ridiculous law suits and he can begin to bounce the aliens who are draining our resources..so u have more. In fact he's supposed to do that for u. He is not supposed to waste ur money on bullshit.

Who says it's a handout? I'll be paying my tax dollars for it so how is that a handout? 
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: October 08, 2009, 10:24:24 AM »
I did i posted a conclusion from a study.  You can read it and refute it or just pretend it's a liberal lie and hide under your bed hoping one day you don't become one of the growing % without health care.  

Great - a sprint to national bankruptcy.  

In case you have not noticed KC - we are broke and the dollar is near collapsed because of our existing debt.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 08, 2009, 10:26:01 AM »
I'm in favor of treating illegals, breaking their leg and putting it in a cast, then shipping them out of here.

The next walk across the border won't be for months when they've healed.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: October 08, 2009, 10:27:07 AM »
I'm in favor of treating illegals, breaking their leg and putting it in a cast, then shipping them out of here.

The next walk across the border won't be for months when they've healed.

Take it up with your Massa Nobama, he is not for that. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: October 08, 2009, 10:38:48 AM »

i never called it a liberal lie did i?

I said it was unconvincing and it is as i said it leaves alot in the dark the majority of that 40% could have died whether they had health insurance or not, thus my asking what the causes of death were.