Author Topic: Lee Priest - keeping it real in the latest MD  (Read 28793 times)

bcimagala

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: Lee Priest - keeping it real in the latest MD
« Reply #225 on: December 13, 2009, 08:51:15 AM »
Racism in the US?  You mean like the 38,000 innocent white women who are raped by black men every year?  You mean like white people being charged with "hate crimes" for defending themselves against a black assault where the brutal torture killing of Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom is NOT declared a hate crime?  Like a racist US Attorney General who has signed into law a "hate crimes" bill which does not protect white victims of black violence?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9mrenI9EuQ

You mean groups of blacks violently assaulting random whites for no reason except for race and hate crime charges STILL not being filed:

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/21868721/detail.html

Do you mean racism like the kind of racism that discriminates against white students for university programs which are offered to undeserving minorities?

Yes, that kind of racism is definitely rampant in the USA and must stop.

Sure, Matt, Black people don't experience rape or violence.  Give me a break.

Your totally one-sided view and seeing Blacks as perpetrators and violent offenders and seeing Whites as victims of oppression screams racism.  There's a reason affirmative action was adopted; there's a reason that there's a Black History month; there's a reason why there was a Civil Rights movement.

The U.S. was made on slave labor, with a long and storied history of legalized and indoctrinated racism.  Over 200 years of oppressing Blacks and other minorities.  Yet you expect to have solved everything and believe we're now all on a level playing field in less than 40 years!?!?!?  Give me a fucking break.

Race is still a big issue in the U.S., and Blacks and other minorities are still getting the shaft.

The figures you post are skewed.  Blacks and minorities are often uneducated and impoverished -- not because of genetics or laziness, as you would have us believe, but because of historically fucked up policies.  Thus, Blacks and minorities commit crimes.  (I'm not saying they ALL do or have to because they're poor, but let's face it, poor, uneducated people commit crimes.)  Poor, uneducated White people have the same crime stats.

I'm curious as to why you think you're so qualified to speak on race relations.  What's your experience and education?  Have you spent any time in Black neighborhoods? I don't claim to be an expert, by any means, but I'm not the one starting threads and posting biased statistics and facts.

bcimagala

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #226 on: December 13, 2009, 08:53:31 AM »
I agree that Ted Pike may classify as a Christian fundamentalist but I have to agree with him on the "hate crime" laws that simply must be applied universally.  It is disgusting that Channon Christian was brutally raped and murdered by a group of blacks and none of them were charged with a hate crime.  If the situation was reversed, there would be an uproar.

The situation will get worse before it gets better and so far, 2009 USA is in about the same shape as 1920s Germany.  If racial conflict continues like this, it will end in violence and bloodshed.  That is the sad reality of ignoring the matter.

Sounds like you're a Rightwing conspiracy nut too...

Helter Skelter, Matt C.  Helter Skelter.

bcimagala

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #227 on: December 13, 2009, 08:55:10 AM »
Hmm. Yeah, I think your post history reveals you to be an unrepentant racist. Your (random) Fresh Prince and Cosby Show reference also suggests a mental instability of a sorts?  

Edit: I should have noted that your intake of said two shows reveals you to be culturally retarded, but that would be mean-spirited.   :)

QFT.

He can't be racist if he watches Knee-grows on television!

Next thing you know, he'll mention his token Black friend.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #228 on: December 13, 2009, 09:26:15 AM »

James Phoenix

• Getbig IV
  • Beatific
« Reply #229 on: December 13, 2009, 11:46:49 AM »

That is actually very similar to what they did, however they merely cloned his brain, not the entire head.
Hitler's body is modular, therefore he can upgrade anytime his current one is outmoded due to advances in technology.
One of his most recent versions gives him a direct connection to the internet, through which he can send subliminal messages of propaganda.

My organisation lost contact with the Antarctica base a while back, so their current plans are unknown. It's not known if this was intentional,
or if they were overtaken by the beings that live there. The latter is possible, seeing as Hitler failed to win the war. Much of the technology given to them(the Nazis) by the Vril was predicated on them winning the war. These beings are extremely intelligent and power hungry, yet they are not adapted to the surface...
☠ Order of Nephilim

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #230 on: December 13, 2009, 11:58:01 AM »
That is actually very similar to what they did, however they merely cloned his brain, not the entire head.
Hitler's body is modular, therefore he can upgrade anytime his current one is outmoded due to advances in technology.
One of his most recent versions gives him a direct connection to the internet, through which he can send subliminal messages of propaganda.

My organisation lost contact with the Antarctica base a while back, so their current plans are unknown. It's not known if this was intentional,
or if they were overtaken by the beings that live there. The latter is possible, seeing as Hitler failed to win the war. Much of the technology given to them(the Nazis) by the Vril was predicated on them winning the war. These beings are extremely intelligent and power hungry, yet they are not adapted to the surface...
So you are saying hitler could be cloned, and maybe the coming of the Beast as said in the Christian Bible?

Charfman84

• Getbig III
Re: LEE PRIEST KEEPING IT REAL IN LATEST MD.
« Reply #231 on: December 13, 2009, 12:00:44 PM »
Such as?  ???

They spread AIDS faster than anyone in the world, well except for gays maybe.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #232 on: December 13, 2009, 12:02:14 PM »
They spread AIDS faster than anyone in the world, well except for gays maybe.
:D

James Phoenix

• Getbig IV
  • Beatific
« Reply #233 on: December 13, 2009, 12:09:28 PM »
So you are saying hitler could be cloned, and maybe the coming of the Beast as said in the Christian Bible?

Hitler was already cloned, and in fact it's thought that he might actually be a Vril that was using Germany towards their ends.
The Beast represents the man that will drive the stake through the heart of Christianity. The Beast is someone from our flock, as we are actively working to do just that, by restoring the pagan Gods. Many people don't realise that when we(humans/hybrids) forsook our own so-called pagan Gods and supplanted them with the Judeo-Christian, the Christians would go on and turn our Gods in to Daemons. Once they literally Demonised our Gods (for example: Odin or Wotan was changed by the Christians to Shaitan and Satan), it would be difficult to go back to them. They will do the same with our pagan savior--calling him a "Beast" when he is actually a great man set to restore the original order.
☠ Order of Nephilim

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #234 on: December 13, 2009, 12:54:59 PM »
The Boys From Brazil,They Saved Hitlers Brain!

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #235 on: December 13, 2009, 05:48:48 PM »
The figures you post are skewed.  Blacks and minorities are often uneducated and impoverished -- not because of genetics or laziness, as you would have us believe, but because of historically fucked up policies.  Thus, Blacks and minorities commit crimes.  (I'm not saying they ALL do or have to because they're poor, but let's face it, poor, uneducated people commit crimes.)  Poor, uneducated White people have the same crime stats.

http://www.census.gov/hhes/www/poverty/histpov/hstpov2.html

16,013,000 non-Hispanic whites in poverty.

9,447,000 blacks in poverty.

Thus there are 6,566,000 more whites in poverty than blacks, or 70% more whites in poverty than in blacks.

So now that you have the statistics, do you care to explain the following?:

http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/homicide/race.htm

No, of course you have nothing in the way of a rebuttal.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

bcimagala

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #236 on: December 14, 2009, 04:49:53 AM »
http://www.census.gov/hhes/www/poverty/histpov/hstpov2.html

16,013,000 non-Hispanic whites in poverty.

9,447,000 blacks in poverty.

Thus there are 6,566,000 more whites in poverty than blacks, or 70% more whites in poverty than in blacks.

So now that you have the statistics, do you care to explain the following?:

http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/homicide/race.htm

No, of course you have nothing in the way of a rebuttal.

Keep posting useless stats and evading my questions to you, Matt.

The study's title says it all: "...homicide victims and offenders "

Funny how you conveniently skipped over me calling you out on your stance that only Whites are victims of Black crime.

Get a clue.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #237 on: December 14, 2009, 11:58:07 AM »
Hitler was already cloned, and in fact it's thought that he might actually be a Vril that was using Germany towards their ends.
The Beast represents the man that will drive the stake through the heart of Christianity. The Beast is someone from our flock, as we are actively working to do just that, by restoring the pagan Gods. Many people don't realise that when we(humans/hybrids) forsook our own so-called pagan Gods and supplanted them with the Judeo-Christian, the Christians would go on and turn our Gods in to Daemons. Once they literally Demonised our Gods (for example: Odin or Wotan was changed by the Christians to Shaitan and Satan), it would be difficult to go back to them. They will do the same with our pagan savior--calling him a "Beast" when he is actually a great man set to restore the original order.

Hahahahaha, holy crap dude, lay off the mushrooms and LSD for a while..

you're starting to surpass 'falcon' in terms of insanity.

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #238 on: December 14, 2009, 01:14:29 PM »
Keep posting useless stats and evading my questions to you, Matt.

The study's title says it all: "...homicide victims and offenders "

Funny how you conveniently skipped over me calling you out on your stance that only Whites are victims of Black crime.

Get a clue.

I believe either 85% or 94% of black victims are the victims of black perpetrators.  Blacks do cause more harm to one another than they do to whites.  The trend is also the same for white homicides.  The rape statistic, I am not so sure.  Isn't it possible black men are more attracted to white women and thus target them more often for rape?  Why do black men get criticized for dating white women?  ???  Don't black men have the rights to date who they want?  It is possible white women are targeted more often, just as young women are targeted more often.  But I have not reviewed the stats on the matter, so cannot state whether or not black men rape white women more often than black women.  But my point is that it is offensive to continually blame white people for everything that black people do wrong.  It is the same in the USA, Canada, Europe, even in parts of Asia, where the majority population is blamed.  That is unfair.

As for me being racist - please!  I watch The Cosby Show and have also watched the movie "Hitch" starring Will Smith.  Yeah, I sure am racist.  ::)
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #239 on: December 14, 2009, 01:20:19 PM »
I believe either 85% or 94% of black victims are the victims of black perpetrators.  Blacks do cause more harm to one another than they do to whites.  The trend is also the same for white homicides.  The rape statistic, I am not so sure.  Isn't it possible black men are more attracted to white women and thus target them more often for rape?  Why do black men get criticized for dating white women?  ???  Don't black men have the rights to date who they want?  It is possible white women are targeted more often, just as young women are targeted more often.  But I have not reviewed the stats on the matter, so cannot state whether or not black men rape white women more often than black women.  But my point is that it is offensive to continually blame white people for everything that black people do wrong.  It is the same in the USA, Canada, Europe, even in parts of Asia, where the majority population is blamed.  That is unfair.

As for me being racist - please!  I watch The Cosby Show and have also watched the movie "Hitch" starring Will Smith.  Yeah, I sure am racist.  ::)

i bet you were laughing the whole time though

;)
tank u jesus

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #240 on: December 14, 2009, 01:23:59 PM »
i bet you were laughing the whole time though

;)

;D

To be honest, I am less racist than most of the white liberals I know who praise non-whites yet live secluded/segregated from them in an all-white upper class part of their 90% white city.  I live in an 86% white city which is less than 1% black, and the white liberals here claim to "enjoy diversity".  I always come back to them and say "So, you consider 86% white and less than 1% black to be "diversity"?"  Sheer hypocrites.

Personally, I don't feel the races get along.  Segregation just seems to work better.  That's sad to me, because I really wish people did get along.  Having said that, people's personal lives do not seem to be very diverse as they tend to date within their own race or befriend mostly people within their own race.  I think ethnocentrism is a part of human nature.  That may be unfortunate, but from what I can tell it is a reflection of reality.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #241 on: December 14, 2009, 01:41:37 PM »
Hahahahaha, holy crap dude, lay off the mushrooms and LSD for a while..

you're starting to surpass 'falcon' in terms of insanity.

This guy is a try hard he is trying to copy King Joh-nay to gain attention , dirty unclean little emo should do what he does best get a razor blade and cut himself.  ::)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #242 on: December 14, 2009, 01:49:16 PM »
Heir Matzieg is not a racist , A racist holds someone back because of there skin color etc all  Matt does is present facts.
Taking the piss or making jokes about peoples origions is also not racist and is laughed at all around the world , it only becomes racist when you get sensitive PC do gooders gasping that "its wrong" to laugh at certain races behaviours hence giving them stereotypes..

Well fu ck them if these races hadnt acted in a certain way for so long then they wouldnt be the butt of many jokes.

Jokes are not racist they are funny , in fact

What's the difference between dog shit and ni66ers?
When dog shit gets old it turns White and quits stinking.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #243 on: December 14, 2009, 01:52:05 PM »

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #244 on: December 14, 2009, 02:29:41 PM »
it's hard to be racist when you realize children are the same no matter where you are in the world

qft
175lbs by 31st July

allpumpedup

• Getbig II
« Reply #245 on: December 15, 2009, 02:46:19 AM »

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #246 on: December 15, 2009, 03:49:39 AM »
Lee Priest loves to poop. 

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #247 on: December 15, 2009, 03:55:44 AM »

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #248 on: December 16, 2009, 08:14:25 PM »
I like him but he is getting a bit too mouthy to babble about THIS COUNTRY and the IFBB.  I mean he gets to come here  (which is a gift to many who cannot...and talks a lot of crap about the last 5 presidents...then has the nerve after almost getting kicked out the IFBB for good  he still criticizes the judges.   Like I said if he doesn't watch it.....fans like us will miss him forever.
((-::

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #249 on: December 17, 2009, 12:58:09 AM »
Seriously Lee,  shut your fucking mouth and diet for a show.  After that his ramblings may become entertaining again.  He is starting to come across as Mentzer-esque.