Author Topic: I have the solution to end welfare...  (Read 1479 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Re: I have the solution to end welfare...
« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2009, 05:36:55 AM »

That can't be...your american statistics show that 88 percent of the people on welfare are white women...Maybe that is why TA did not want to report the matter or his "friend" for that matter....

i'm ex pakistani...and the guy ws black and you made up the 88%

carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2009, 05:39:32 AM »
Did you know in america after a person makes over 100,000 per year they are immune to paying into Social Security and the flat tax? Isn't that something?
good...cause people with that much $ wont be using SS and i'm worth 100k as we speak if i so went out and got a job

yet these low lives collect SS in their older years...leaving it to the "BOTTOM FEEDERS" to take care of their ass
  just be happy we dont round up the bottom feeder and castrate the lot of em

BTW..Transportation around Washington to and from jobs is accomplished using the buses and trains. The trains went up first...the buses will soon follow...but why are you worrying about it?..you're unemployed anyway.
 my girlfriend works and bus fares haven't gone up in years
[/quote]
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2009, 05:41:20 AM »
They tried to make welfares do public service for their check a long time ago out here and the courts shot it down saying it was akin to modern day indentured servitude.

better a servant than a burden right?

and as 240 said...DRUG TEST them...thats a great idea
carpe` vaginum!

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2009, 01:19:54 PM »
But that check is their right?

Isn't it?

Do you want their kids to starve?

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2009, 02:37:40 PM »
That can't be...your american statistics show that 88 percent of the people on welfare are white women...Maybe that is why TA did not want to report the matter or his "friend" for that matter....

I say cut welfare, medicaid, medicare and SS off immediately and watch which population goes absolutely crazy....should make a fun show to watch as whites begin wild west existence with one another to try and stay alive...

Where in the world did you come up with your stats? 

Here are the real numbers...

Children, not women, are the largest group of people receiving public assistance. Less than 5 million of the 14 million public assistance recipients are adults, and 90 percent of those adults are women (U.S. Bureau of Census, 1995). The majority of the recipients are White (38 percent), followed by 37 percent African Americans, and 25 percent other minority groups (Latinos, Native Americans, and Asian Americans) (McLaughlin, 1997). However, African Americans are disproportionately represented on public assistance because they are only 12 percent of the population (O'Hare, Pollard, Mann, & Kent, 1991).